GoT equivalents of PW players

Isjaki

13 hours ago, Hodor said:

Hodor?

Time to drop the big dick bud.

EDIT:

Are we trying to match genders on the roles?  If not, I see Adrienne more of a Jon Stark than Daenarys, maybe Ygritte if I had to pick a female character for her. 

I wouldn't even say Roquentin should be Night King either, I can't remember the dude's name but the dick-ish guy calling for permarolling/war till one side surrendered unconditionally who was always clinging around Roq would be that.  Kinda leaning on Roq being Petyr Baelish.  Mostly because he could be likable, but trustworthy?  Eh.  Not 100% on that pick though.

Kastor wouldn't be Robb Stark, I see him more of a Oberyn Martell, Daario Naharis, or Ramsay Bolton (However you feel about him).

Memph would be Eddard Stark.

Impero would be Tywin Lannistar.  If I had to dig through history of PnW.

I'd have to think on this.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Are we trying to match genders on the roles?  If not, I see Adrienne more of a Jon Stark than Daenarys, maybe Ygritte if I had to pick a female character for her. 

Why Jon Snow, out of curiosity? 

BrOQBND.jpg

On 1/12/2021 at 12:35 PM, Adrienne said:

Why Jon Snow, out of curiosity? 

My interactions with you, and what I’ve observed, has leaned more towards that characters diplomacy skills.  Daenerys is more black and white, whereas Snow is much more flexible and tactful.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

My interactions with you, and what I’ve observed, has leaned more towards that characters diplomacy skills.  Daenerys is more black and white, whereas Snow is much more flexible and tactful.

Yeah the Starks have some pretty good traits ;)

On 1/12/2021 at 2:52 AM, Buorhann said:

Kastor wouldn't be Robb Stark, I see him more of a Oberyn Martell,

whew that is... a hot take. lmao

I see kastor more as one of the Lannister uncles. Vying for power and getting close - maybe in the "in" circle for certain scenes - but never quite getting into the spotlight.

Roquentin is definitely more of a Cersei. You might like him if you were in bed with him, but otherwise he was a callous leader who didn't care for the rest of Orbis. He attained power, was able to hold onto it, but went off the rails in the end.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Roberts said:

whew that is... a hot take. lmao

I see kastor more as one of the Lannister uncles. Vying for power and getting close - maybe in the "in" circle for certain scenes - but never quite getting into the spotlight.

Roquentin is definitely more of a Cersei. You might like him if you were in bed with him, but otherwise he was a callous leader who didn't care for the rest of Orbis. He attained power, was able to hold onto it, but went off the rails in the end.

inre Kastor:  Honestly, he did pretty well for himself when he invested into this game, but he was often a braggart and got too overconfident.  Hence why Oberyn.  In some ways, well liked, in some others, not so much.  Plus he's constantly brought up even well after he pretty much went into heavy inactivity.  He also knows of the history and had ways of getting information.

However, as I stated, any one of those 3 I stated could've worked for him in various ways.  Entirely dependent on the perspective.

As for your Roquentin pick, that's actually a really good one.

Edited by Buorhann

2 hours ago, Epi said:
  1. Raised a Dragon ✔️
  2. Silver Hair ✔️
  3. Started from Dragonstone ✔️

Consumes horse organs
Has sex with their nephew
Leaks hidden secrets about rightful kings and queens because they're salty they don't have the crown...........

Idk this might be based.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

7 minutes ago, Epi said:

Guilo gets to be grey worm :P 

I am 100% Samwell Tarly. To even think I'd be the sole commander of legions of loyal, unstoppable, killing machines is either giving me waaaay too much credit or giving Black Skies an outstanding compliment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.