Huddy James

politicsandwar.com/nation/id=255127

User Name: James Huddy

Punishment: ban for 90 days

Date of Ban/mute: 2020-21-12

Reason for Ban/mute: Sharing multiple IPs, device/browser fingerprints,

Length of Ban/mute: 90 days

Banned By: I don't know

Reason for Appeal: The reason I was sharing multiple IPs is because my brother and I play on two different computers but we have the same IPs . I have never been banned in any other game so pls add my account back. I really was so confused when I got banned because i did nothing wrong.

"No one needs to be verified. You can continue to play as normal with restrictions on your account. For players that do not share a network connection with any other players, there is no reason to be verified at all."

Also, I was removed from my alliance I would appreciate if I could be added .ack.

Nation Link :politicsandwar.com/nation/id=255127

@Alex

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

There were 5 nations banned here for using the same device/IP and some problematic trades. Therefore, I am rejecting your appeal.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Hello i am aware of 2 which is me and my brother and i am also aware of my friend, but he does not live with me so i am confused. The 5th person i am unaware who it is i can give you all of the proof that you want. I think that this is either a flase report or badly flagged but not on my part.

Edited by Huddy James

For some clarification.

48 minutes ago, Huddy James said:

I think that this is either a flase report or badly flagged but not on my part.

5 accounts were created and utilized with the same Device/IP. 

Of those 5 accounts, all 5 of them participated in "Sweetheart trades" and even some war sharing. Sweetheart trading and war sharing on the same network is against the rules regardless of if it's 1 person or 5 people running those accounts. 

525d32b49fade2a3e53ad61c403cb863.png

Here is where we see the nations on the same network. Your log-in/log-out times if I remember from the file was 30ish seconds. Meaning an account was logged out, one was logged into and logged out on the same device/IP in the matter of 30 seconds.

The other two accounts were caught as they were sending blatant sweetheart trades to transfer funds from one nation to another: 43c9c18eb3caa4ffe4e304d7a5fe3ef1.png

• Like 2

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Ok (if we were using multis) what would be the point of joining the same alliance if anyways that would make it more obvious. Also for the account jimmy jimmy me and my brother were trying to make an account before my brother had a working account, but i do admit to sketchy trades. It was to help my friend start the game i truly didnt know that was unnalowed. If you would like i could dm you all of our faces just for proof. The main trades were with  gailac (nash123) which for whom i am not appealing for i am appealing for me and my brother.

Edited by Huddy James

Sorry to intrude, but this wasn't a permanent ban. You can come back in 90 days. I wouldn't push it if I was you.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

• Alex locked this topic