Alliances as Songs

Aqua-Corpsman

Just now, Pasky Darkfire said:

These Preschool comebacks just hurt my heart for you. Bless your heart. Your jokes are bad "My jokes aren't bad, you just cant take one! Baka!" No, they're just bad and dated. I expect more when I come here.

I "hate you?" Naw. I feel sorry for you mostly. I barely hate anyone, unlike you (Who apparently hates a whole two people. Sheesh) Imagine getting told your joke is bad and being this defensive instead of being like "yeah, It's old. Maybe I should get some new material."

Imagine caring that much about a joke, bad or not. Dated or not. You obviously cared enough to complain, making you look like a clown.

Also, I didn't say my jokes weren't bad. It's hard to make a good joke 60/60 times with 1 video per joke. But, thus far, 1/60 have complained. That's pretty good statistics for me.

• Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Just now, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Imagine caring that much about a joke, bad or not. Dated or not. You obviously cared enough to complain, making you look like a clown.

LoL. Still being uber defensive and now going for personal attacks when all I said was your joke is bad and dated. "Cared enough to complain" and "Woke up today, chose violence, and decided your shit joke was a shit joke and should be made fun of because it's unoriginal and bad" are two very different things. You're acting like I kicked your favorite waifu pillow off a cliff for pointing out your joke is bad and it lacked creativity.

2 minutes ago, durmij said:

We're hitting levels of corncob that shouldn't even be possible

And yet. Here we are Durm. Here we are in a field and my only crop this season is Corn.

• Downvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

LoL. Still being uber defensive and now going for personal attacks when all I said was your joke is bad and dated. "Cared enough to complain" and "Woke up today, chose violence, and decided your shit joke was a shit joke and should be made fun of because it's unoriginal and bad" are two very different things. You're acting like I kicked your favorite waifu pillow off a cliff for pointing out your joke is bad and it lacked creativity.

And yet. Here we are Durm. Here we are in a field and my only crop this season is Corn.

Going for personal attacks....thats no more a personal attack than calling me a corncob, which I don't think you know the definition of. And no, I'm not. But, if you read the Players as Songs, I make it abundently clear that getting upset over any of this makes you the biggest joke of them all. 
I love the "personal attacks" bit after I called you a clown. That's so typical of you. Kinda cute. Now stop hijacking my thread or it's gonna get locked, and the people who actually enjoyed it will be sad.

Note: Because you are going to pick apart my words, as you do, hijack is appropriate because this isn't anything that is up for debate or should be fought over. It's a post you read, giggle, maybe post a witty joke, and move on with your day. I am astonished to how hard that is for you.

And seeing this behavior, I am certain I picked the right song for ASM. Have a nice rest of your day, and you'll be getting a rent bill soon enough.

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

2 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Going for personal attacks....thats no more a personal attack than calling me a corncob, which I don't think you know the definition of. And no, I'm not. But, if you read the Players as Songs, I make it abundently clear that getting upset over any of this makes you the biggest joke of them all. 
I love the "personal attacks" bit after I called you a clown. That's so typical of you. Kinda cute. Now stop hijacking my thread or it's gonna get locked, and the people who actually enjoyed it will be sad.

Note: Because you are going to pick apart my words, as you do, hijack is appropriate because this isn't anything that is up for debate or should be fought over. It's a post you read, giggle, maybe post a witty joke, and move on with your day. I am astonished to how hard that is for you.

And seeing this behavior, I am certain I picked the right song for ASM. Have a nice rest of your day, and you'll be getting a rent bill soon enough.

Naw. I like it here. And I don't pay rent. But glad to know I may soon become #3 on your little list.

I don't think you understand what corncob means, because it is very apparent you don't.

And now you're using my jokes. Sheesh. Do I have to put a TM on my posts now? I mean, I could give you pointers on how to actually be funny when dealing with leftists, but you'd much rather be bad at making jokes about it. I enjoyed many of them, because, like I said, there are some good songs on that list. Buffed up part of my playlist. But You got all hot and bothered because I called one of your jokes bad and out dated. You got so upsetti over me calling your joke bad. Then you steal my jokes. Then you try and take the non-existent high ground. I think the biggest joke here is your response to a simple jab at your shit joke.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 minutes ago, durmij said:

cob.png

You better have butter on me or Im gonna be pissed.

6 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Naw. I like it here. And I don't pay rent. But glad to know I may soon become #3 on your little list.

I don't think you understand what corncob means, because it is very apparent you don't.

And now you're using my jokes. Sheesh. Do I have to put a TM on my posts now? I mean, I could give you pointers on how to actually be funny when dealing with leftists, but you'd much rather be bad at making jokes about it. I enjoyed many of them, because, like I said, there are some good songs on that list. Buffed up part of my playlist. But You got all hot and bothered because I called one of your jokes bad and out dated. You got so upsetti over me calling your joke bad. Then you steal my jokes. Then you try and take the non-existent high ground. I think the biggest joke here is your response to a simple jab at your shit joke.

My list is quite exclusive.

And, as far as I can see, a corncob is someone who is losing an online argument yet insists they are winning. This isn't an argument, and if it was you're currently at disadvantage.

I am not "hot and bothered" because you thought one of my jokes was bad. Im a bit pissed that you thought it was such an issue that you needed to point it out, then do what could be argued was a "personal attack". The fact of the matter is you are the only person complaining, out of all of the top 50 alliances +10 extras, who thought there was any issue at all. The jokes aren't supposed to be great. They aren't even jokes, exactly. "Alliances as Songs" and to me ASM is very much the Soviet Anthem, and a lot of credit can go to you for that. If you have an issue with how people look at you then maybe you should join an alliance that isn't based around ideology, and you'd get a better song. Or, better yet, shut up and leave if you have an issue. Or at least make a funny joke like Durm did. Put some effort in. Please.

Edited by Aqua-Corpsman

5 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

My list is quite exclusive.

And, as far as I can see, a corncob is someone who is losing an online argument yet insists they are winning. This isn't an argument, and if it was you're currently at disadvantage.

I am not "hot and bothered" because you thought one of my jokes was bad. Im a bit pissed that you thought it was such an issue that you needed to point it out, then do what could be argued was a "personal attack". The fact of the matter is you are the only person complaining, out of all of the top 50 alliances +10 extras, who thought there was any issue at all. The jokes aren't supposed to be great. They aren't even jokes, exactly. "Alliances as Songs" and to me ASM is very much the Soviet Anthem, and a lot of credit can go to you for that. If you have an issue with how people look at you then maybe you should join an alliance that isn't based around ideology, and you'd get a better song. Or, better yet, shut up and leave if you have an issue. Or at least make a funny joke like Durm did. Put some effort in. Please.

You're so mad when I'm just telling you get better jokes. It's really like you don't get the irony in getting so bent out of shape for me making fun of your shit joke and then trying to point the finger at me.

Durm called you a corncob, because he agrees with me btw, which I have been doing, but it's only funny because he did it? That's pretty contradictory don't you think? and once again. I pointed out your bad joke, you got all uppity and defensive and so mad, then you say they aren't jokes or that they aren't even supposed to be great.

And once again, there is a difference between "Making fun of your bad joke and lack of creativity" and "Complaining about the song." It's very sad that you don't get that.

Still stealing my material. "Put some effort in" is what I've been telling you this whole time. Talk about running into the point and still missing it. lol.

8 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

They aren't even jokes, exactly. "Alliances as Songs" and to me ASM is very much the Soviet Anthem

This conflicts directly with your earlier statement. So you do actually think Strickland Propane is a bunch of whatever you called them? Which is it. A joke or not.

Also, be happy. Your little tantrum is helping put this in the "Popular post" section. Our little back and forth will probably get you more viewers.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

You're so mad when I'm just telling you get better jokes. It's really like you don't get the irony in getting so bent out of shape for me making fun of your shit joke and then trying to point the finger at me.

Durm called you a corncob, because he agrees with me btw, which I have been doing, but it's only funny because he did it? That's pretty contradictory don't you think? and once again. I pointed out your bad joke, you got all uppity and defensive and so mad, then you say they aren't jokes or that they aren't even supposed to be great.

And yet you are still talking smh.
I meant the image he posted, in which I am a corn. I don't care if he agrees with you or me, that shit made me smile.

And once again, there is a difference between "Making fun of your bad joke and lack of creativity" and "Complaining about the song." It's very sad that you don't get that.

Still stealing my material. "Put some effort in" is what I've been telling you this whole time. Talk about running into the point and still missing it. lol.

You aren't even making fun of it. You are just being a prick who can't handle being called a communist, even when you are not only not being called communist but it is part of a joke that everyone else other than you has accepted. I could understand if Strickland got upset, and if they pressed it I'd remove them. But they aren't. 

Who are you to say that I need to put some effort in when you didn't spend days going over the history of 60 alliances? I've had arguments before, and I feel like you just aren't making par.

This conflicts directly with your earlier statement. So you do actually think Strickland Propane is a bunch of whatever you called them? Which is it. A joke or not.

Also, be happy. Your little tantrum is helping put this in the "Popular post" section. Our little back and forth will probably get you more viewers.

You missed the point. It can be both you dunce. It's a joke of what the respective alliance would be as a song. I joked that they have a texan flag and so they are queers because they don't have horns. With ASM, you have a lot of red all over everything you do and you aren't dead so you must be communist. 

I have no fricking clue how this is so hard to understand.

1 minute ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

And yet you are still talking smh.
I meant the image he posted, in which I am a corn. I don't care if he agrees with you or me, that shit made me smile.

Like I said, I'm not going away. The easiest way for this to end, is for you to stop talking. But you wont. and I know you wont. because you're pressed.

3 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

You aren't even making fun of it. You are just being a prick who can't handle being called a communist, even when you are not only not being called communist but it is part of a joke that everyone else other than you has accepted. I could understand if Strickland got upset, and if they pressed it I'd remove them. But they aren't. 

The entire time I've been here, I've been saying I've been, was, and am making fun of it. You just kept ignoring that part because you're upset that I said anything about it. You just want to keep screaming "Commie mad, Baka!" into the void in the hopes that it will somehow upset me, when it makes me smile.

I told you to put more effort in and you turned around and got mad about it so much that you keep posting to me. Stop being mad. Get better material. Maybe expand the horizons a bit. idk. Just be less upsetti.

So it is a joke? Sheesh, you can't make up your mind one way or the other on this. Pick a position and stick with it is it "A joke" or "Not a joke, what I actually think about everyone"? it's pretty easy to keep this story straight.

7 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Who are you to say that I need to put some effort in when you didn't spend days going over the history of 60 alliances? I've had arguments before, and I feel like you just aren't making par.

I know more history about PnW than you could ascertain by reading the wiki. But you said this wasn't an argument, so therefor, should be not making par because it's not an argument. You are extremely inconsistent. Is it because you're still mad I called your joke bad? I mean, You obviously learned nothing during your "Days of going over the history of 60 alliances."

10 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

You missed the point. It can be both you dunce. It's a joke of what the respective alliance would be as a song. I joked that they have a texan flag and so they are x because they don't have horns. With ASM, you have a lot of red all over everything you do and you aren't dead so you must be communist. 

I have no fricking clue how this is so hard to understand.

Yes you did "Days of history research on all the top alliances" and that's the best you can come up with? Still a bad joke. 2/10. Your effort is not only lacking, but you seem to just want to pick the lowest hanging fruit because your jokes are bad and there was nothing more creative to use according to you.

My sentence is 3000 days with no anime. *Cracks Gavel* Be better.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

Rose = Seal or bust 😤

This is what you get on your list when you know stuff.

Also, TSwizzle is a must for the Syndicate. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

lmao. Your "Everything left of me is communist" is so basic it hurts. Make no mistake, I'm not offended, just disappointed in your lack of creativity in the idea that "Haha commie, so soviet." It's so... sad that you can't come up with a better joke. It makes me sad for you. Plus, we're Union Themed, not communist themed. Once again, different things.

Pasky it’s not that deep, are you really gonna cry over a joke. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Minesome, It's not that deep, are you really gonna get pressed about me calling their joke bad, too?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

9 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Lol Minesome I'm over it xd, when was the last time they accepted anything you said? It really isn't worth the calories you spend typing.

Problem solved, now they can go about their business and let everyone else enjoy it :)

The funny thing is I left and played Halo for a bit, came back, fixed your major malfunction and you are still whining. And have been. This whole time. Idk man.

20 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Minesome, It's not that deep, are you really gonna get pressed about me calling their joke bad, too?

Yes I am, now let me prepare an unnecessary wall of text that nobody is going to read to explain why. 

19 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Lol Minesome I'm over it xd, when was the last time they accepted anything you said? It really isn't worth the calories you spend typing.

What? That was not targeted at you and what are you going on about lol 

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

Yes I am, now let me prepare an unnecessary wall of text that nobody is going to read to explain why. 

Naw friend. I'll let you be mad. Because you don't write walls of text about being mad.

For a shit poster, you seem bad at spotting shit posts.

5 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

The funny thing is I left and played Halo for a bit, came back, fixed your major malfunction and you are still whining. And have been. This whole time. Idk man.

Better than your bad jokes. Sure. Whining, naw. Just telling you your jokes are bad still.

• Downvote 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

3 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Naw friend. I'll let you be mad. Because you don't write walls of text about being mad.

For a shit poster, you seem bad at spotting shit posts.

You missed my shitpost about being mad at a shitpost. You’re just not high level like me.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

What? That was not targeted at you and what are you going on about lol 

I'm telling you it isn't worth the effort to talk to cocky drywall. It isn't going to listen and when it does it's just going to be annoying.

Ergo, don't bother trying to talk to them because it's pointless.