Alliances as Songs

Aqua-Corpsman

Just now, Nukey6 said:

My browser isn't handling this well.

Sorry, credit goes to Arctic for telling me to use quotes.

Just now, Chute Mi said:

@Aqua-Corpsman Make this a YouTube playlist lol

yoo, genius. gimmie a min.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Bruh wtf, YouTube kids is making this impossible. @Chute Mifor videos marked "for kids" you can't add them to playlists.

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

20 minutes ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

Ayy nice

Also ouch none for Micro Pockyclypse? Lol

Didn't quite make the cut, sorry :(

29 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Didn't quite make the cut, sorry :(

Rip no worries :) Still a good forum post. Just need to mash all these songs together too like my suggestion with the players as song forum post heh.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

ASM is union themed and the best you could come up with is the Soviet National Anthem?

Not Dolly Parton - 9 to 5, Not Phil Oches, Not Pete Seager, Not even Woody Gunthrie? There are so many more I am forgetting, but still.

Terrible. 2/10.

Bro it could be worse. 

1 hour ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

---A to C---

Actually a bop. 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Just now, Pasky Darkfire said:

Just shows your lack of creativity, tbh.

Lmao. You find songs for 60 alliances, knowing full well that there are people like you who will get upset if they get a song that offends them. 
If anything shows lack of creativity it's a communist alliance XD

10 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Lmao. You find songs for 60 alliances, knowing full well that there are people like you who will get upset if they get a song that offends them. 
If anything shows lack of creativity it's a communist alliance XD

lmao. Your "Everything left of me is communist" is so basic it hurts. Make no mistake, I'm not offended, just disappointed in your lack of creativity in the idea that "Haha commie, so soviet." It's so... sad that you can't come up with a better joke. It makes me sad for you. Plus, we're Union Themed, not communist themed. Once again, different things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

lmao. Your "Everything left of me is communist" is so basic it hurts. Make no mistake, I'm not offended, just disappointed in your lack of creativity in the idea that "Haha commie, so soviet." It's so... sad that you can't come up with a better joke. It makes me sad for you. Plus, we're Union Themed, not communist themed. Once again, different things.

If that was true then CC and TKR would be praising mao and castro respectively.

And, if you insist that you are "union" themed, it's called the Soviet Union. Notice USN got a similar treatment. Smh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Obviously you don't know what a workers' union is if you cant tell the difference between the two. But again. Can't expect much in terms of actual jokes and jabs when someone is so basic they put milk to shame.

Why are you bringing TKR and CC into this? I hope they're paying rent to live in your head.

Obviously you can't tell that was a bloody joke. And I brought them into this to show you that you are the only person complaining making you the butt of the joke. 

And indeed they are, @Hime-sama has a bill en route.

2 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Obviously you can't tell that was a bloody joke. And I brought them into this to show you that you are the only person complaining making you the butt of the joke. 

And all it cost me was my 2 cents in the form of a downvote, cheap.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Look up to the sky above~

Just now, Aqua-Corpsman said:

"Obviously it was a joke!" They scream continuously as they slowly morph into a corncob.

LoL. The only joke here is your ability to make one. I'm just disappointed in you. Hoping for something more only to once again be let down by the SSDD.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Just now, Hime-sama said:

And all it cost me was my 2 cents in the form of a downvote, cheap.

If that. What, you think your opinion is worth nearly enough to pay that bill? Pfft. In order to counter the outstanding debt you owe for renting my brain, your brain is being repossessed. Unfortunately I am still at a loss, because there isn't much living space in there. 
😛

3 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

"Obviously it was a joke!" They scream continuously as they slowly morph into a corncob.

LoL. The only joke here is your ability to make one. I'm just disappointed in you. Hoping for something more only to once again be let down by the SSDD.

CotL is the corn, clearly you haven't actually looked through the post. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

CotL is the corn, clearly you haven't actually looked through the post. 

Not all of it. That's a lot of music, and some of these are real slappers. I'm using many of them as background tracks while I tell you your jokes are unoriginal and dated.

• Haha 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Clicked send by accident smh.
And I think you are mistaken, the joke here is your inability to take one. Or hell, don't come here. You didn't have to read it. Everyone already knows you hate me, so if you have such a distaste why would you come into this thread? Then complain about a song that I ascribed to your alliance.
Thats like BK complaining because they aren't frogs on unicycles, or UPN because they totally aren't 7 years old.

Edited by Aqua-Corpsman

1 minute ago, Aqua-Corpsman said:

Clicked send by accident smh.
And I think you are mistaken, the joke here is your inability to take one. Or hell, not come here. You didn't have to read it. Everyone already knows you hate me, so if you have such a distaste why would you come into this thread? Then complain about a song that I ascribed to your alliance.
Thats like BK complaining because they aren't frogs on unicycles, or UPN because they totally aren't 7 years old.

These Preschool comebacks just hurt my heart for you. Bless your heart. Your jokes are bad "My jokes aren't bad, you just cant take one! Baka!" No, they're just bad and dated. I expect more when I come here.

I "hate you?" Naw. I feel sorry for you mostly. I barely hate anyone, unlike you (Who apparently hates a whole two people. Sheesh) Imagine getting told your joke is bad and being this defensive instead of being like "yeah, It's old. Maybe I should get some new material."

• Downvote 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png