The Title says it all

Nokia Rokia

Open your video

click the ...

Click "view transcript"

Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C and paste it here so I can ctrl+F it plz

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

TL;DW - Nokia wants to violate social distancing by hugging people and talk about your feelings. ick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Against my better judgement I've listened through 11 minutes and here's what I remember:

• TCM has trouble with FA, nobody wants treaties
  • Nokia knows ppl may not like him and he just wants to talk things thru
  • people were dick to him so he was dick back and he wants to change that about himself
  • TCM was kinda OP at one point in time in 2019
  • he spent big effort into running TCM
  • he is busy man with jobs and gaming community and uni student

tldr this is a pov video of you being his therapist
  • Haha 6

Lmao Nokia, best speech giver. Giggling the whole time and getting off topic every 5 seconds.

• Like 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Anybody feel like TCM is trying to be a mix of CC and TFP?

tl;dw If you dislike TCM or Nokia then send them a message and talk to them because they want to be friends and it is all water under the bridge at this point. Nokia's social skills needs works so know that he holds no ill will towards anyone so if he seems mean then it's probably just a misunderstanding. There are specific messages in this to Havgle and Aurora about stuff so watch it or smth. TCM wants allies also or something idk treaty talk makes me uncomfortable I only reply to treaty posts on the OWF to seem nice.

This really wasn't the right way to send this message. It's admirable that you want to improve yourself and your alliance but this isn't going to help. It would have been better imo to send messages to people who may dislike you instead of posting this where people such as myself who do not care about this will see it. 

P.S you speak too quietly

Edited by Nukey6

1 minute ago, Nukey6 said:

Anybody feel like TCM is trying to be a mix of CC and TFP?

tl;dw If you dislike TCM or Nokia then send them a message and talk to them because they want to be friends and it is all water under the bridge at this point. Nokia's social skills needs works so know that he holds no ill will towards anyone so if he seems mean then it's probably just a misunderstanding. There are specific messages in this to Havgle and Aurora about stuff so watch it or smth. TCM wants allies also or something idk treaty talk makes me uncomfortable I only reply to treaty posts on the OWF to seem nice.

This really wasn't the right way to send this message. It's admirable that you want to improve yourself and your alliance but this isn't going to help. It would have been better imo to send messages to people who may dislike you instead of posting this where people such as myself who do not care about this will see it.

This ^
Although I feel for Nokia. 

• Upvote 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.