Another loss to Orbis and the PnW community.

Big Mac

I didn’t know him - but on behalf of the Atlas Community, our condolences for your friend and family member. 

• Like 6

Rest in Peace Stavros. Even though I did not get to meet him it is truly saddening to see a fellow player, and a fellow Greek from my understanding, pass on. Condolences to his family and loved ones.

• Like 5

Rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

[snip, he fixed it]

Edited by Corpsman
Imagine hating a friendly correction smh.
  • Downvote 6

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent Weebunism unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
Nor do I represent the opinions/beliefs of Saratoga County, the 21st Congressional District of New York, the Libertarian Party of New York, the New York Naval Militia, the State of New York, NAEMT, the USNSCC, Fine Gael of Ireland, the United States of America, the Republic of Ireland, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the Western Hemisphere, Constellis, the United Nations, H. Sapiens, Hominids, Sol-3, the Sol system, the Orion Arm, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Laniakea Supercluster, or the Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex. Thank you.

It's always rough to hear about these things, may he rest In peace. On behalf of Ampersand I'd like to offer our condolences. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family. 

• Like 4

May you rest in peace Stav. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. I may not have known him, however it is comforting to see that he was loved and will be remembered. 

• Like 5

This hurt to read, well wishes to all his friends and family affected~

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

Denison-1.png

Look up to the sky above~

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

That person must've been a beast.

Indeed, that is the best way to describe it. A fighter to the end.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent Weebunism unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
Nor do I represent the opinions/beliefs of Saratoga County, the 21st Congressional District of New York, the Libertarian Party of New York, the New York Naval Militia, the State of New York, NAEMT, the USNSCC, Fine Gael of Ireland, the United States of America, the Republic of Ireland, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the Western Hemisphere, Constellis, the United Nations, H. Sapiens, Hominids, Sol-3, the Sol system, the Orion Arm, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Laniakea Supercluster, or the Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex. Thank you.