Full logs of the accused Firwof

Vero

1 minute ago, Kurdanak said:

I don't know how many different ways I can say that whataboutism only pollutes this conversation, lmao. Last time: in this thread, that's irrelevant to me. In another thread about that topic, perhaps I'll discuss, but like said there's plenty of threads on that topic already to do some sifting through first.

Ok. And I am merely saying you, and everyone else, are being hypocritical. Am I wrong? Is it wrong to think that you are being hypocritical when you only speak out against so called "fascists"? If you were someone that is always against any of the extremes then I wouldn't have ridden your ass like this, but you aren't. In fact I never ever see you active on the forums, certainly not in cases like this. So why is it that you decide to give your 2 cents now? 

To address your edit, which I didn't see (sorry about that btw), I can't fault you for that. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there and say you couldn't contribute to that. That isnt the only case though.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Again, I'd say Goons did disappear out of the game, but their children still exists spewing SJWness, spitting Snowflakey behaviour, and pissing morality left, right and centre to this day. Their children being all those moral white knight alliances and morality fappers.

images-160.jpeg

Edited by Shubham Sharma
  • Downvote 10

1 hour ago, Dionysus said:

In this thread: Weebunism member "Corpsman" goes out of the way to defend Nazi-sympathizing by way of "BUT COMMIES AND ALSO ITS HAHA FUNNY" when they could just point out that Weebunism has wiped the channel and made a rules channel (from secondhand knowledge) that I'd assume clarifies that it isn't supported.

Good show of hand there, Corpsman.

In this thread: Weebunism member "Aqua" goes out of their way to defend jokes by way of its nothing new, when they could just point out that Weebunism doesn't actually allow that and has already taken actions against it.

frick you dude. I didn't defend "Nazi-Sympathizers" as much as you are defending communist sympathizers. I am speaking as someone who knows the people in question and can state with certainty that it's a joke, that has nothing to do with you.

Unless, of course, reading those messages hurt you in such a way that YOU had to go out of your way to insult me in this thread. Screw off.

9 minutes ago, Shubham Sharma said:

Again, I'd say Goons did disappear out of the game, but their children still exists spewing SJWness, spitting Snowflakey behaviour, and pissing morality left, right and centre to this day. Their children being all those moral white knight alliances and morality fappers.

images-160.jpeg

Shut. Up. This isn't SJW vs. not SJW. This is idiots vs. non idiots, and idiots hold no party lines.

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

6 hours ago, Corpsman said:

Ok. And I am merely saying you, and everyone else, are being hypocritical. Am I wrong? Is it wrong to think that you are being hypocritical when you only speak out against so called "fascists"? If you were someone that is always against any of the extremes then I wouldn't have ridden your ass like this, but you aren't. In fact I never ever see you active on the forums, certainly not in cases like this. So why is it that you decide to give your 2 cents now? 

In response to why I get involved now, there's a couple reasons: 1) If you check my post history, I spent a several year gap barely active on the forums (I racked up 85% of my posts pre-2016 or so), only recently have I started putting a little time into posting again after getting woken up again by Zephyr. :P 2) I do feel the need to chime in specifically when it comes to sympathy for Nazism, joke or not (the line there gets disturbingly blurred). Towards the start of the P&W community years ago, we had a serious spike in Nazism in the game, spewing vitriol towards several members of the community. It was a serious issue that resulted in an alliance getting banned for it and that's why there are now specific game/forum rules condemning promotion of Nazism and the like. It was definitely one of the darkest times for the P&W community, even if forgotten by or unknown to most today. The reason there is no ban like that for communism at-large, for the record, is that there hasn't been evidential cases of using the ideology for hateful purposes and harassing individuals in the community (again, many threads have been made on the topic over the years discussing it ad nauseam, but if you have specific instances feel free to start another thread about it). Personally, I am only familiar with one outwardly left-wing alliance, my ally ASM, and they specifically do not tolerate "tankies" and similar pro-Stalin sentiment. Also, I'd like to emphasize that I'm not talking about "so called fascists," I'm talking about straight-up Nazism here, not various degrees of fascism itself - that is also a different subject. Does that answer your question? (Not trying to be sassy there or anything, genuinely asking.)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

1 minute ago, Kurdanak said:

In response to why I get involved now, there's a couple reasons: 1) If you check my post history, I spent a several year gap barely active on the forums (I racked up 85% of my posts pre-2016 or so), only recently have I started putting a little time into posting again after getting woken up again by Zephyr. :P 2) I do feel the need to chime in specifically when it comes to sympathy for Nazism, joke or not (the line there gets disturbingly blurred). Towards the start of the P&W community years ago, we had a serious spike in Nazism in the game, spewing vitriol towards several members of the community. It was a serious issue that resulted in an alliance getting banned for it and that's why there are now specific game/forum rules condemning promotion of Nazism and the like. It was definitely one of the darkest times for the P&W community, even if forgotten by or unknown to most today. The reason there is no ban like that for communism at-large, for the record, is that there hasn't been evidential cases of using the ideology for hateful purposes and harassing individuals in the community (again, many threads have been made on the topic over the years discussing it ad nauseam, but if you have specific instances feel free to start another thread about it). Personally, I am only familiar with one outwardly left-wing alliance, my ally ASM, and they specifically do not tolerate "tankies" and similar pro-Stalin sentiment. Also, I'd like to emphasize that I'm not talking about "so called fascists," I'm talking about straight-up Nazism here, not various degrees of fascism itself - that is also a different subject. Does that answer your question? (Not trying to be sassy there or anything, genuinely asking.)

Okay. And you won't find me disagreeing with any of that. But, firstly, does someone making a joke about murder make them a murderer? How would a joke about nazis make someone a nazi? I am not saying that I agree with what they said in the chat, not at all, but I don't think it is yours or mine or anyones right to determine what someone in a discord having a conversation (that doesnt involve us) is acceptable or not. 

If you asked any of the people being held in question, most of them arent even right wing. Sloth is a libertarian (an annoying one, but whatever). Hinata is apolitical, and just likes to stir trouble. 

43 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Okay. And you won't find me disagreeing with any of that. But, firstly, does someone making a joke about murder make them a murderer? How would a joke about nazis make someone a nazi? I am not saying that I agree with what they said in the chat, not at all, but I don't think it is yours or mine or anyones right to determine what someone in a discord having a conversation (that doesnt involve us) is acceptable or not. 

If you asked any of the people being held in question, most of them arent even right wing. Sloth is a libertarian (an annoying one, but whatever). Hinata is apolitical, and just likes to stir trouble. 

If it isn't apparent that we were joking from the chat, then I don't know what is. Now one can't even make dark jokes in another AA, because someone would screenshot it and upload it online so fellow tankies, Snowflakes, feminists can scream "Reeeeeee Ban, Ban, Ban" 

And if not saying they are Nazi and making Nazi jokes makes them Nazi sympathizers, then that also makes everyone making Soviet jokes as Stalin mass murderer sympathizers, even if they play "Oh, but I am not a tankie" card. They shouldn't go in other people's AA or talk about them if they are so thinskinned. They should rather live in their safe space.

55 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Shut. Up. This isn't SJW vs. not SJW. This is idiots vs. non idiots, and idiots hold no party lines.

They do. Most of the idiots and schizos masquerading as intellectual supermacist and selective secular people give head to Leftists, Mao, Stalin, and other such mentally ill people. They are definately SJWs and they are idiots. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

5 minutes ago, Shubham Sharma said:

If it isn't apparent that we were joking from the chat, then I don't know what is. Now one can't even make dark jokes in another AA, because someone would screenshot it and upload it online so fellow tankies, Snowflakes, feminists can scream "Reeeeeee Ban, Ban, Ban" 

And if not saying they are Nazi and making Nazi jokes makes them Nazi sympathizers, then that also makes everyone making Soviet jokes as Stalin mass murderer sympathizers, even if they play "Oh, but I am not a tankie" card. They shouldn't go in other people's AA or talk about them if they are so thinskinned. They should rather live in their safe space.

They do. Most of the idiots and schizos masquerading as intellectual supermacist and selective secular people give head to Leftists, Mao, Stalin, and other such mentally ill people. They are definately SJWs and they are idiots. 

Buddy, you aren't gonna win an argument throwing names like that. In fact, it makes me look bad XD
You aren't wrong, but put some more intelligence into your messages. It'll go a long way. Luv u bby.

• Haha 1

Just now, Corpsman said:

Buddy, you aren't gonna win an argument throwing names like that. In fact, it makes me look bad XD
You aren't wrong, but put some more intelligence into your messages. It'll go a long way. Luv u bby.

I don't have anything against you either. You know it bruh XD. But don't waste trying to write kind messages for *that kind* of people. You know what a bunch of hypocrite and mentally detained and derailed people they are? 

• Haha 1

There's gotta be something that says "Once the conversation has deviated from the topic to just bash each other it should be locked"

• Upvote 2

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

5 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

There's gotta be something that says "Once the conversation has deviated from the topic to just bash each other it should be locked"

There is, but meh.

6 minutes ago, Shubham Sharma said:

I don't have anything against you either. You know it bruh XD. But don't waste trying to write kind messages for *that kind* of people. You know what a bunch of hypocrite and mentally detained and derailed people they are? 

I wouldnt say the last two. I think you'd enjoy this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR3eF8YlwNY

I believe in that. So, to me, everyone will do what's right. Some people just don't know what is right yet, and instead of calling them mentally detained, I'd rather try and show them how they are wrong. 
Cuz you aren't going to change someone's opinion by calling them stupid.

Haha look at me I is smort, respek mah philiospohicaly

Edited by Corpsman
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Madokami said:

I'd just like to remind everyone that as described in our alliance page, Corpsman does not represent us

And in my signature 😛 
If I represented Weebunism, we would have been rolled long ago. And none of this would have happened....hmmm.......

9 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Weebunism is its own community, for sure. Let me clarify, in that case: If "ironically" being a Nazi sympathizer is tolerated among the Weebunism community, then they don't deserve to be part of the P&W community at-large. If it's not tolerated there, then cool, maybe reign it in every once in a while?

And again, to be concise - I don't care about the other cesspools that exist within the greater community. They're a disgrace as well, but that's not what this thread is about. We already had one about CotL, didn't we?

Are you really going to go there buddy? Imagine my surprise finishing up my YouTube video on the edibility of Pokémon to come back to this. I have to question your morality and if your intentions in adding to this thread are malevolent. From the looks of it seems your attempting to look down on others for their sense of humor. I am neither a nazi nor do i like or support nazi's. My family is Jewish, They came from Poland. I am extreme left, I wholeheartedly dispise and find disgust in any form of devaluation of human life and human right's. Your saying someone does not deserve to be a part of a community simply because they made a joke. This is a gross molestation of human value and our right's as people. Your either a morally incorrect person, Or your simply seeking attention with this slander of both me and the weeb community who i do not and never will represent. You are trying to not only frame me and those of the weebunism community but you are trying to slander us to a degree i have not seen sense that woman who ruined jack sparrow. Simply having a sense of humor does not make me or anyone else a bad person. Your declaration that me and the weeb community should be socially exiled because you feel like trying to be more important then you are is an insult not only to us but the rest of the P&W community as a whole, It's gives everyone a bad look and i hope you rethink your words here today. There is no room for negotiation or compromise, We were making a joke, There is nothing to debate here as such. If you think otherwise then i won't force you to believe in the truth but i will be saddened to see such disregard or disrespect of others. 

Edited by Hinata
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

2 hours ago, Hinata said:

Your either a morally incorrect person, Or your simply seeking attention with this slander of both me and the weeb community who i do not and never will represent. You are trying to not only frame me and those of the weebunism community but you are trying to slander us to a degree i have not seen sense that woman who ruined jack sparrow.

There is more basis for his claims than for the slander you attempted on Chocolate Castle, you may stop projecting now.

• Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

2 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

There is more basis for his claims than for the slander you attempted on Chocolate Castle, you may stop projecting now.

Considering the fact I got my first upvote from you ever, I don't really want to kill the moment.

Buuuuut... idk about that. CC is a lot of things, and Hinata is certainly no fascist. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hime-sama said:

I don't know what Hinata said about Chocolate Castle, but the post of his that you're responding to seems solid to me. I find that sometimes, the best way to deal with people who most agree did or are still doing terrible things like Hitler can be through humour. Comedians around the world do this to this day concerning dictators and the like and I think it's a good thing as it gets us to think not just of the most terrible, but of those heading in a bad direction. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm going to just to mention something in reference in the original post and ignore the previous arguments since I'm too lazy to read over Corps's arguing since I find drama and pointless arguments annoying. I prefer to keep the game feeling somewhat casual and impersonal rather than heated and serious.

Please take into account that none of the people in these logs are members of Weebunism other than Sloth.

As for my personal beliefs, I personally believe that sensitive jokes and humor should only be made among friends and not in public places, such as our general chat. At the time of the incident, I was offline, however Sloth was on, so Sloth probably should have moderated it, however at the time it wasn't a big concern to those online as the conversation strayed from the sensitive topic soon afterwards.

@Dionysus
Regarding the rules channel, it came to our attention that people have likely not noticed that we have had rules in our #intro channel, so in order for visibility, we copied them into their own channel.

Edited by Empiur
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Empiur said:

Regarding the rules channel, it came to our attention that people have likely not noticed that we have had rules in our #intro channel, so in order for visibility, we copied them into their own channel.

Oh, I wasn't commenting on y'all as a whole in the slightest. I just think it's interesting that Corpsman has been defending the content of the logs rather than just saying "Gov has handled it and made the rules more clear".

• Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

8 hours ago, Hime-sama said:

CC lied to bk, Lied to my face and now goes around telling people im salty. Yes im the one slandering cc though for sure lol.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

I don't know what Hinata said about Chocolate Castle, but the post of his that you're responding to seems solid to me. I find that sometimes, the best way to deal with people who most agree did or are still doing terrible things like Hitler can be through humour. Comedians around the world do this to this day concerning dictators and the like and I think it's a good thing as it gets us to think not just of the most terrible, but of those heading in a bad direction. 

I called them Pedo's a while ago while mad about one thing or another, idr. Either way i sincerely apologized when i joined KT. I also moved on but CC has not apparently. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Weebunism is its own community, for sure. Let me clarify, in that case: If "ironically" being a Nazi sympathizer is tolerated among the Weebunism community, then they don't deserve to be part of the P&W community at-large. If it's not tolerated there, then cool, maybe reign it in every once in a while?

And again, to be concise - I don't care about the other cesspools that exist within the greater community. They're a disgrace as well, but that's not what this thread is about. We already had one about CotL, didn't we?

images-162.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

4 hours ago, Hinata said:

Yes im the one slandering cc though for sure lol.

You apologized for it, so yes.

I mean really, try not to forget the entire reason you're hiding in vacation mode right now is because we were burning your pixels over your words.

4 hours ago, Hinata said:

Either way i sincerely apologized when i joined KT. I also moved on but CC has not apparently. 

What you fail to understand is an apology does not automatically absolve you of your heinous actions and it certainly does not give you any ground to stand on when you accuse others of the same thing you did only a month ago. 

4 hours ago, Shubham Sharma said:

Not surprising a moron like you couldn't figure out that I and most of Chocolate Castle are weebs but, it'll be a wonderful day in this community when you're finally banned. Tread those eggshells carefully and watch your back.

You successfully detonated an explosive in the nuclear research facility in Tenochtitlandia. Your spies destroyed 1 nuclear weapon. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $197,989.90 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed.

Edited by Hime-sama
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

1 hour ago, Shubham Sharma said:

images-162.jpeg

oh brother. 

3 hours ago, Dionysus said:

Oh, I wasn't commenting on y'all as a whole in the slightest. I just think it's interesting that Corpsman has been defending the content of the logs rather than just saying "Gov has handled it and made the rules more clear".

I wasn't aware gov handled it, cuz im not currently in the discord. And I don't care. 

8 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Not surprising a moron like you couldn't figure out that I and most of Chocolate Castle are weebs but, it'll be a wonderful day in this community when you're finally banned. Tread those eggshells carefully and watch your back.

You successfully detonated an explosive in the nuclear research facility in Tenochtitlandia. Your spies destroyed 1 nuclear weapon. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $197,989.90 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed.

Yeah ret, as if damaging infra means anything. Coercing a player to go into VM doesn't mean everyone will do the same, Snowflake. Go on masquerading as some great enforcer of justice because that's the only job you ever had in your life. Only thing you spend your time doing is making life hell for other people who won't bow down to you, your ret AA, your simp queen, and your fricked up ideology. And "we are weebs" don't make me laugh. There's a difference between people who appreciate anime and people who watch one piece and slander others for watching slice of life and other "unwoke" things. A person accuses your whole AA for being full of pedos and you all go around trying to roll them one after another. Speaks great about you guys. And I honestly don't care if I get striked again, because I know even mod team consists of biased, hypocrite, proton-brained people like you. I have nuked way more than your schizo people can sabotage but i don't go around wearing it like a medal of honour unlike your SJWness. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

• Alex locked this topic