Full logs of the accused Firwof

Vero

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

694177111_latinoguylaughing.jpg.7f803d4f7704c368319da2608eb6092b.jpg

Right so I'm not sure what the point here exactly, just gimmie a minute to stop keeling over.

Okay. Done. I assume you are reporting them for what they are saying, if not correct me. If you are, clearly you can tell they are joking.
Firstly Sloth and Hinata are both girls, if that helps clear the feminist stuff up. Hinata regularly makes p0rn jokes and the like, so thats nothing new. 
And with the nazism stuff, whop-de-doo. Hinata (who isnt a member of weebunism btw) said she wants to kill communists. Since when is that anything new?

In all seriousness, that was a beautiful conversation. Made my day.

Oh, and if you can't tell they were joking you are either stupid or too hung up on how you can't wait to report them for being fAsCisTs.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Right so I'm not sure what the point here exactly, just gimmie a minute to stop keeling over.

Okay. Done. I assume you are reporting them for what they are saying, if not correct me. If you are, clearly you can tell they are joking.
Firstly Sloth and Hinata are both girls, if that helps clear the feminist stuff up. Hinata regularly makes p0rn jokes and the like, so thats nothing new. 
And with the nazism stuff, whop-de-doo. Hinata (who isnt a member of weebunism btw) said she wants to kill communists. Since when is that anything new?

In all seriousness, that was a beautiful conversation. Made my day.

I am not reporting anything. Greene and Nokia and many others said the screencaps which have been circulating were cherry picked so I posted full logs for free interpretation. Which is what you did here and that's fine. 

I also never said Hinata was a member of Weebunism, in fact I stated that they were KT at the time so I'm unsure why this was brought up. I simply posted logs that were asked for and am not taking a stance here.

• Like 4

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

Just now, Vero said:

I am not reporting anything. Greene and Nokia and many others said the screencaps which have been circulating were cherry picked so I posted full logs for free interpretation. Which is what you did here and that's fine. 

I also never said Hinata was a member of Weebunism, in fact I stated that they were KT at the time so I'm unsure why this was brought up. I simply posted logs that were asked for and am not taking a stance here.

Sorry, I misinterpreted. I just kinda saw the link, clicked, read, laughed my bloody ass off, and came back to scold you.
Forgive me.

• Thanks 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

10 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

said she wants to kill communists. 

Oh, and if you can't tell they were joking you are either stupid

Some jokes aren't ok though. Especially not those related to those who committed atrocities (including the USSR fwiw). That's just in bad taste.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, legoboyvdlp said:

Some jokes aren't ok though. Especially not those related to those who committed atrocities (including the USSR fwiw). That's just in bad taste.

Although true, I highly doubt that people are mad about the soviet jokes >.>

Also, come now. Don't tell me we haven't all made a 1940s era joke that had some reference to someone dying. It is not my job, nor yours, to determine what is and isn't bad taste. As long as the parties in the conversation are okay with it, then we have no right to say they cannot talk about it.
And if they did have an issue, they should take it up with the moderator of the server or leave. 
Wasn't there just a thread that covered this?

Btw, if there is a part of the story I'm missing, please fill me in. Im headed to a New Year's get-together, so I'll be back later.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Vero said:

pardon i said they lacked context and asked to see them with all the full logs than started talking about the Roman-Jewish war and battle of Jerusalem 

i never called them fact and took no side please do not accuse me of taking a side

Edited by Nokia Rokia

5 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

pardon i said they lacked context and asked to see them with all the full logs than started talking about the Roman-Jewish war and battle of Jerusalem 

i never called them fact and took no side please do not accuse me of taking a side

no way they talked about that XD
please tell me someone thinks they are nazis for talking about the jewish uprising 

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

no way they talked about that XD
please tell me someone thinks they are nazis for talking about the jewish uprising 

its a very good video and provides a lot of awesome history thats is largely forgotten but i love Roman History

Edited by Nokia Rokia

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

Indeed. Literally that whole chat was just a dark and comedic jest about history. Apparently thats an issue now. 
Doesn't matter, seeing as it's already been established that discord is non enforcable.

5 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

26tPoyDhjiJ2g7rEs.gif

I only have so many yikes gifs, you all really need to slow down on this shit.

Who can possibly type - "I like Hitler. Honestly he was a good man." - and for a second think that it's a good idea to put that out there? Christ, people.

Who can possibly type - "I like Stalin. Honestly he was a good man."
Come on now. Firstly, they were most certainly being sarcastic. Secondly, so what if they weren't? I don't see you calling out anyone for liking Stalin or Lenin or Mao, nor should you. 
It's their beliefs that aren't harming anyone.

My lord, why does everyone have a hate boner for anyone who isn't constantly arguing why Hitler is the devil incarnate. Take a bloody joke.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Who can possibly type - "I like Stalin. Honestly he was a good man."
Come on now. Firstly, they were most certainly being sarcastic. Secondly, so what if they weren't? I don't see you calling out anyone for liking Stalin or Lenin or Mao, nor should you. 
It's their beliefs that aren't harming anyone.

My lord, why does everyone have a hate boner for anyone who isn't constantly arguing why Hitler is the devil incarnate. Take a bloody joke.

Ah, gotta love a classic "You think Hitler's bad? Wait till you learn of the commies!" deflection. Yeah, you don't see me doing that, because I don't see people saying that to call them out for it. Of course they all suck, because they were not good men (most of all Hitler ;)). That fact that you're defending this is simply ridiculous.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

Just now, Kurdanak said:

Ah, gotta love a classic "You think Hitler's bad? Wait till you learn of the commies!" deflection. Yeah, you don't see me doing that, because I don't see people saying that to call them out for it. Of course they all suck, because they were not good men.

I didn't say that. I hate them both pretty strongly because I think both of them comprise of edgy 14 year olds who have nothing better to do.

But don't, don't, tell me you haven't seen any of the openly communist alliances/nations/people talking about that. Yet I never ever see it be reported. Nor should it be reported, because it doesn't fricking matter. I hope they are just being sarcastic, but if they arent then that's their loss.

Who are you to say specifically that a couple girls clearly joking about Hitler in a conversation that has nothing to do with the game have anything wrong with them?

1 minute ago, Mayor said:

frick dude, thank you. This is gold.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I didn't say that. I hate them both pretty strongly because I think both of them comprise of edgy 14 year olds who have nothing better to do.

But don't, don't, tell me you haven't seen any of the openly communist alliances/nations/people talking about that. Yet I never ever see it be reported. Nor should it be reported, because it doesn't fricking matter. I hope they are just being sarcastic, but if they arent then that's their loss.

Who are you to say specifically that a couple girls clearly joking about Hitler in a conversation that has nothing to do with the game have anything wrong with them?

I mean, this isn't a report, so that's rather irrelevant. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Personally, I see this thread as an invitation to highlight how having this kind of shit in the community is frankly unacceptable. 🙄 

By the way, I'm not interested in having the "Hitler vs Stalin" type conversation, because that's not what this thread regards. Make a new one for that, or look up one of the two dozen that have already been made over these past seven years.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Just now, Kurdanak said:

I mean, this isn't a report, so that's irrelevant. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. Personally, I see this thread as an invitation to highlight how having this kind of shit in the community is unacceptable. 🙄

Okay. That's fair. But, shall I note, that in a thread not 2 days old there is evidence of some certain individuals wishing death upon others?
But I still disagree with you. Why is someone's opinion, n'er mind a joke, something that is unacceptable? Nobody was harmed. There were no insults. She didn't call you a nazi, or say that she hopes nazis kill you. Nothing like that. She said Hitler is a good guy. 
Which
Is
A
fricking
Joke
God, if there is anything wrong with this community its hypocrisy.

Weebunism is it's own community, btw. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Excuse my very blunt and forceful responses, I'd prefer to kill this argument now rather than have it devolve over a longer period of time.
And I realized why I keep looking at this as a report. "Accused Firwof" sets off alarms in my head.

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Okay. That's fair. But, shall I note, that in a thread not 2 days old there is evidence of some certain individuals wishing death upon others?
But I still disagree with you. Why is someone's opinion, n'er mind a joke, something that is unacceptable? Nobody was harmed. There were no insults. She didn't call you a nazi, or say that she hopes nazis kill you. Nothing like that. She said Hitler is a good guy. 
Which
Is
A
fricking
Joke
God, if there is anything wrong with this community its hypocrisy.

Weebunism is it's own community, btw. 

Weebunism is its own community, for sure. Let me clarify, in that case: If "ironically" being a Nazi sympathizer is tolerated among the Weebunism community, then they don't deserve to be part of the P&W community at-large. If it's not tolerated there, then cool, maybe reign it in every once in a while?

And again, to be concise - I don't care about the other cesspools that exist within the greater community. They're a disgrace as well, but that's not what this thread is about. We already had one about CotL, didn't we?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

1 minute ago, Kurdanak said:

Weebunism is its own community, for sure. Let me clarify, in that case: If "ironically" being a Nazi sympathizer is tolerated among the Weebunism community, then they don't deserve to be part of the P&W community at-large. If it's not tolerated there, then cool, maybe reign it in every once in a while?

And again, to be concise - I don't care about the other cesspools that exist within the greater community. They're a disgrace as well, but that's not what this thread is about. We already had one about CotL, didn't we?

Indeed. Indeed we did. Yet, I didn't see you having this opinion on them.

Also, there are and have been many alliances where their whole point is being communist "sympathizers". Have you EVER called them out on that?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Indeed. Indeed we did. Yet, I didn't see you having this opinion on them.

Also, there are and have been many alliances where their whole point is being communist "sympathizers". Have you EVER called them out on that?

I don't know how many different ways I can say that whataboutism only pollutes this conversation, lmao. Last time: in this thread, that's irrelevant to me. In another thread about that topic, perhaps I'll discuss, but like said there's plenty of threads on that topic already to do some sifting through first.

EDIT: Ah, and to address the first part - by the time I saw that thread, it was already a terrible train wreck, lol. But I'm here early this time, trying to keep it on the rails. :P 

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Alex locked this topic