Unjust Moderation Strike

Nokia Rokia

image.thumb.png.5956436b313b8d22dd436db15e270f55.pngunknown.png?width=476&height=670

These Forum Warns are clear bias and have no place to be here a single word that contributes to a topic and the obvious arrow pointing up shows that fact im verbally supporting another support in a personal matter that does in fact contribute to the overall topic

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

3 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Okay, bub, you do realize you're making a scene over a 0 point warn?

Because that's the way to turn it into a one-pointer. I mean, the warn specifically said that's what the 'like' button is for. And yeah, sometimes I want to give something poetic two upvotes too, but it's just not a thing.

...I'm contributing to the discussion which this clearly is, so rather than give me a warn for 'non-discussion forum' (again) mods please move this to the standard moderation support section kthx

The fact ive done that same post countless times and not to mention so has other people plus there is Ryank who should have unless warns with his disband comment that is meaningless 

I dont know you nor care about your issue my thing contributed as it means a lot more than an upvote 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

The fact ive done that same post countless times and not to mention so has other people plus there is Ryank who should have unless warns with his disband comment that is meaningless 

I dont know you nor care about your issue my thing contributed as it means a lot more than an upvote 

...How exactly did your post contribute more than an upvote, though?

I'll admit there's certainly an argument to be made that the 'disband' posts are warnable under that rule, I'd even agree with it, but that doesn't actually change anything about *your* post does it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

...How exactly did your post contribute more than an upvote, though?

I'll admit there's certainly an argument to be made that the 'disband' posts are warnable under that rule, I'd even agree with it, but that doesn't actually change anything about *your* post does it?

Just my take on this, he isn't saying what he did wasn't against the rules. He is saying it's unfair that the rules were suddenly enforced on him when they are never enforced on anyone else. There is a philosophical argument to be made here, which I have heard in the terms:
"White man is caught speeding but let off the hook. A black man on the same road is caught speeding and is given a ticket." On one hand, the black man was still speeding. On the other, it's unfair that the white man is able to avoid a ticket.

Thats my quick take on it. The RL reference is not meant to be political, just to help illustrate what Im saying.

Edited by Corpsman
  • Upvote 3

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Just my take on this, he isn't saying what he did wasn't against the rules. He is saying it's unfair that the rules were suddenly enforced on him when they are never enforced on anyone else. There is a philosophical argument to be made here, which I have heard in the terms:
"White man is caught speeding but let of the hook. A black man on the same road is caught speeding and is given a ticket." On one hand, the black man was still speeding. On the other, it's unfair that the white man is able to avoid a ticket.

Thats my quick take on it. The RL reference is not meant to be political, just to help illustrate what Im saying.

Ah, I see, fair enough.

...A statement which didn't really contribute to the discussion more than my actual upvote, huh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Ah, I see, fair enough.

...A statement which didn't really contribute to the discussion more than my actual upvote, huh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Corpsman explained it better than i could sorry bout that

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Corpsman explained it better than i could sorry bout that

As I do 😜 

• Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

• Moderators
On 12/30/2020 at 6:20 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Okay, bub, you do realize you're making a scene over a 0 point warn?

Because that's the way to turn it into a one-pointer. I mean, the warn specifically said that's what the 'like' button is for. And yeah, sometimes I want to give something poetic two upvotes too, but it's just not a thing.

...I'm contributing to the discussion which this clearly is, so rather than give me a warn for 'non-discussion forum' (again) mods please move this to the standard moderation support section kthx

I think it's worth noting that the mod team does not give additional points or warnings because someone is complaining about a warning.

If you make a "frick the mods" thread then you might earn additional warnings.

Annyways - No discussion forum please observe respectful silence.

• Downvote 1