How did you do in Global War 16?

Asian Kid

OP don't be afraid to post your stats. I don't think anybody would give you grief but If they do, screw them.

I can't be bothered to pull up my stats, but I went negative and stayed there. T$ hit me hard at the opening and did a lot of damage. I was never able to get a slot after that to make up the difference so on paper I did pretty bad. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

25 minutes ago, Akie said:

Ye it went good. 

Stats : You already know

Eheh

Glad it went good for you :3 Have fun with your loot

23 minutes ago, PhantomThiefB said:

Not as high as I would have wanted it to be. Maybe next time.

Wish you luck on the next GW :)

23 minutes ago, Lucunia said:

I fought a battle, did fine

Good Job!

21 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I rode beige way more than I would have/should have. Lots of missiles left unlaunched :c

Got a solid grade in my math classes tho :D

Sad, those missiles deserved to destroy some juicy infra

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

OP don't be afraid to post your stats. I don't think anybody would give you grief but If they do, screw them.

I can't be bothered to pull up my stats, but I went negative and stayed there. T$ hit me hard at the opening and did a lot of damage. I was never able to get a slot after that to make up the difference so on paper I did pretty bad. 

Don't worry about not having a positive net :) This was a one sided war that made it hard for bigger countries to get targets. Also heres my stats if your interested :) image.thumb.png.9cc7ff156752e8ddf14d4d384d02aa99.png

12 minutes ago, Kratos said:

Salve fellow leader here's my GW-16 stats , Source- Carth Site :)  

download.jpg  

Good Job Mate!

1 minute ago, Akie said:

I didn't get much loot 

Haha :3

I was zero'd in the first round and went raiding. #26 Net in Quack (62 overall), #4 Total Loot in Quack (49th overall), #9 on Profit in Quack (88th overall). Did pretty alright for my first global imo. (declared a bunch of wars too).image.thumb.png.61dd9a6fe665666e058a4a922013601c.png

• Upvote 3

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

I wasnt officially in the war but i did fight several gov members in quack and over half of TCM was in Weebunism

Good job! Also the TCM members were really fun when they were in our alliance.

1 hour ago, Hime-sama said:

I didn't have missiles or nukes which was a big opportunity cost, but killed a lot of hostile tanks with my soldiers and spies, fun times those were :)

See, this is why you should always have nuke/missile projects up and running at all times :P

• Thanks 2