On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

57 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Unless the behaviour is particularly egregious, I think it makes more sense for us to try to resolve our own issues through dialogue.

Through war, you mean

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Agreed. At the end of the day, Alex is just one guy. Unless the behaviour is particularly egregious, I think it makes more sense for us to try to resolve our own issues through dialogue.

I wouldn't put it like that. Don't underestimate what he can do <.<

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:43 PM, Vero said:

If you want to see how Aku specifically plays the victim card, look at RON #balkans lmfao. The way she goes about it is completely intolerable. The conduct that Aku is allowed to get away with only feeds this. On the flipside. Corpsman, how you and others weaponize the mistakes people say is pretty trashy. In fact this whole thread is just a toxic cesspool of hate and should be locked.

On 12/28/2020 at 11:13 PM, Keegoz said:

People who should have been banned long ago crying for attention is peak PW. That's all the attention this deserves.

On 12/28/2020 at 11:48 PM, Hime-sama said:

Your hateful spew in North Point's server is not forgotten.

On 12/29/2020 at 3:44 AM, Menhera said:

My response is that we do not condone and/or tolerate transphobic, sexist or racist behaviour in any way, shape or form. 

Considering you and your friends have repeatedly been behaving exactly like that by going around and harrassing people with ooc attacks the only thing i have left for you is condemnation. 

Leave us alone and out of this and settle your drama with changeup and/or cotl without mentioning us and stop your ooc accusations.

On 12/29/2020 at 4:03 AM, Menhera said:

Firwofs textwall and subsequent responses as well as literally everything rori wrote in here.

I don't care about your beliefs, i care about your behaviour. And if that amounts to harassing my friends i'll do everything in my power to keep you as far away from me and them as possible.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:03 PM, epsteindidntkillhimself said:

We don’t give attention to the ones who cry for it, let alone to people who blatantly commit OOC attacks and such. Unlike you, we have standards in our lives.

I need to put this to rest. When have I a.) weaponized ones mistakes b.) been worthy for a ban c.) spewed hate d.) been transphobic, sexist or racist in any way shape or form e.) had behavior that one could construe as negative or f.) committed OOC attacks? If one of you lot could come forward and provide the slightest of a coherent point, not only would it be greatly appreciated, I'll own up to whatever I said. 

The thing is, I never said or did anything you have called me out for. Continuing to do so is, to be blunt, libel and is detrimental to your defense.

Edited by Corpsman
mm yes, 2 downvotes and not a single response. it's almost like im yelling at a wall...
  • Downvote 4

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

1 hour ago, durmij said:

-Laugh reacts someone using a player's correct pronoun

"WhEn HaVE i EvER BeEn TRanSPhObIC!?!?!?"

*Laugh reacts at an ironic post.

You should note that I have been using her pronouns as she requests them, while multiple others have not. Am I not allowed to think something funny?

In that same vain, with the tasteless joke from before saying there are two genders and what not, it doesn't take much to realize you can laugh at something without agreeing with it. In fact, that is one of the hallmarks of maturity. The ability to look at something that you disagree with or, in some cases, is outright hostile to you or something in relation to you and laugh at it is an impressive skill that clearly the people this topic is holding in question do not possess.

And, maybe @Malleator can clarify this themself, I don't think that was even meant in the way you perceived it.

Edited by Corpsman
Pardon the late response btw, fell asleep.
  • Downvote 1

Anything else? Or is that the extent of my "hateful spew"?

Shameless meme insert,

Aqua explaining how they arent transphobic: 

• Downvote 1

Well, you heard it here first folks. Aqua's racism is no more.

you heard it here first folks.PNG

Edited by Corpsman
damn, that was not as funny as I thought it was.
  • Downvote 1

On 12/28/2020 at 7:43 PM, Nokia Rokia said:

1. the closet comment after hearing they are trans
2. nice to know your 4 years amount to nothing also oh dear i been here since 2014 you still look young

tried this mister DTC it doesn't work they shrug it off as something not to touch i also tried this with goons it didnt work there either i was litterally told to many screenshots and ignored after i complained

Are they trans? Lmao It was a safe space comment, a Uni in the US built a closet in the middle of a library and called it a safe space

• Downvote 2

• Alex locked this topic