On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

1 hour ago, epsteindidntkillhimself said:

We don’t give attention to the ones who cry for it, let alone to people who blatantly commit OOC attacks and such. Unlike you, we have standards in our lives.

Unlike me? 

I don't think I have committed a single OOC attack in this thread. What is with everyone quoting me and saying I said shit like that.

Also good morning.

• Downvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Also, I should note, @Firwof Kromwell @Rori No Koibito need to step back for a minute and remind themselves of what this thread is about.
And @Rori No Koibito, thread aside, once Alex comes online you're gonna be the first to be banned. Unless, perhaps, you change your behavior.

Edited by Corpsman

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

29 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Unlike me? 

I don't think I have committed a single OOC attack in this thread. What is with everyone quoting me and saying I said shit like that.

Also good morning.

STOP JUST STOP, END THIS MADNESS ALREADY

unknown_3_1_65.png

7 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Also, I should note, @Firwof Kromwell @Rori No Koibito need to step back for a minute and remind themselves of what this thread is about.
And @Rori No Koibito, thread aside, once Alex comes online you're gonna be the first to be banned. Unless, perhaps, you change your behavior.

I had a lot to get off my chest that I have been frankly holding in due to how community and moderation are. You only gave me the opportunity that I took right away. My word is as much needed as Nokia's here. I still haven't seen any evidence from the other side being delved into. All I see instead is pompous stuffed shirts trying to posture away from their malignant ways & supports. 

• Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

I had a lot to get off my chest that I have been frankly holding in due to how community and moderation are. You only gave me the opportunity that I took right away. My word is as much needed as Nokia's here. I still haven't seen any evidence from the other side being delved into. All I see instead is pompous stuffed shirts trying to posture away from their malignant ways & supports. 

I understand, but (like what was noted earlier in this thread) you are giving them ammunition.

And that's true. Whenever I make a point or ask for clarification the person in question vanishes, only for someone else to make another terrible point and disappear.

2 minutes ago, Changeup said:

STOP JUST STOP, END THIS MADNESS ALREADY

No.png

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I understand, but (like what was noted earlier in this thread) you are giving them ammunition.

And that's true. Whenever I make a point or ask for clarification the person in question vanishes, only for someone else to make another terrible point and disappear.

If I'm giving them ammunition, then how come they're choosing to hide behind others with their words, upvotes, and downvotes? As well as not bring up any counter evidence that can be expounded upon? With us either tearing it to shreds or finding a middle ground of course. Unless we made it extrudingly clear down to the atoms of this thread, so they can't offer up counter evidence that dive into just knowing it's just going to be torn to shreds. All their left is to do for them it's to hide behind other voices that are only what they want to hear plus "support" it. Right now, they are truly a skeleton... wait no...a shadow of what they used to expulse. Just left with their hive mind of egos to defend periphrasicslly poorly.

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

17 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

If I'm giving them ammunition, then how come they're choosing to hide behind others with their words, upvotes, and downvotes? As well as not bring up any counter evidence that can be expounded upon? With us either tearing it to shreds or finding a middle ground of course. Unless we made it extrudingly clear down to the atoms of this thread, so they can't offer up counter evidence that dive into just knowing it's just going to be torn to shreds. All their left is to do for them it's to hide behind other voices that are only what they want to hear plus "support" it. Right now, they are truly a skeleton... wait no...a shadow of what they used to expulse. Just left with their hive mind of egos to defend periphrasicslly poorly.

Because they are no doubt snipping everything we say and laughing to each other in DMs.

Edited by Corpsman

8 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Because they are no doubt snipping everything we say and laughing to each other in DMs.

Just them trying to make themselves feel bigger and better with what they have and what they want to hear as well twist

Right, to get back on topic, I really really want someone to show me where I did an OOC attack. I say this because, up to this point, about 5 different people have said that I did so. Yet none of them provided any quotes or evidence of any sort of me doing such a thing.

If I did, I'll own up to it. But if I didn't I'd prefer you stop trying to deflect blame onto me when there is no way to deflect it.

@Alex Please lock this thread. I say this as someone who enjoys in character drama but the ooc stuff on both sides is getting out of control. I don't know who started it and I no longer care. Enough is enough.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Right, to get back on topic, I really really want someone to show me where I did an OOC attack. I say this because, up to this point, about 5 different people have said that I did so. Yet none of them provided any quotes or evidence of any sort of me doing such a thing.

If I did, I'll own up to it. But if I didn't I'd prefer you stop trying to deflect blame onto me when there is no way to deflect it.

1 minute ago, Avatar Patrick said:

@Alex Please lock this thread. I say this as someone who enjoys in character drama but the ooc stuff on both sides is getting out of control. I don't know who started it and I no longer care. Enough is enough.

I ask again smh

What a train wreck of a thread lol

Still tho gave me a few minutes of good reading, anything is better than another post about mysterious HM leader. Please give us a new war so Phoenyx can talk about that. This thread is valid CB for everyone involved. Alex says disputes should be resolved through in-game so I expect some wars. ;) 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Mayor said:

Still tho gave me a few minutes of good reading, anything is better than another post about mysterious HM leader. Please give us a new war so Phoenyx can talk about that. This thread is valid CB for everyone involved. Alex says disputes should be resolved through in-game so I expect some wars. ;) 

I'm out of reactions, complimentary ❤️ 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I ask again smh

Not you specifically but 

Exhibit A: "If there's a shit in front of me, and others (your simps) are preventing me from throwing it down the drain, ofc it's gonna be on my mind."

Exhibit B: "Your a degenerate who can’t get enough of lolis and who never had a strong father figure in his life so you looked towards fascism for those. Which explains your shit views. TL;DR you are a shitty person with a wide variety of problems instead of playing P&W how about you focus on becoming a better person."

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

I mean, what did you expect? It's one of the shadiest IC groups in the game calling the other shadiest group in the game out. This thread was never going to do well. I've enjoyed the popcorn though.

• Haha 2

thalmorcommie.png

Its only through my brief involvement in this thread that I discovered I can't delete my posts. This thread really ain't a good look for anyone seriously posting in it, especially those not even directly involved.

• Like 1

@Corpsman Classic PnW community, derail the conversation to ignore the main subject(s) at hand. It's like this definitely is the first time they are ignoring the evidence and explanations that were given. Or even just too lazy to read and they just see something their friends have given an upvote or downvote, so they follow along. And then there's them taking what they want to hear and what they don't want to hear, only to spread the way the way they feel it's being presented. Which in most cases, it's just them trying to play victim in a way, so they look like a good guy. As well, even a mixture of the few cases I mentioned.

@Corpsman I also forgot to mention, nice chunk of them think we are trying to shitpost here, not confront OOC & toxicity.

21 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Corpsman I also forgot to mention, nice chunk of them think we are trying to shitpost here, not confront OOC & toxicity.

Well, whether or not you're 'confronting' all that (report button is how you should be doing that by the way), you're still most definitely shitposting.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, whether or not you're 'confronting' all that (report button is how you should be doing that by the way), you're still most definitely shitposting.

That mute finally ended. I deserved that one tho.

Also, just met 666 posts lez go.

Anyway, there are multiple people in this thread that are shitposting. And, to address your first point, I already covered that in the OP. The "confronting" is to open up a forum for people talking about this. And, clearly, it worked. Not only myself and the people directly involved in the incident in question are participating in this chat. Stuff has come out on Thalmor's behalf, Nokia's, Firwof's, among a whole host of others. 
And I prefer to handle stuff openly with both parties in discourse, Alex can respond how he sees fit based on what has been reported in this thread.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Corpsman said:

The "confronting" is to open up a forum for people talking about this. And, clearly, it worked. Not only myself and the people directly involved in the incident in question are participating in this chat. Stuff has come out on Thalmor's behalf, Nokia's, Firwof's, among a whole host of others. 
And I prefer to handle stuff openly with both parties in discourse, Alex can respond how he sees fit based on what has been reported in this thread.

Agreed. At the end of the day, Alex is just one guy. Unless the behaviour is particularly egregious, I think it makes more sense for us to try to resolve our own issues through dialogue.

• Alex locked this topic