On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

2 minutes ago, Menhera said:

Whichever point i have proven...

Again, leave us out of this and stop mentioning us. That's all i ask for.

*inhale*
you are aware that #1, you came here first
#2 I have no control over what other people say
#3 Myself, or anyone for that matter, is not doing anything wrong by "mentioning" you.
In essence you just asked me to not do something that a.) I wasnt doing and b.) if I was doing there is nothing wrong with doing it lmfao.

Edited by Corpsman

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

You're not the only person i'm adressing with this.

Also your whole narrative how "we and cotl are behind everything that people say against you and your friends" is what i was referring to as well. 
Which is dragging us into this whole mess, and there is very much something wrong with doing that.

mlem.png

Just now, Menhera said:

You're not the only person i'm adressing with this.

Also your whole narrative how "we and cotl are behind everything that people say against you and your friends" is what i was referring to as well. 
Which is dragging us into this whole mess, and there is very much something wrong with doing that.

But I didn't say that until you came along is my point. If you really didn't want to get involved then why the hell did you get involved?

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

And saying thats my whole narrative is illusionary at best.

Just now, Rori No Koibito said:

Strawman here, strawman there

Strawmaning in CoTl & CC everywhere

dude, let the adults talk damn

Just now, Rori No Koibito said:

But I only see one adult talking unless you count "simps" as adults too

👉👈 is for me?

1 minute ago, Kurdanak said:

giphy.gif

A lot of people in this thread should really take a few hours away from the forums and come back to this with a (hopefully) clearer head. There's only so much conversational whiplash one can handle. 🤨

Normally I'd agree, but the fact I have spent the whole night kinda dug myself into this hole. Although im tempted to go to sleep, I am mildly scared of what Ill see upon waking up lol

I have no clue why, but my alliance was namedropped several times, and then the people who did so are now taking example of other alliances who were namedropped, but didn't show up. 

Also, literally insulting the AA leaders, and still hanging around when they gave you the answer you asked for in the first place.

Smh guys

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

👉👈 is for me?

Normally I'd agree, but the fact I have spent the whole night kinda dug myself into this hole. Although im tempted to go to sleep, I am mildly scared of what Ill see upon waking up lol

Nothing that's worth staying up to experience in real-time, I can assure you.

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

3 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

But I didn't say that until you came along is my point. If you really didn't want to get involved then why the hell did you get involved?

You lot mentioning me, lossi and CC repeatedly before we even bothered to reply to this.

We showed up cause the most wonderful and brilliant firwof couldn't ignore his hateboner for us.  I have no care for your drama with CoTL.

This sums it up pretty well and should answer your question. Now please stop dragging us into this. For my part i'll follow kurdanaks advice and hopefully i won't have to see more nonsense about us.

Have a nice day please.

• Like 1

mlem.png

Just now, Kurdanak said:

Nothing that's worth staying up to experience in real-time, I can assure you.

im a stubborn &#33;@#&#036; sadly. but hey, its almost day time so i can go do stuff like...uhm....oh yeah, covid exists. 

Just now, Menhera said:

Have a nice day please.

Likewise.

Cool, looks like I get to be done here too, for the record @Corpsman I do hope your drama gets sorted out.  Please get some rest soon though.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

1 minute ago, Lossi said:

Cool, looks like I get to be done here too, for the record @Corpsman I do hope your drama gets sorted out.  Please get some rest soon though.

Much appreciated. And, knowing my biology, my body isn't going to give me a choice in about 5 minutes. Night.

26 minutes ago, Menhera said:

My response is that we do not condone and/or tolerate transphobic, sexist or racist behaviour in any way, shape or form. 

Considering you and your friends have repeatedly been behaving exactly like that by going around and harrassing people with ooc attacks the only thing i have left for you is condemnation. 

Leave us alone and out of this and settle your drama with changeup and/or cotl without mentioning us and stop your ooc accusations.

It's not that we are accusing you guys of anything, it's more of you guys supporting the community that Aqua & Nokia gave a lot of screenshots to prove their guiltiness. Then proving it further on by being very defensive about it. Like Aq said, other communities were mentioned, but they are not here saying anything. Only CotL & CC have been acting very defensive in rebuttal with little evidence and deep explanation to back themselves. If you're going to uphold an argument, at least bring evidence to the table then uphold yourself from there. So far it's just been words going back and forth between Corps(Aqua) & CC w/ simp backed upvotes for y'all. Corps already said y'all were going to start just making comments like Lossi has been making just to make yourself look good.  Yet, I know for sure, me, Aq, Noki, Chute, & Jaki have all had our disputes within the past few months with our uneven grounds. It's not that we are all friends, like you guys mostly are, it's that we all have a common agreement of what's going on. While we still have our own private disagreements that need settling that keep us only mildly acquainted, nothing more, nothing less.

24 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Yikes dude chill 

Some of his comments maybe as harsh as I'm putting it. But when tensions get as high as they are right now both me and him really needed to get stuff off of our chest with given opportunity to do so. As wrong as it is to put it the way we are, we are done with the we are "better than you" toxic hypocrisy vibe given by them.  Should we really be stating the way we feel the way we are? No. But is our common frustration seeping through our critical honesty hurting those we have been aiming comments at? Yes, because the critical truth hurts more than lies.

Even worse, y'all's simp based upvotes and downvotes is a lot of seeping. It's seeping that your grouping only wants to hear what want to hear makes them feel bigger & better. It's y'all hiding behind a friend / allies words that are trying to make you guys look better. Then you downvote the stuff you don't like. Even though this stuff they are trying to quote on quote defend you guys from, they have no evidence brought to the table that prove what y'all are trying to preserve. We still have all the screenshots, personal experiences, & claims being backed in full. I said come back to us once y'all are able to bring evidence and go into word by word with them. It's been a pretty poor job of doing so so far

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Rori No Koibito said:

Better than watching "woke" Lily Singh videos

Any look at your account on here makes a lot of things make sense about you. Your a degenerate who can’t get enough of lolis and who never had a strong father figure in his life so you looked towards fascism for those. Which explains your shit views. TL;DR you are a shitty person with a wide variety of problems instead of playing P&W how about you focus on becoming a better person.

• Downvote 1

I feel like i need to post this

There was a time where I didn't like Lossi and i felt as if Lossi had a large hate for me that i wasnt sure why it existed and was rather annoyed since then me and lossi have had a long conversation in DMs while it didnt quite fix Lossi's Opinion of me at the very least we get along much better i like to think because we both were willing to work on our issues

I recommend to anyone with a issue with Lossi or CC try to talk about your issues that may be better than complaining about them over and over 

Another Thing I led a talk between Firwof and Lossi to try and resolve Firwofs Hate Boner over CC and Lossi I thought when the talk was over so would the Hate Boner especially when so much heart to heart was had and apologies were given 

It looks to me like Lossi tried to fix the issue and Firwof is dragging it out for no good reason after both had broke down at eachother so i dont want to look at Firwof complaints about CC 

This is my final post for this thread have a goodnight 

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Any look at your account on here makes a lot of things make sense about you. Your a degenerate who can’t get enough of lolis and who never had a strong father figure in his life so you looked towards fascism for those. Which explains your shit views. TL;DR you are a shitty person with a wide variety of problems instead of playing P&W how about you focus on becoming a better person.

That's was quite OOC & not cool bro. We all have our problems, doesn't mean to attack someone for it. Plus, similar comments are what we are bringing to the light. I honestly think you saying that comment was quite atrocious, but it does show what kind of comments go on in the shadows by the group of people this thread was meant to point out.

31 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

I feel like i need to post this

There was a time where I didn't like Lossi and i felt as if Lossi had a large hate for me that i wasnt sure why it existed and was rather annoyed since then me and lossi have had a long conversation in DMs while it didnt quite fix Lossi's Opinion of me at the very least we get along much better i like to think because we both were willing to work on our issues

I recommend to anyone with a issue with Lossi or CC try to talk about your issues that may be better than complaining about them over and over 

Another Thing I led a talk between Firwof and Lossi to try and resolve Firwofs Hate Boner over CC and Lossi I thought when the talk was over so would the Hate Boner especially when so much heart to heart was had and apologies were given 

It looks to me like Lossi tried to fix the issue and Firwof is dragging it out for no good reason after both had broke down at eachother so i dont want to look at Firwof complaints about CC 

This is my final post for this thread have a goodnight 

Did you read anything I said and process it at all? I thought I explained that my drive only kept going against them because they kept on supporting as well being defensive of the ppl we have been trying to confront. They're just trying to make themselves look & sound like goody little two shoes. I thought I also made it known that a few comments that they made back in that DM group, I was still very warry about. Then the fact that they even defended Hime booking it right away booking it right away, just concerned me more on trusting them. I also wasn't falling for "if you have any issues/concerns please make a ticket" when Lossi itself literally started/continued multiple arguments while in a few tickets I've opened beforehand. I honestly even logged those whole tickets after what went down in them. Like I mentioned earlier though, I deleted the server where I was logging them because I never thought something like this would happen again and I was just trying to put it behind my back. Anyways, I got to the point where I just made tickets and asked for no deputies. It honestly did help get my points across without a deputy clawing at up my tree. Though now, I still don't think Rush even talked to that deputy & amended it's actions. Just look how that deputy is going around on this thread! It says they are just & unbiased mod, but when was the last time anyone noticed Akuryo, Yang, Change-Up, etc. get a punishment(It's quite obvious to figure out when someone is muted, kicked, or banned)?

• Downvote 1

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

Thank you my man, but I have the most perfect family out there with parents who aren't divorced and aren't fighting, aren't going to hook up with someone else behind their backs and viola! I'll have stepsis/stepbro one day, they aren't so abusive that I turn up into a psychopath in future. 

As far as my tastes are concerned, criticise all you want. I'll just enjoy it while watching popcorn and seeing you seethe because you can't handle your dysfunctional family.

• Downvote 5

8 hours ago, Corpsman said:

🤔
KT has been mentioned a few times, 

We don’t give attention to the ones who cry for it, let alone to people who blatantly commit OOC attacks and such. Unlike you, we have standards in our lives.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, epsteindidntkillhimself said:

We don’t give attention to the ones who cry for it, let alone to people who blatantly commit OOC attacks and such. Unlike you, we have standards in our lives.

You say that as if you don't have the serious series of shouting and shitposts that you blast in as well as other bombastic remarks you make on a daily. There's a reason why I listed you with the people that Corps, Nokia, & I we're aiming this thread at. Folks, behold to you, the peanut gallery!

https://discord.com/channels/446601982564892672/783086910138351696/783087574058795018

One of the worst nights of my life! I was truly looking forward to people actually listening and what I had to say and understanding me better. It ended up being a bunch of yahoo's taking their shots at me from being petty to straight up OOC. And I remember you were being one of the supporters what was going on. You even chimed in with a few shots! So don't give me more goody little two shoes bullshit, when you go around doing the stuff that we here are bringing to the light. Cuz you are also another toxic hypocritical elitist prick. You do a lot of that out in the open with broad audacity, inconsideration, and bombastic behavior. So don't act like you and your friends don't go around finding people "who are crying for it" and blast lowbrow shots, especially people that you know have hate to their name, cuz you're looking for brownie points even recognition for yourself. So you saying you plus you're entourage & simps have higher standards is complete and utter blasphemy to your names.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

• Alex locked this topic