On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

To prove my point, is it of any interest the most vocal supporters and defenders of Aku and Changeup right now are either from CotL or CC? Or that people from CotL and CC historically have coinciding and intersecting beliefs and motives? Oh oh, what about the fact that yall are obviously tight knit and most of the issues being discussed here are almost always traceable back to Children of the Light or Chocolate Castle? Don't play dumb, Lossi, you're better than that.

2 minutes ago, Evernt said:

I feel like this game has made cynical to mankind. Maybe going outdoors will make me feel better

Pfft, as if outside is any better.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Just now, Corpsman said:

To prove my point, is it of any interest the most vocal supporters and defenders of Aku and Changeup right now are either from CotL or CC? Or that people from CotL and CC historically have coinciding and intersecting beliefs and motives? Oh oh, what about the fact that yall are obviously tight knit and most of the issues being discussed here are almost always traceable back to Children of the Light or Chocolate Castle? Don't play dumb, Lossi, you're better than that.

Pfft, as if outside is any better.

So provide evidence of our involvement.  I'll happily address it if it's factual, but there's no playing dumb.  Some of our members are ex-North Point, which is one of the alliances that merged to form CoTL, so yeah, there's friends across the lines, but we're not even in the same sphere to give a damn what the other is up to.

• Like 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Just now, Lossi said:

So provide evidence of our involvement.  I'll happily address it if it's factual, but there's no playing dumb.  Some of our members are ex-North Point, which is one of the alliances that merged to form CoTL, so yeah, there's friends across the lines, but we're not even in the same sphere to give a damn what the other is up to.

I'd be daft to believe you have an official government mandate making everyone get involved, but it's wrong to assume CC (n'er mind the members) are not on Aku's side on this.

See, my issue here is I see a group of people who consistantly back aku and changeup while hating myself and others in this thread specifically, yet they never have anything to say except a bs sentence here or there that ultimately proves my point. Upon which point they retreat to your discord servers to rant in private about how stupid I am.

Am I off?

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

4 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I'd be daft to believe you have an official government mandate making everyone get involved, but it's wrong to assume CC (n'er mind the members) are not on Aku's side on this.

See, my issue here is I see a group of people who consistantly back aku and changeup while hating myself and others in this thread specifically, yet they never have anything to say except a bs sentence here or there that ultimately proves my point. Upon which point they retreat to your discord servers to rant in private about how stupid I am.

Am I off?

Kid, I don't even know you to have an opinion on you.  So far I've been told that you've said some transphobic stuff, which I didn't even take at face value, and you come around swinging at my AA for shit we weren't in any way involved with until people started mentioning us.  Wingawoo is a friend of our community so we've been trying to figure out what's going on with her and make sure she's okay, but other then that Menny and I don't really give a damn about your drama with Changeup and whoever.  We're just grumpy we had to pop in and respond to this crap.

Then proceed to double down and fail to provide evidence when confronted for it

Edited by Lossi
  • Like 5

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

Just now, Lossi said:

Kid, I don't even know you to have an opinion on you.  So far I've been told that you've said some transphobic stuff, which I didn't even take at face value, and you come around swinging at my AA for shit we weren't in any way involved with until people started mentioning us.  Wingawoo is a friend of our community so we've been trying to figure out what's going on with her and make sure she's okay, but other then that Menny and I don't really give a damn about your drama with Changeup and whoever.  We're just grumpy we had to pop in and respond to this crap.

That smells fishy, because if Wingawoo was a friend of "your community" then you'd probably be a little more sour at how she was treated no?

Also why did you have to pop in and respond? There was no mention of CC (least not that I noticed) until you came lol.

• Downvote 4

Just now, Corpsman said:

That smells fishy, because if Wingawoo was a friend of "your community" then you'd probably be a little more sour at how she was treated no?

Also why did you have to pop in and respond? There was no mention of CC (least not that I noticed) until you came lol.

If you read, we've been mentioned about 4 times in this thread.  One of those four was admittedly mentioning me directly, but the point was still the same.

And yeah, we're not to happy about what's going on with wing, but that's not what this topic is about as far as I'm aware, and there's proper channels to address which we've been talking in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lossi said:

If you read, we've been mentioned about 4 times in this thread.  One of those four was admittedly mentioning me directly, but the point was still the same.

And yeah, we're not to happy about what's going on with wing, but that's not what this topic is about as far as I'm aware, and there's proper channels to address which we've been talking in.

🤔
KT has been mentioned a few times, as has TCW and a few other alliances in that regard. Yet....you don't see them showing up? And the point was not specifically about her, no, but that's where the ball was set in motion.

Come on now, if you are going to try and put up a facade, at least make it believable. Y'know like knowing how to plug holes without making new ones.

Edited by Corpsman
Ms and Ws dont register in my brain
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

🤔
KT has been mentioned a few times, as has TCW and a few other alliances in that regard. Yet....you don't see them showing up? And the point was not specifically about her, no, but that's where the ball was set in motion.

You asked for a response from Menhera.  I gave you our response.  I was originally just going to leave it at my response to the guy who mentioned me directly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lossi said:

You asked for a response from Menhera.  I gave you our response.  I was originally just going to leave it at my response to the guy who mentioned me directly.

I didn't get a response from Menhera XD I got several more downvotes and you got several more likes. If you classify that as a response then...idk what to tell ya. 
And, considering how much you lot like to brag about how good you are at ignoring Firwof, why would him mentioning you once force your hand to...nvm I cant wrap my head around this.

Edited by Corpsman
  • Downvote 1

oh my blessed holy virgin, its 4am. i literally stayed up all night.

My response is that we do not condone and/or tolerate transphobic, sexist or racist behaviour in any way, shape or form. 

Considering you and your friends have repeatedly been behaving exactly like that by going around and harrassing people with ooc attacks the only thing i have left for you is condemnation. 

Leave us alone and out of this and settle your drama with changeup and/or cotl without mentioning us and stop your ooc accusations.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

mlem.png

Just now, Menhera said:

My response is that we do not condone and/or tolerate transphobic, sexist or racist behaviour in any way, shape or form. 

Considering you and your friends have repeatedly been behaving exactly like that by going around and harrassing people with ooc attacks the only thing i have left for you is condemnation. 

Leave us alone and out of this and settle your drama with changeup and/or cotl without mentioning us and stop your ooc accusations.

I swear someone doped these guys up.
I am not transphobic, as I am trans myself, I guess you could argue I am sexist, but thats a stretch, and I personally don't even recognize race as existing. 
Considering this thread is about condemning the OOC attacks levied towards us, your statement is one of intense irony.
And, may I ask, what ooc accuastion? 

Also whats with everyone saying they are my friends tf

Quick note, be quick before I lose consciousness at my desk.

• Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Upon which point they retreat to your discord servers to rant in private about how stupid I am.

Also, no one from CoTL is even in the CC discord that I'm aware of.  @Akuryo is actively banned, and @Changeup might still be, not sure on that.  So another baseless claim from you.

Just now, Lossi said:

Also, no one from CoTL is even in the CC discord that I'm aware of.  @Akuryo is actively banned, and @Changeup might still be, not sure on that.  So another baseless claim from you.

"Your" was the wrong word, I meant their own. Which at the time in my mind included CC and CotL. But I have no doubt that the same conversations are going on in CC, even if they aren't there to witness it.

Although Aku being banned is certainly curious, alas I'll ask for that story another time

Just now, Chute Mi said:

Finally...

I can finally be proud of supporting Corpsman about something

Good job @Corpsman

❤️

53 minutes ago, Lossi said:

The only simps I have are people like you who just can't get me off their mind.

Yeah, the other mods are receiving special services from you for mod privelleges and abhorrent snowflakeness masquerading as "going by the book" attitude, meanwhile it is me who can't get you off my mind. Ofc I cannot. If there's a shit in front of me, and others (your simps) are preventing me from throwing it down the drain, ofc it's gonna be on my mind. Go hide behind your simp army or something.

• Downvote 8

Just now, Rori No Koibito said:

Yeah, the other mods are receiving special services from you for mod privelleges and abhorrent snowflakeness masquerading as "going by the book" attitude, meanwhile it is me who can't get you off my mind. Ofc I cannot. If there's a shit in front of me, and others (your simps) are preventing me from throwing it down the drain, ofc it's gonna be on my mind. Go hide behind your simp army or something.

Yikes dude chill 

• Upvote 2

Firwofs textwall and subsequent responses as well as literally everything rori wrote in here.

I don't care about your beliefs, i care about your behaviour. And if that amounts to harassing my friends i'll do everything in my power to keep you as far away from me and them as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

mlem.png

1 minute ago, Menhera said:

Firwofs textwall and subsequent responses as well as literally everything rori wrote in here.

I don't care about your beliefs, i care about your behaviour. And if that amounts to harassing my friends i'll do everything in my power to keep you as far away from me and them as possible.

Then get off the thread. It's that simple. 

Just now, Menhera said:

In case you, in your infinite wisdom, was not aware I am not Firwof. Nor do I really like Firwof. 
And everything she wrote was ultimately rebuttled and then forgotten. What was my behavior? I denounce those who are overstepping their lines. Like, you cant even say im subtly being rude or anything. Yeah, I'm throwing some insults. But thats nothing new. If thats the extent of my "behavior" then you are either new or you have proven my point.

fricking heck im so dumb. I read Rori and thought Lossi. Fml.

Just copy paste what I said about Firwof, and substitute his name. Thats my response.

• Alex locked this topic