On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

2 minutes ago, Arric II Vysera said:

You two have lost your goddamn minds.

In Firwof's case he never had one, and yes indeed I have. What has made you come to that conclusion now?

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

18 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Hooooly heck. Normally I'd complain about you grouping me with yourself and thing 2, but I have massive respect for this opaque wall of text that has valid points but is structured terribly that you so graciously gave to us. 
Now, to everyone who hates Firwof (understandably), pretend he didn't write this and it's about 3x better.

No offense Firwof.

Minus the "it" parts, yikes

"Now this looks like a job for me.  So everybody just follow me.  'Cause we need a little controversy.  'Cause it feels so empty without me" 

"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment.  You own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.  This opportunity comes once in a lifetime "

"'Til the roof comes off, till the lights go out.  Til my legs give out, can't shut my mouth.  'Til the smoke clears out and my high perhaps.  I'ma rip this s*** till my bone collapse. "

Edited by Firwof Kromwell

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

"Now this looks like a job for me.  So everybody just follow me.  'Causewe need a little controversy.  'Causeit feels so empty without me" 

"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment.  Youown it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.  This opportunity comes once in a lifetime "

"'Til the roof comes off, till the lights go out.  Tilmy legs give out, can't shut my mouth.  'Til the smoke clears out and my high perhaps.  I'ma rip this s*** till my bone collapse. "

Aaaand you ruined the moment.

• Haha 2

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

4 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

In Firwof's case he never had one, and yes indeed I have. What has made you come to that conclusion now?

Your friend went on a zealous rant about gender confusion amidst his incoherent wall of accusations and you're making excuses for him and you're asking me why I think that?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Aaaand you ruined the moment.

Those lyrics are how I feel

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

5 minutes ago, Arric II Vysera said:

Your friend went on a zealous rant about gender confusion amidst his incoherent wall of accusations and you're making excuses for him and you're asking me why I think that?

My "friend" (lol) went on a zealous rant about the rampant hypocrisy and his hate of Aku's clique. His accusations have been made by other people in this thread as well. I am making no excuse, and I will always be the first to call Firwof out when he is being an autist. What he said was an impulsive anger fueled rant that summarizes the feelings of everyone in this thread.

So yes, I am asking you why you think that. Do you happen to have anything constructive to add to this conversation or are you going to go the way of @Keegoz and @Hime-sama and pull the white flag after throwing a few insults or empty points to make yourself feel better about this losing battle?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Arric II Vysera said:

The first observation was accurate. I don't see the need to forego the part where he dehumanizes them by referring to them as "it".

You requested everyone ignore the unnecessary spiel about gender, because you feel he made valid points. In which alternate reality do you live in for that to not be considered making excuses for him?

That has nothing to do with me though. I just can't believe you'd be pleased with Firwof for saying something absolutely cracked, just because you agreed with part of it.

Man, I want what you're smoking.
I said nothing of the sort, in fact if you'd read my post I specifically called him out on that. But, unlike you and the other 13 year old white girls studying my every move, I don't really care what I, or others in my demographic, are called. I requested everyone pretend Firwof didn't write it, but that was for comedic relief. 
I advise you make sure your dealer doesn't lace the goods bro, just to be safe.

Lmao the upvote/downvote train has returned I love this thread

Just now, Rori No Koibito said:

The Lossi and Akuryo simps are on another level. Hypocrisy and SJWness just reeks out of every text those snowflakes right. We got rid of Goons but I don't think we got rid of these goons

Well now you just alienated half of the world to our cause, props.

29 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I said nothing of the sort, in fact if you'd read my post I specifically called him out on that. But, unlike you and the other 13 year old white girls studying my every move, I don't really care what I, or others in my demographic, are called.

I'm aware you said something regarding the "it" part, but the statement prior seemed like you were telling onlookers to ignore what Firwof said and it would be better, which is how I interpreted it.

36 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I requested everyone pretend Firwof didn't write it, but that was for comedic relief. 

I stand corrected, however. Apologies for the confusion and the remark. Only Firwof has lost his mind it seems.

• Like 2

Just now, Arric II Vysera said:

I'm aware you said something regarding the "it" part, but the statement prior seemed like you were telling onlookers to ignore what Firwof said and it would be better, which is how I interpreted it.

I stand corrected, however. Apologies for the confusion and the remark. Only Firwof has lost his mind it seems.

XD gotchu, miscommunication. All good.

Even though I'm relatively isolated from mainstream dramma (with short "a" vowel, actual drama is something I pay for) and stuffy politics I feel I can add in my two cents.

My former alliance (AGON) was actually targeted by Changeup and Akuryo. It was said that Akuryo was trying to convince Borg to freeze me out and also tried to get E404 to drop ties. Also changeup reported one of my government members resulting in his removal from the position. 

Also, changeup ignored my requests to post advertisements on his server for AGON. Very strange behavior.

Akuryo seems to just stoke ongoing conflict where ever they go and enough is enough. Obviously, I'm not the only person that's had to shut down Akuryo on multiple occasions.

@Firwof KromwellWas
 also a victim of bullying by Changeup and Akuryo with several baseless and pointless OOC attacks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Within this thread, I think the true division in PnW has been revealed. I'm sure one could guess who is where in said division. 

Pretty cool imo, might make a meme out of it or something...

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Rori No Koibito said:

The Lossi and Akuryo simps are on another level. Hypocrisy and SJWness just reeks out of every text those snowflakes right. We got rid of Goons but I don't think we got rid of these goons

Alright pal it’s time for you to head home and watch Ben Shapiro. Nobody wants you or your disgusting opinions on display here.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Evernt said:

This thread makes me want to find a cliff and do something.

Yeah, watch the beautiful Adirondack sunset obviously.

• Upvote 2

Btw @Menhera, you gonna say anything or continue downvoting all of my posts? Please be unique and actually provide an argument towards me. This is getting boring.

Edited by Corpsman
  • Downvote 6

Btw @Menhera, you gonna say anything or continue downvoting all of my posts? Please me unique and actually provide an argument towards me. This is getting boring.

Does it bother you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Poggers, guess I got my answer 

Just now, Lossi said:

Does it bother you?

does what? the fact that the whole of CotL and CC are going out of their way to push each other to down vote my posts? no. the fact that you think that you have provided any resemblence of an argument towards anyone in anyway shape or form? yes.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Lossi said:

Not entirely sure why you think CC has anything to do with this.  We showed up cause the most wonderful and brilliant firwof couldn't ignore his hateboner for us.  I have no care for your drama with CoTL.  But people who get pissy about downvotes that don't even reduce your count anymore are a fascinating bunch.

Lol, I know CC has something to do with this. 

And, if you would actually read, you'd know that me being upset about downvotes is an ongoing joke.

• Downvote 2

Lol, I know CC has something to do with this. 

And, if you would actually read, you'd know that me being upset about downvotes is an ongoing joke.

You'll have to forgive me there, I don't actually log on forums enough to catch onto 'on-going jokes' here.  And if you think we have something to do with it, feel free to present us what role we play in it.  Cause being straight up with you rn, we'd like to know what we're up to so we can at least plan how to do it,

Edited by Lossi
wasn't done typing when I hit send
  • Like 3

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

• Alex locked this topic