On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

Just now, Nick McScott said:

I mean isn't it all IC anyways? If it's IC which is seems like she seems to think I don't think you should be treating it like a serious threat? She's clearly talking about Thalmor in character, for example referring to how you're in her allies alliance, etc. Unless I'm totally misreading things

You are. She doesnt know his real name. But the fact is that she hates him enough to wish death upon him. Not his nation. She didnt say she hopes he gets slotted or nuked. She wants him shot dead.

And I harken back to my previous point, if Thalmor said "I can't wait until Akuryo has a seizure due to HRT." everyone would hate his guts and he'd be banned within the hour and shunned for life. Rightfully so. So how can Akuryo get away with saying to the effect of "He's a right wing extremist, I hope he gets shot."?

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

42 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

But if I said that, would Aku take it as a joke? Or, more appropriately, what if Thalmor said that? He'd be banned within the day.

I mean when you're judging someone's character it's hard to tell without asking them, we really don't know the reaction since that isn't what happened, I just think that because Aku is referring to Thalmor as his IC character since I'm assuming she doesn't know him OOC, assuming this to be an OOC threat wouldn't be a fair assumption  

*then again you could say me assuming that Aku doesn't know Thalmor OOC is an unfair assumption I just think it's more likely

Edited by Nick McScott

2 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

I mean when you're judging someone's character it's hard to tell without asking them, we really don't know the reaction since that isn't what happened, I just think that because Aku is referring to Thalmor as his IC character since I'm assuming she doesn't know him OOC, assuming this to be an OOC threat wouldn't be a fair assumption  

I'm assuming you didn't read my prior post because I covered what you said already, so I can hardly respond to this lol

Edit:
We don't have to ask, because Akuryo has done it before and screenshots/witnesses/locations have already been released in this chat proving it

Edited by Corpsman
key word, hardly

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

1 minute ago, Nick McScott said:

I typed mine at the same time lol

gotta love that

I just think it's unfair to assume Aku meant an OOC attack, obviously there's an argument to be made since we're having one right now. It's is imo more likely that she had meant it non seriously and it didn't land. I'd probably argue the same thing if Thalmor said it since Thalmor doesn't know Aku's OOC either, it's the only reasonable assumption 

honestly I don't care about thalmor's stuff so I probably wouldn't get involved, I'm only here because I like to argue

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

I just think it's unfair to assume Aku meant an OOC attack, obviously there's an argument to be made since we're having one right now. It's is imo more likely that she had meant it non seriously and it didn't land. I'd probably argue the same thing if Thalmor said it since Thalmor doesn't know Aku's OOC either, it's the only reasonable assumption 

honestly I don't care about thalmor's stuff so I probably wouldn't get involved, I'm only here because I like to argue

But everyone freaked out about what Baron said, and he didn't use Aku's real name so according to you that wasn't OOC either. Your argument is correct. For most people, they wouldn't care upon reading that. And I think Thalmor really couldn't care less if a bunch of edgy communists want him shot. The fact of the matter is that if the tides were turned, Thalmor wouldnt get a second thought. And this is particularly for Aku, because she is known for shit like this. It's about time someone called her (and her, dare I say, simps) on their hypocritical, egotistical, opportunistical, antagonistical, paradoxical bullshit.

Yes, I used a dictionary. Sue me.

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

But everyone freaked out about what Baron said, and he didn't use Aku's real name so according to you that wasn't OOC either. Your argument is correct. For most people, they wouldn't care upon reading that. And I think Thalmor really couldn't care less if a bunch of edgy communists want him shot. The fact of the matter is that if the tides were turned, Thalmor wouldnt get a second thought. And this is particularly for Aku, because she is known for shit like this. It's about time someone called her (and her, dare I say, simps) on their hypocritical, egotistical, opportunistical, antagonistical, paradoxical bullshit.

Yes, I used a dictionary. Sue me.

I mean it's different and you know it's different, and again I didn't really get up and arms about it, it was a shitty joke so I downvoted it. Also it's thesaurus 

1 minute ago, Nick McScott said:

I mean it's different and you know it's different, and again I didn't really get up and arms about it, it was a shitty joke so I downvoted it. Also it's thesaurus 

Indeed. Making a joke about gender is different than hoping someone gets shot.

Also, obligatory screw you.

17 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

People who should have been banned long ago crying for attention is peak PW. That's all the attention this deserves.

Yeah? 
This is hardly good attention firstly, secondly I don't cry for attention I demand it, thirdly banned for what? Disagreeing with you? Screw off.

Oo they been typing for a while...yikes...

Edited by Corpsman
Poggers, got a downvote lez go
  • Downvote 3

>.> I'm gonna preemptively open up a few hundred tabs and call my lawyer

Bro all that build up and he logged off god damn it

@Hime-sama since you seem to have a clear opinion on this, why don't you fill me in on what he means?

3 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Bro all that build up and he logged off god damn it

@Hime-sama since you seem to have a clear opinion on this, why don't you fill me in on what he means?

Your hateful spew in North Point's server is not forgotten.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Look up to the sky above~

Just now, Hime-sama said:

Your hateful spew in North Point's server is not forgotten.

My hateful spew being my critique of the modern LGBT community, or do I remember incorrectly?

• Downvote 4

Just now, Hime-sama said:

"critique" sure

Apologies, it was nigh a year ago. Fill me in on what happened as a lot happened this year.

Just now, Cas said:

I brought popcorn, does anyone want popcorn? 

Nah, I can't lawyer with kernals getting stuck in my teeth. Gonna have to pass for now.

Yo I have the inescapable feeling that they got a crew combing through every discord post I have ever made and are currently making this whole argument on how I am a transphobic transgender racist immigrant et cetera and Im kinda scared ngl, I can only lawyer so much guys cut me some slack .-.

1 minute ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Yet, you go around yourself and supporting similar filth that comes out of Akuryo's snd all your others close friends mouths. You even skipped out on that private DM group that Nokia made immediately for us apologizing to Chocolate Castle. I even tried reaching out to you and so did Nokia afterward. What's the point of trying to find a middle ground with you guys when anything that I, Nokia, Aqua, & Phoenyx just to name a few, when you call our attempts absurd, stupid, toxic, hypocritical, judgmental, over critical,.....(I think you guys should be getting the point) when y'all are too blind and cynical to look over yourselves. You know what I call people like you? I called you guys four words constantly. And you guys cannot prove me wrong by describing you guys with these four words cuz you keep proving me right. You guys are: toxic hypocritical elitist pricks. It's the perfect four words that describe you and your friends! Oh btw Alex, Almighty game administrator, Lossi is part of that hub-lub I just mentioned but you guys still have... (I don't even know what gender Lossi is as well Akuryo, & Hime. At this point, they are god damn gender confused in my book! Most of us can't even tell if they're telling the truth or not about how they feel, think, & see! More than their freaking genders, they can't even stick to one narrative! Then add in how y'all treat people and just makes it more of a mess!!! Just for the sake of it I'm just going to call you guys "it's" cuz I'm done. You don't even deserve the word they anymore for how you guys treat people, you deserve the word it!!!)...IT on your team. When they (CotL, CC, & friends) say/do anything that is truly against the rules, they can slap on the wrist nowadays at worst because it's usually treated as "oh, it was a joke". Which is only because they're close to the mods, so they get a free pass as well other things that the mods don't know about our last off as a joke only "poke" at the person that brought it up or one told or thrown as "OPSEC". Then when anyone else does anything only a little bit close to crossing the line, or even crosses the line by a little smidge, the people I mentioned play victim, especially on it's someone they hate where they then treat it as it's the oh so worst thing that happened to them, so that person gets the worst punishment as they can get versus their slap on the wrist. So is calling y'all out with fluent screenshots, as well explaining what we are trying to prove down to word by word how we see it, is it really us being OOC, toxic, & stupid filth? Come back to us when you have actual evidence you can breakdown rationally like me, Phoenyx, Aqua, Nokia, & Mars did.

Hooooly heck. Normally I'd complain about you grouping me with yourself and thing 2, but I have massive respect for this opaque wall of text that has valid points but is structured terribly that you so graciously gave to us. 
Now, to everyone who hates Firwof (understandably), pretend he didn't write this and it's about 3x better.

No offense Firwof.

Minus the "it" parts, yikes

• Alex locked this topic