On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

Just now, Baron Shubham said:

Was kinda trying to bait them. Although I do say I went overboard

Indeed you did my friend, indeed you did.

12 minutes ago, Vero said:

Corpsman, how you and others weaponize the mistakes people say is pretty trashy. In fact this whole thread is just a toxic cesspool of hate and should be locked.

No joke, took me staring at my computer for 5 minutes to understand what you meant. And I beg to differ. Weaponizing is the wrong word. What they are doing are not mistakes. What they do is specifically target and bully players. And, as has been proven and reported by many many players, this is not IC. From wishing that Thalmor would be shot (and presumably killed), to saying absolutely deplorable things about Nokia. But, upon the returning of the favor they so graciously place upon everyone, they tuck tail and cry wolf to Alex. 

Making this known and calling them out for it is not weaponizing it. Weaponizing it would be either using it to get them banned (which sounds pog but idrc) or blackmailing them to profit off it.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

17 minutes ago, Vero said:

If you want to see how Aku specifically plays the victim card, look at RON #balkans lmfao. The way she goes about it is completely intolerable. The conduct that Aku is allowed to get away with only feeds this. On the flipside. Corpsman, how you and others weaponize the mistakes people say is pretty trashy. In fact this whole thread is just a toxic cesspool of hate and should be locked.

yes the lack of people talking about akuryo saying “i would prefer to see thalmor shot” is absurd. hiding it behind “his religion and beliefs state that so i’m perfectly justified” isn’t a good excuse for that stuff either. thalmor hasn’t even explicitly said anything transphobic iirc

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Marzipan said:

enjoy your forum ban and cotl passing out a screenshot of your post to milk sympathy every chance they get

sad but hilariously true

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Just now, Sahina said:

You can bait people without being a complete &#33;@#&#036; iydk. :kevin:

Indeed, @Baron Shubham next time just say a rich straight white guy developed the device they are using and they'll lose their shit 😜 

Just now, Nick McScott said:

Did you take the Thalmor being shot thing seriously?

did you take the only two genders joke seriously?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Marzipan said:

enjoy your forum ban and cotl passing out a screenshot of your post to milk sympathy every chance they get

Ngl, at this point, I don't care. They can screenshot it all they want. 

4 minutes ago, Sahina said:

You can bait people without being a complete &#33;@#&#036; iydk. :kevin:

Tbh, I atleast didn't wish death upon someone

Sometimes I impress myself. Half the time I'm a bumbling depressed idiot who can't tell their life from a rock, the other half I look like a bloody lawyer. Juxtaposition in context lads!

I mean no, I didn't say anything about that 😂, also you're acknowledging what aku said was a joke then?

I can take it as one, sure. I wouldnt be upset if said about me and I am sure there are times when I've said similar shit.
But if I said that, would Aku take it as a joke? Or, more appropriately, what if Thalmor said that? He'd be banned within the day.

3 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Indeed, @Baron Shubham next time just say a rich straight white guy developed the device they are using and they'll lose their shit 😜 

did you take the only two genders joke seriously?

This ^ 

Screenshot_2020_1229_083927.jpg

You're a real Lionel Hutz

lmfao
I am the offspring of Lionel Hutz and Saul Goodman XD

2 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

loool

Not to kill our little moment there, was my point wrong?

which one?

9 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I can take it as one, sure. I wouldnt be upset if said about me and I am sure there are times when I've said similar shit.
But if I said that, would Aku take it as a joke? Or, more appropriately, what if Thalmor said that? He'd be banned within the day.

11 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Wow, you got me! But seriously, I could probably make some rebuttal about privilege or something, but it's already getting offtopic :KannaSip:

12 minutes ago, Rori No Koibito said:

Tbh, I atleast didn't wish death upon someone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
(these are prolly gonna be my last comments on this considering this is getting offtopic fast kek)

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

1 minute ago, Sahina said:

Wow, you got me! But seriously, I could probably make some rebuttal about privilege or something, but it's already getting offtopic :KannaSip:

(these are prolly gonna be my last comments on this considering this is getting offtopic fast kek)

Ironic, considering that was named for Soviet apologists :jabbuheh:

8 minutes ago, epsteindidntkillhimself said:

Thalmor hasn’t even explicitly said anything transphobic iirc

This is correct- let alone that I want people like Akuryo to not exist or that he should be put in a camp or whatever he said in RON. Complete nonsense. 

14 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

Did you take the Thalmor being shot thing seriously?

10 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

I mean no, I didn't say anything about that 😂, also you're acknowledging what aku said was a joke then?

When it comes to my IRL harm, I'm under no obligation to interpret things in the best position light. Additionally, in the third screenshot, Akuryo states "...except thalmor who I used to know nothing about and now absolutely (d)ucking hate." It's pretty clear he feels serious vexation towards me. Or, was that statement a joke too? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Ironic, considering that was named for Soviet apologists :jabbuheh:

Ironic considering I commit whataboutism joking about someone calling whataboutism on someone who used whataboutism in a joke, but the general topic of the whole thread is about people who can be argued to be soviet apologists for which the term whataboutism was coined for.

also they inadvertantly use whataboutism in their counter arguments levied at the charges held against them

boy oh boy, this chat is a whataboutism cess pool. aint it pretty

Edited by Corpsman
hecken brain no work
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sahina said:

Yeah, it is whataboutism but wanting someone to get shot is greater thing to be countered than someone making a joke. Unless, it goes other way around

1 minute ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

124 replies in less than 5 hours? Wow lmao

yus, because i have no life and am lonely af

16 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

When it comes to my IRL harm, I'm under no obligation to interpret things in the best position light. Additionally, in the third screenshot, Akuryo states "...except thalmor who I used to know nothing about and now absolutely (d)ucking hate." It's pretty clear he feels serious vexation towards me. Or, was that statement a joke too? 

I mean isn't it all IC anyways? If it's IC which is seems like she seems to think I don't think you should be treating it like a serious threat? She's clearly talking about Thalmor in character, for example referring to how you're in her allies alliance, etc. Unless I'm totally misreading things

2 minutes ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

124 replies in less than 5 hours? Wow lmao

Honestly this is so much fun I should go on the forums more often

• Alex locked this topic