On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

3 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

You do realize that's the guy who raided our server saying frick you !@#$ to Aku. literally harassing her "allegedly" making need to make a captcha bot to prevent spam right?

that is 100% untrue, i have absolutely no knowledge of that, not my style at all. if i want to flame akuryo or any of you losers i will do it to your face from my account to the point of self defeat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

1 minute ago, Marzipan said:

that is 100% untrue, i have absolutely no knowledge of that, not my style at all. if i want to flame akuryo or any of you losers i will do it to your face from my account to the point of self defeat

okay whatever you say man, I call em like I see em, it's besides the point

1 minute ago, Nick McScott said:

idk just kind of a bad look

heres the report if ur interested Get this stuff out of the game - Forum Reports - Politics & War Forum (politicsandwar.com)

Reading some of that, I am almost inclined to laugh. Is that all you got?

Lemme drop a bombshell. That doesn't change the point, nor argument, nor topic, nor opinions of myself or anyone for that matter.

If you want to talk about "bad looks" then maybe the fact that CotL badmouths and outright bullies players and pulls the curtain over it saying its "opsec" is a more appropriate topic.

• Downvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Just now, Nick McScott said:

okay whatever you say man, I call em like I see em, it's besides the point

o yea? 

if you 'call em like u seem em' show me the slightest piece of evidence i did that, except you attempting to use it against me, which is unfair by the way and i dont even know who you are or why even want to say that about me, i guess its just the culture you got there.

• Like 1

Just now, Marzipan said:

o yea? 

if you 'call em like u seem em' show me the slightest piece of evidence i did that, except you attempting to use it against me, which is unfair by the way and i dont even know who you are or why even want to say that about me, i guess its just the culture you got there.

I did say allegedly for a reason 

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

If you want to talk about "bad looks" then maybe the fact that CotL badmouths and outright bullies players and pulls the curtain over it saying its "opsec" is a more appropriate topic.

Alright look, I'm probably one of the nicer people at CotL, you need to recognize that us insulting and badmouthing your IC personality has nothing to do with you OOC, we have separate channels for OOC and IC conversations and bullying characters that we portray is a part of the game, it isn't that the content itself is opsec it's the principle.

Alright look, I'm probably one of the nicer people at CotL, you need to recognize that us insulting and badmouthing your IC personality has nothing to do with you OOC, we have separate channels for OOC and IC conversations and bullying characters that we portray is a part of the game, it isn't that the content itself is opsec it's the principle.

You have channels for bullying people? And two of them!?

• Upvote 2

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

5 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

I did say allegedly for a reason 

no, you said 'allegedly' they had to make some captcha thing. what you said about me had no allegedly :).

jesus man, the guy who 'calls it how he sees it' you sure have trouble seeing what you typed yourself a few minutes prior.

get real my man and stop wasting everyones time 

3 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

I'm probably one of the nicer people at CotL

that doesnt mean much, obviously

Edited by Marzipan

Just now, Nick McScott said:

Except thats not the issue. I play up the IC hate of myself, its part of the joke. CotL, specifically Changeup and Akuryo are known for OOC attacks.

Btw off of the forum report you gave, 

Maybe you lot should take a page from your own bloody textbook, god damn hypocrites. You play the victim card when it suits you but in the shadows are, in fact, the bullies who take advantage of others. It's almost sad, honestly. IC everyone has their rivals. I have some of my own that I act like I hate, and they do the same. But at the end of the day even myself and ASM guys can sit back and play a game of HOI4.

CotL is the vulgar exception that brings dishonor to everyone involved. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

1 minute ago, BrythonLexi said:

That is *absolutely* below the belt.  Even if she's fully in the wrong [I refuse to take sides], transphobia is completely uncalled for.  Attack the behaviour, not the person!

Indeed. 
But again, maybe CotL should practice what they preach. (I am aware you arent CotL, but its just a perfect segway lol)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Maybe you lot should take a page from your own bloody textbook, god damn hypocrites. You play the victim card when it suits you but in the shadows are, in fact, the bullies who take advantage of others. It's almost sad, honestly. IC everyone has their rivals. I have some of my own that I act like I hate, and they do the same. But at the end of the day even myself and ASM guys can sit back and play a game of HOI4.

CotL is the vulgar exception that brings dishonor to everyone involved. 

We genuinely couldn't care less about your OOC, the only time we "play the victim card" is when one of our members is actually being harassed which seems like the perfect time to play the victim card? I'd love to play a game of HoI4 with you, Aku and changeup don't really VC so Idk if they would, I'm more of a stellaris guy though

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Indeed. 
But again, maybe CotL should practice what they preach. (I am aware you arent CotL, but its just a perfect segway lol)

Please don't use me for your argument.  I refuse to have my words twisted to fit either side.

• Upvote 1

I want to say this rn, please don't derail the thread over Baron's crude* joke.

*Although I did laugh when I read it ._.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

4 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Except thats not the issue. I play up the IC hate of myself, its part of the joke. CotL, specifically Changeup and Akuryo are known for OOC attacks.

Changeup is an asshat in game but OOC he doesn't seem like that much of an &#33;@#&#036;, idrk what you're referring to, if you'd like to DM me some evidence so we don't clog up the forums I'd be happy to speak to you. Forum is too long for me to scrub thru everything so if I missed something I'm dumb

• Like 1

We genuinely couldn't care less about your OOC, the only time we "play the victim card" is when one of our members is actually being harassed which seems like the perfect time to play the victim card? I'd love to play a game of HoI4 with you, Aku and changeup don't really VC so Idk if they would, I'm more of a stellaris guy though

If you want to see how Aku specifically plays the victim card, look at RON #balkans lmfao. The way she goes about it is completely intolerable. The conduct that Aku is allowed to get away with only feeds this. On the flipside. Corpsman, how you and others weaponize the mistakes people say is pretty trashy. In fact this whole thread is just a toxic cesspool of hate and should be locked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cry harder

Wanted dead or alive for the following crimes:

Thoughts of attempting rebellion, leaking, being a femboy, being a weeb

3 minutes ago, BrythonLexi said:

Please don't use me for your argument.  I refuse to have my words twisted to fit either side.

Sorry, but it's something CotL says a lot. 

1 minute ago, Vero said:

On the flipside. Corpsman, how you and others weaponize the mistakes people say is pretty trashy. In fact this whole thread is just a toxic cesspool of hate and should be locked.

Sorry, im not aware of what you mean. 😬 Or maybe I am and you are using imprecise language?

Edited by Corpsman
CoNfUsIoN

2 minutes ago, Vero said:
4 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

If you want to see how Aku specifically plays the victim card, look at RON #balkans lmfao. The way she goes about it is completely intolerable. The conduct that Aku is allowed to get away with only feeds this.

That's a fair argument, I don't really see the conduct as an issue since from what I've seen it's mostly IC, I mean okay I'm not in High Gov chat and I don't really follow news discords so I might've missed some stuff, feel free to DM me to change my mind though!

11 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I want to say this rn, please don't derail the thread over Baron's crude* joke.

*Although I did laugh when I read it ._.

Was kinda trying to bait them. Although I do say I went overboard

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Baron Shubham said:

Was kinda trying to bait them. Although I do say I went overboard

enjoy your forum ban and cotl passing out a screenshot of your post to milk sympathy every chance they get

Edited by Marzipan
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

• Alex locked this topic