On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

1 minute ago, JadenStar10 said:

You seem to enjoy collecting them :D, just trying to make your day, no need to thank me :P 

❤️ aw, you spoil me

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Indeed, I should have done that.

First, she wasn't the only whistleblower. Second, I hear there was talk in a public channel. Third, that doesn't make it right. In fact, you inadvertently proved my point.

@JadenStar10 I am happy to see I matter enough to you that you feel the need to find every single one of my forum posts and downvote it, pleasure to be a part of your life 😛 

The number of "whistleblowers" is irrelevant as they should all be treated the same.

Regarding talking in a public chat, okay? What's the issue there, you're problem was with us getting mad at a member for leaking.

Doesn't matter if it's right or not, it's the rules she agreed to when joining the alliance, if she didn't think they were fair she didn't need to agree to them.

• Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Ragnarok8085 said:

The what phobic comments? 

I'd say 4 years is quite a long time

1. the closet comment after hearing they are trans
2. nice to know your 4 years amount to nothing also oh dear i been here since 2014 you still look young

22 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

If you're having OOC dox attacks, handle it privately with sheepy like I did during gw16, making a thread about it is a sad cry for attention.

tried this mister DTC it doesn't work they shrug it off as something not to touch i also tried this with goons it didnt work there either i was litterally told to many screenshots and ignored after i complained

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

The number of "whistleblowers" is irrelevant as they should all be treated the same.

Regarding talking in a public chat, okay? What's the issue there, you're problem was with us getting mad at a member for leaking.

Doesn't matter if it's right or not, it's the rules she agreed to when joining the alliance, if she didn't think they were fair she didn't need to agree to them.

False, my problem was trying to attack my friends who notified me of the shit talking you so joyously provided.

But it doesn't matter, as those who I've talked to intend to leave CotL anyways.

Edited by Corpsman

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

1. the closet comment after hearing they are trans
2. nice to know your 4 years amount to nothing also oh dear i been here since 2014 you still look young

tried this mister DTC it doesn't work they shrug it off as something not to touch i also tried this with goons it didnt work there either i was litterally told to many screenshots and ignored after i complained

If the ooc attacks are legit enough then ban threats happen on sheepys end, if it's minor ooc attacks and its consist then sheeoy will eventually step in. If you do this publicly then it just makes both parties look bad

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

False, my problem was trying to attack my friends who notified me of the shit talking you so joyously provided.

But it doesn't matter, as those who I've talked to intend to leave CotL anyways.

So we got mad at your friend, who was a member of ours for leaking us talking? That's literally what I said?

Either way as you said, it doesn't matter, have a nice day!

4 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

they dont care they think you are a shit player and irrelavent i know how they think and act i used to be close friends to them i however having dealt with constant OOC attacks and constant IC attacks plus a year of being demeaned and have a large grasp to a point i regret how i acted the only time they will care is when they pull their heads outta their asses a forum post by you is just gonna be a great big laugh they have in a voice chat

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Haha 1

Just now, dtc justice said:

If the ooc attacks are legit enough then ban threats happen on sheepys end, if it's minor ooc attacks and its consist then sheeoy will eventually step in. If you do this publicly then it just makes both parties look bad

See that's funny because I already look bad 😜 
In all seriousness, a community's denouncement is worth more than Alex's. The goal of this was....well....Im not gonna bs you, this was kinda impulsive because I was angry. But the ultimate goal is to spread awareness of this in the hope they correct themselves.

1 minute ago, Nick McScott said:

So we got mad at your friend, who was a member of ours for leaking us talking? That's literally what I said?

Either way as you said, it doesn't matter, have a nice day!

Indeed it doesn't, likewise. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Indeed it doesn't, likewise.

See, problem solved! I understand your position entirely, rules are rules however, if you have an issue with them you can join our alliance and work your way up to high gov and change them. You may not like them but your informants liked them enough to agree with them and then willingly break them. Hopefully in the future we don't need 3 pages of forum posts and Nokia derailing the conversation to be about him to come to this conclusion

Edited by Nick McScott
grammar

Just now, Nick McScott said:

See, problem solved! I understand your position entirely, rules are rules however, if you have an issue with them you can join our alliance and work your way up to high gov and change them. You may not like them but you're informants liked them enough to agree with them and then willingly break them. Hopefully in the future we don't need 3 pages of forum posts and Nokia derailing the conversation to be about him to come to this conclusion

i provided context of further issues and am holding a same topic conversation with a player that isnt a toxic dick bye bye now Csans go back to sucking aku like you love to

• Downvote 1

See, problem solved! I understand your position entirely, rules are rules however, if you have an issue with them you can join our alliance and work your way up to high gov and change them. You may not like them but you're informants liked them enough to agree with them and then willingly break them. Hopefully in the future we don't need 3 pages of forum posts and Nokia derailing the conversation to be about him to come to this conclusion

If I knew we were going to continue arguing, I wouldnt have given you 4 words. 

You said your good bye, so I've already moved on from your argument and I do not have the effort to repeat myself as it is 8pm. Maybe reread my post to see what I mean.

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

i provided context of further issues and am holding a same topic conversation with a player that isnt a toxic dick bye bye now Csans go back to sucking aku like you love to

Love you too Nokia 

Just now, Corpsman said:

If I knew we were going to continue arguing, I wouldnt have given you 4 words. 

You said your good bye, so I've already moved on from your argument and I do not have the effort to repeat myself as it is 8pm. Maybe reread my post to see what I mean.

I didn't intend on continuing arguing l was just summarizing the conversation we had as well as what we would like to see in the future, sorry if it came off as argumentative 

3 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

oh i can die so joyous knowing a toxic nuisance loves me, piss off

yikes nokia, you bite the bait 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Marzipan said:

cotl has been playing the transphobia card over and over, at what point does the little b cancel culture victim game theyre playing stops working, i dont know, but theyre as scum as they come. 

they were playing hurt, fragile souls, reporting imaginary transphobia on the forums with one hand and straight up shamelessly flaming players who they knew were women, mothers, with the other. in discord 'peace talks', funnily enough. pretty disgusting stuff.

whats sad is a lot of plebs tend to bandwagon on their stuff and the mods are biased/fall for their bs for whatever reason. 

precisely, can I get a yee yee for this lad

32 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

precisely, can I get a yee yee for this lad

You do realize that's the guy who raided our server saying frick you &#33;@#&#036; to Aku. literally harassing her "allegedly" making need to make a captcha bot to prevent spam right?

You do realize that's the guy who raided our server saying frick you &#33;@#&#036; to Aku. literally harassing her "allegedly" making need to make a captcha bot to prevent spam right?

You do realize that I don't care and his point stands firm, no matter how much you (as a friend of Ak and gov of CotL) will try to convince me otherwise. I have no doubt that could have occured, but to put it simply, who asked?

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

You do realize that I don't care and his point stands firm, no matter how much you (as a friend of Ak and gov of CotL) will try to convince me otherwise. I have no doubt that could have occured, but to put it simply, who asked?

idk just kind of a bad look

heres the report if ur interested Get this stuff out of the game - Forum Reports - Politics & War Forum (politicsandwar.com)

• Alex locked this topic