On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

12 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Upon my address to Changeup, privately and with respect I shall add, he dodged the question while berating some CotL people he suspected to have told me.

I still don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

unknown_3_1_65.png

Just now, Changeup said:

I still don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

Screenshots inbound.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Screenshots inbound.

I'll do it for you.
image.png.11e04a112994c22048522dc0f0b29153.png

Akuryo then reminisced about transphobic behavior of yours. Not sure what this is all about, still.

Edited by Changeup
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

unknown_3_1_65.png

But I'm sure you don't care and are already picking on her, as you do.

@Polar Bear ArcticExplorer damn what the frick, thats a whole 'nother level. @Alex

• Like 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

2 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

But I'm sure you don't care and are already picking on her, as you do.

@Polar Bear ArcticExplorer damn what the frick, thats a whole 'nother level. @Alex

Featured first on Arctic News Network folks 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

lmfao changeup is going through and downvoting all these posts XD
I wonder if they think enough downvotes makes something disappear lmfaooo

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

Wait, someone else addressing CotL & CC... that's not me on the forums? That's new 😜

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Just now, Ragnarok8085 said:

Stop crying about your feelings being hurt, if you don't like it, stay off the internet and go into your safe space in the closet

Clearly you misread. 
"Apologies. In all honesty, I don't particularly care about any of these offenses done towards me. I am angry at the fact that they felt the need to attempt to punish those who made me aware of it. That's not right. I am tired of sitting by and watching you harass my friends and undermine me for your personal enjoyment."
Am I wrong to assume you'd be pissed if a bunch of rich asshats bully all your friends and companions into submission?

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok8085 said:

Stop crying about your feelings being hurt, if you don't like it, stay off the internet and go into your safe space in the closet

Okay, look.

While my feelings on this situation are... complex, given my friendship with the accused - to say they should just suck up what they feel is an OOC grievance is absolutely absurd and unacceptable.

Corpsman, i'm sorry this has happened to you, and I hope some sort of resolution can be made between you and all involved parties.  As for the accused, this doesn't look... great, especially the comment about wanting Thalmor shot.  I know we're leftists who often have... harsh words about the liberals and conservatives, but to extend such grievances personally - and especially behind peoples' backs, is not a good look.  Apologies and a call to change would be in your best interests, I believe.

Edited by BrythonLexi
got a name wrong, added sentence
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok8085 said:

If you wanna be a annoying individual and troll by all means either stay on topic prevent yourself from the &#33;@#&#036;-Phobic comments or scram k thx bye

2 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Changeup has, Interviewed my roommate,

I never interviewed your roommate as you claim I did. Try again.

3 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

insulted my time as a soldier

Nope. I don't insult our servicemen and I don't even know where you got that idea.

3 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

annouced he finds me annoying

That's impossible. What part of you could be annoying? The OOC lies you regularly spread about me? Impossible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

unknown_3_1_65.png

Just now, Changeup said:

I never interviewed your roommate as you claim I did. Try again.

Nope. I don't insult our servicemen and I don't even know where you got that idea.

That's impossible. What part of you could be annoying? The OOC lies you regularly spread about me? Impossible.

Ok ill screenshot PnW server the thousandth time

• Haha 2

This has turned into the public lynching of CotL lmfao

Edited by Corpsman
*happy noises*
  • Haha 2

Just now, Corpsman said:

This has turned into the public lynching of CotL lmfao

@Phoenyx Buddy, come help the chaos. You have experienced some of this shit too

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

5 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Clearly you misread. 
"Apologies. In all honesty, I don't particularly care about any of these offenses done towards me. I am angry at the fact that they felt the need to attempt to punish those who made me aware of it. That's not right. I am tired of sitting by and watching you harass my friends and undermine me for your personal enjoyment."
Am I wrong to assume you'd be pissed if a bunch of rich asshats bully all your friends and companions into submission?

You clearly haven't been playing this game long enough to understand how the community works, my dear.

• Alex locked this topic