100 Days of P&W - A Late Introduction

BrythonLexi

Hello and good morning, Politics & War community!

I didn't introduce myself when I first joined, but 100 days is as good a barrier as any to do so.  My name is Alexandra Brython, and I am 22 years old and pangender (Basically I feel all the gender at the same time) - any pronouns work fine but I prefer she/her and they/them.  My country in-game is the Brythonic Autonomous Zone, currently C15 with 1800 infra (I bought a few credits when I lost my pizza money one day, built 3 cities at once).

I'm currently the Secretary of [low gov] Foreign Affairs for ASM, and have previously served as a mixed IA-tech role as well as a high gov advisor for them.  I've been enjoying the game so far, and have made friends not just in ASM, but also in the Rosecam sphere, TKR, and even CotL.  My thankfulness is incredibly high, as i'll soon be moving in with friends I met in P&W.  I hope the new year goes well for everybody, both in real life and in game.

• Upvote 1