SNN-Why Jesus wasn't born in Rose

1 minute ago, Denison said:

tldr?

1.) Former RoseCam member declare some raids, finds himself on the naughty list.

2.) The guy sending these to Shifty is in too many servers with those 380 pings.

3.) Nukes for the pixel gods make a good calling card.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

12 minutes ago, Denison said:

tldr?

Rose be e-lawyering w/ the NAP terms to avoid rayyds. They also want to protecc the VM folks. They're flexing, saying they can muscle their way out of the whole "punish war dodgers" initiative, and that they'd be on par, w/ everyone else, regarding raids. But they also aren't saying it officially, because DtC doesn't speak for Rose, just threatens/advises would be raiders.
 😂👌🔥💯

7fe1b37a1f5437c702ebe0b6651fbeb9.jpg

• Like 5

So... the only thing of particular interest to me since I don't give a heck about the drama, is that Rose thinks Oblivion is their ally?

mumblemumblepaperlessmumbleghostingmumblenapmumbleindirectaggressionmumblemumble.

There, I made a tl;dr.

2 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Rose be e-lawyering w/ the NAP terms to avoid rayyds. They also want to protecc the VM folks. They're flexing, saying they can muscle their way out of the whole "punish war dodgers" initiative, and that they'd be on par, w/ everyone else, regarding raids. But they also aren't saying it officially, because DtC doesn't speak for Rose, just threatens/advises would be raiders.
 😂👌🔥💯

Alright that makes more sense tbh. Also that pizza looks GOOD holy shit

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Haha 3

kek

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

31 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

😂👌🔥💯

Wait that’s pizza with candy canes lmao. I thought it was pasta with bacon or shrimp. Also Rose literally Organized hits on uninvolved protectorates, so why can’t people hit their uninvolved members smh.

Edited by MinesomeMC

>tfw I'm asked for my logs with DTC so he'll look bad but then he leaks them himself

Also @dtc justice you still haven't donated to the cause yet. It's literally Christmas right now, look into your heart and help those with infra receive the gift of nuclear cleansing :(

Edited by Malal
  • Like 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

11 minutes ago, Malal said:

>tfw I'm asked for my logs with DTC so he'll look bad but then he leaks them himself

Also @dtc justice you still haven't donated to the cause yet. It's literally Christmas right now, look into your heart and help those with infra receive the gift of nuclear cleansing :(

I gave out 1bn today to people 😘

21 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

I gave out 1bn today to people 😘

But not NPO 🤔 

I see how it is, you just love war dodgers and VMers :(

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

13 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

Fk that, war dodgers and vm'ers dont get my support

By not donating to the No Pixel Orders Nuclear Gifting Fund™ you are defacto supporting war dodgers and VMers.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

2 minutes ago, Sahina said:

In Screenshot 14: underlordgc: "Sval admitted to breaking pw rules too lmfao"
I could probably speculate myself, but, what rule did Sval admit to breaking? :o Spill the tea sis. 💁‍♀️@Malal

Hiding bank in VM :)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Isjaki said:

Hiding bank in VM :)

At no point was our bank in VM. It was stored in an offshore that remained active and attackable throughout the war.

The head of The Foundation Bank went into VM. But that's not an offshore. And the bank's assets were distributed far and wide before he did so.

No rules were at any time broken.

5 hours ago, Sahina said:

In Screenshot 14: underlordgc: "Sval admitted to breaking pw rules too lmfao"
I could probably speculate myself, but, what rule did Sval admit to breaking? :o Spill the tea sis. 💁‍♀️@Malal

None. No rules have been broken.

Edited by Sval
  • Like 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

Founded in 2014, Rose is one of the largest alliances in Politics & War and has a rich history of being involved in almost all major events the world of Orbis has seen over the years. However, Rose is more than just an alliance. Rose is a people and a purpose. It is a brotherhood of common players who wish to make some noise and have fun during times of peace and conflict, but also serve a higher purpose by contributing value and meaning to the game around them. Thus, Rose is an alliance guided and held together by the central values of a true community, where those within make sacrifices for one another and stand together even in the most adverse of events.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sval said:

At no point was our bank in VM. It was stored in an offshore that remained active and attackable throughout the war.

The head of The Foundation Bank went into VM. But that's not an offshore. And the bank's assets were distributed far and wide before he did so.

No rules were at any time broken.

None. No rules have been broken.

OWR had partial bank delete in gw14 because y'all hid your bank in a nation under new nation protection in an offshore. Got ss's to prove it

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

OWR had partial bank delete in gw14 because y'all hid your bank in a nation under new nation protection in an offshore. Got ss's to prove it

To be fair, that was two global wars ago. I tend to think he's objecting to the implication that it happened more recently than that.

47 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

To be fair, that was two global wars ago. I tend to think he's objecting to the implication that it happened more recently than that.

July 2019, and it resulted in Alex making an unwritten rule explicit within the game documentation.

1 hour ago, dtc justice said:

"And the award for Least-Relevant Non-Sequitur goes to..."

You want to stick to discussing these current nonsensical accusations or what?

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm