An Appeal to Phoenyx (Peace negotiations/Propaganda)

Sir Scarfalot

35 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

Funny enough, I've known who the HM secret leader has been all of this time but its funny watching phoenyx struggle

-.-

20 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Honestly, it's like some of you are gathered around Phoenyx beating a dead horse...

Shows what you know -.-. I'm not beating the dead horse, I'm trying to ascertain what caused its demise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

-.-

Shows what you know -.-. I'm not beating the dead horse, I'm trying to ascertain what caused its demise.

No, Phoenyx. The dead horse... is YOU!

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
better flow
  • Haha 2

I don’t normally post in the forums during war because I find it too toxic for me to handle it (though this global war was less toxic than NPOLT), but after reading through this thread, I’m frustrated at how vehemently unwilling you are at accepting any criticism from anyone. In your search for the truth, you destroyed the trust that others had and pushed everyone who had the info you want away from you. You soured your relationship with AA leaders to the point that they may not give information to others in the future. You thought you had the truth, but you only had a narrative painted by one side. 

On 12/25/2020 at 7:59 PM, Kurdanak said:

...every single time his club breaks, you hand him a new one. The horse is always going to be there; you might as well disregard the possibility of a ban. It might be a step in the right direction if you stop replacing the club, it's harder to go on without being engaged, though I'm certain the madman will simply start using their fists instead.

Listen to Kurdanak and don’t do what I did. I’m just bored. Any attempt to reason with Phoenix  will be for nothing. They’re an antivaxxer, after all.

Edited by AwesomeNova
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, AwesomeNova said:

I don’t normally post in the forums during war because I find it too toxic for me to handle it (though this global war was less toxic than NPOLT), but after reading through this thread, I’m frustrated at how vehemently willing you are at accepting any criticism from anyone. In your search for the truth, you destroyed the trust that others had and pushed everyone who had the info you want away from you. You soured your relationship with AA leaders to the point that they may not give information to others in the future. You thought you had the truth, but you only had a narrative painted by one side. 

I've listened to both sides and continue to do so. However, I've begun to spend more time talking to people on Discord servers than the forums, as it seems there is a more receptive audience to the issues I raise there. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

However, I've begun to spend more time talking to people on Discord servers than the forums, as it seems there is a more receptive audience to the issues I raise there. 

It's true, talk on discord and leak those chats on the Forums.

Too much productiveness

Edited by Flavee

6 hours ago, dtc justice said:

Funny enough, I've known who the HM secret leader has been all of this time but its funny watching phoenyx struggle

we outed dryad weeks ago, get with the times old man

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tatsuya said:

Idk what's going on but its hilarious.

Not always hilarious. Basically, you have a bunch of bullies here who downvote anything they don't like and insult and such. But it's the way the game is played here, so you gotta live with it you know?

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

wHy DiD i GeT mOrE dOwNvOtEs ThAn ThIs GuY wHaT tHe FrIcK iS gOiNg On

excuse me, I am quite sure im high on something. I'll log off before i get myself banned or something. Fr why does everyone hate me tho, it's almost like im an annoying egotistical arrogant brat.

tip @Phoenyx, shut up. I'm the laughing stock 'round these parts.
and firwof too, but everyone knows that.

• Haha 3

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

12 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Not always hilarious. Basically, you have a bunch of bullies here who downvote anything they don't like and insult and such. But it's the way the game is played here, so you gotta live with it you know?

You're downvoted because everything you say is related to the secret HM leader and how gw14 started...2 months ago. Nobody gives a fk