An Appeal to Phoenyx (Peace negotiations/Propaganda)

Sir Scarfalot

As much as I appreciate the awesome comic and graph, I question the amount of work that you put in to convince a delusional fool.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

You made pheonix into a girl? Let the simping begin.

#pheonixdidnothingwrong

#pleasenoticemepheonix

#toxicmasculinity

#hashtag

#idonated10000forashoutout

#whiteknightsforpheonix

#Beautiful

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Scarf, you seem to be assuming that my primary goal is to be popular among forum voters. It's not. My primary goal for a while was to make sense of the global war- why did it happen, whose narrative(s) were right, things of that nature. As to why, it's simply because I cared about the participants involved. Not too long after I got involved, my own reputation was put in question. So at this point, it's not just to try to make the truth of what happened in the global war, it's also to clear my own name. As mentioned before, if I didn't feel strongly about these things, I would have stopped posting here a while ago. I also don't limit my comments to the forums- I've spoken in various discord servers as well. Ofcourse, one thing is always required and that is an audience that actually -wants- to hear what I have to say. To date, I've always had that. If that changes, I will stop posting.

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

3 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

. Ofcourse, one thing is always required and that is an audience that actually -wants- to hear what I have to say. To date, I've always had that. If that changes, I will stop posting.

People here don't want to hear what you have to say.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

I am impressed. You're truely doing God's work.....

Edited by Young Guilo
  • Haha 3

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Just now, Phoenyx said:

See that +188? What do you think that means?

image.png.459b3aa62e94440ccdf91a95d96b863e.png

It means that there were 86 times someone laughed at you, 87 times someone supported something you said, but forgets to include the 334 times someone has disliked something you posted.

• Upvote 4

unknown_3_1_65.png

17 minutes ago, Changeup said:

image.png.459b3aa62e94440ccdf91a95d96b863e.png

It means that there were 86 times someone laughed at you, 87 times someone supported something you said, but forgets to include the 334 times someone has disliked something you posted.

The laughs are admittedly ambiguous, but the upvotes aren't. I didn't come here to win a popularity contest. So long as some people like what I have to say, I may continue to post here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

27 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Ofcourse, one thing is always required and that is an audience that actually -wants- to hear what I have to say. To date, I've always never had that. If that changes, I will stop posting.

Fixed that for you

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Scarf, you seem to be assuming that my primary goal is to be popular among forum voters. It's not. My primary goal for a while was to make sense of the global war- why did it happen, whose narrative(s) were right, things of that nature. As to why, it's simply because I cared about the participants involved. Not too long after I got involved, my own reputation was put in question. So at this point, it's not just to try to make the truth of what happened in the global war, it's also to clear my own name. As mentioned before, if I didn't feel strongly about these things, I would have stopped posting here a while ago. I also don't limit my comments to the forums- I've spoken in various discord servers as well. Ofcourse, one thing is always required and that is an audience that actually -wants- to hear what I have to say. To date, I've always had that. If that changes, I will stop posting.

Alright, bub... ...What the hell. No, seriously, did you not listen to nor see a single thing I said? Or that anyone said?!

2 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

The laughs are admittedly ambiguous, but the upvotes aren't. I didn't come here to win a popularity contest. So long as some people like what I have to say, I may continue to post here.

And the downvotes? Are they ambiguous?

Look man, I just wanted to demand that you say I'm cute, and I won't attack you again when you leave beige. At this point I'm not even sure I know how to engage with you at your level, you've legitimately managed to exceed my ability to decode nonsense.

Just say I'm cute, and I won't war you again. Fair?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Alright, bub... ...What the hell. No, seriously, did you not listen to nor see a single thing I said? Or that anyone said?!

Not only did I listen to what people said, I even responded to some of them. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

And the downvotes? Are they ambiguous?

No, they seem to be fairly clear as well.

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Look man, I just wanted to demand that you say I'm cute, and I won't attack you again when you leave beige. At this point I'm not even sure I know how to engage with you at your level, you've legitimately managed to exceed my ability to decode nonsense.

Just say I'm cute, and I won't war you again. Fair?

I don't think you're cute though and I'm not a fan of saying something just so someone won't attack me in a game. I think it's nice of you to take some time on Discord to try to understand where I'm coming from though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I thought Phoenyx was ok until he went on this anti-vaxxer tirade in Thalmoria kek.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

30 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

I don't think you're cute though and I'm not a fan of saying something just so someone won't attack me in a game. I think it's nice of you to take some time on Discord to try to understand where I'm coming from though. 

Permawar it is, then. We shall not be at peace.

I'll still not bother actually attacking you until I feel like it again though, since frankly you're not worth any more effort. Arguably you weren't worth this effort, but hey ho, I tried.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Permawar it is, then. We shall not be at peace.

I'll still not bother actually attacking you until I feel like it again though, since frankly you're not worth any more effort. Arguably you weren't worth this effort, but hey ho, I tried.

Whatever floats your boat.

• Downvote 4