Your Words Mean Nothing...

Alan

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...

Black Skies has fought in 3 major conflicts in the past 30 days. Leaky Faucet (GW 16), AlanFall and Party in the Pantheon. However something interesting has occurred. We know that history is doomed to repeat itself. We just didn't realize that it would repeat itself in less than 30 days.

Outstanding issues with Pantheon is what brought Black Skies into the war. Compass being called in to help the #18 alliance and break their NAP with us is unfortunate. We told them that continued attacks on us would have us shift focus. However they can sleep in the bed they make. 338144a8efa895e82fd61043c231a66c.png.69bdabb605afd332c661c8a1d02ef012.png

What is also unfortunate is that Atlantian Council believes it's their due diligence to declare war on ***ONLY*** Black Skies.

Not Arrgh, not TJest, just us. Agreements were made at the end of AlanFall that the Anti-Alan coalition fell through on. Treaties signed were tossed away just to hit us, and only us. However, we vow to take this in strides. Those that do not keep to their word show the worth of it. We accept that they want an AlanFall 2.0. We accept that Atlantian Council wanted to fight us. We reached out to them, showed them leaks, tried to talk. It didn't matter. But here's our word to you.

Your words mean nothing. We will not be fooled a third time...

0f1c59572ad3455c1f7fe7a8cc94f02d.jpg.b7cc34b9988afb27456d43e3fdca11c3.jpg

tl;dr - Black Skies returns fire on Compass and Atlantian Council.
The last time this was spoken. That person disbanded.
1523a00ff156b94d8d988432343ab10b.png.c978fcd986491a851d2f2179a3c2151f.png

Edited by Young Guilo
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 16

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

@PurpleElefanteGood luck kek

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Good luck. While I don't like your methods of dealing with things, or your thought process on what is logical, at least you stand your ground.

Naturally, we are going to continue countering: a failure to do so would be dishonourable to both ourselves and to our allies in need. Your request for us to do otherwise is like a pirate telling their target to sit back and let themselves be raided, otherwise they'll come back again. We don't roll over; it is simply not our way.

Best of luck in the war. We still hope for a quick resolution, and peace is an option, though without peace, I will personally enjoy my counters.

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

What is also unfortunate is that Atlantian Council believes it's their due diligence to declare war on ***ONLY*** Black Skies.

Not Arrgh, not TJest, just us.

Modal city count by alliance:

AC 11

BS 6/8/10

Arrgh 7 (but remember they're pirates with low infra)

TJest 20

Gee I wonder why AC decided to focus on BS of all people... Could it possibly have something to do with how their tiering matches up with BS the most and therefore they'd be able to do the most damage by focusing on BS? Noooooo clearly AC just wants to break the NAP despite BS attacking their M level ally meaning they're not the aggressors but the defenders instead,a nd so it's not breaking the NAP anyway.

• Haha 5

Usually when someone 'breaks' a NAP there's some kind of proof provided. From what I see that's not provided. Try again Gulio, if this is too hard for you than perhaps you should rethink your entire idea of being a raiding alliance.🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 3

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

1 minute ago, PhantomThiefB said:

Usually when someone 'breaks' a NAP there's some kind of proof provided. From what I see that's not provided. Try again Gulio, if this is too hard for you than perhaps you should rethink your entire idea of being a raiding alliance.🤷‍♂️

Or go paperless and sign no naps like Arrgh!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PhantomThiefB said:

Not a raiding alliance. Problem solved.

Eat them instead.

9 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

Not a raiding alliance. Problem solved.

No, you conveniently ignored the key first part, you've yet to prove they didn't act defensively. You attacked Pantheon, unless you can prove your actions were purely defensive your actually the one breaking the NAP, not the other way around. End of story.

Edited by PhantomThiefB
english is hard
  • Upvote 2

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

3 minutes ago, PhantomThiefB said:

No, you conveniently ignored the key first part, you've yet to prove they didn't act defensively. You attacked Pantheon, unless you can prove your actions were purely defensive your actually the one breaking the NAP, not the other way around. End of story.

So all I have to do is prove that they want to destroy Black Skies and the reason for them jumping in on the war is not to help Pantheon but just to hit us again? Shouldn't be too hard. I already highlighted the first part in this forum post.

Eat them instead.

48 minutes ago, PhantomThiefB said:

42 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

So all I have to do is prove that they want to destroy Black Skies and the reason for them jumping in on the war is not to help Pantheon but just to hit us again? Shouldn't be too hard. I already highlighted the first part in this forum post.

AND TIME:

Pantheon did not call in their allies. AC joined the war quote "We're attacking Black Skies.....because we want to".D94yKADGAYoRQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png.f4a6b4680358ca0af4b8582ced03f0c5.png

I know Pantheon is no longer in it's glory days but come on folks. Pantheon wouldn't drag micros in to fight wars for them. Literally this was just an excuse to break the NAP and hit us again.

I'll await those that wish to move the goalposts further.

Eat them instead.

36 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

AND TIME:

Pantheon did not call in their allies. AC joined the war quote "We're attacking Black Skies.....because we want to".D94yKADGAYoRQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png.f4a6b4680358ca0af4b8582ced03f0c5.png

I know Pantheon is no longer in it's glory days but come on folks. Pantheon wouldn't drag micros in to fight wars for them. Literally this was just an excuse to break the NAP and hit us again.

I'll await those that wish to move the goalposts further.

They don't need to call in allies, treaties are pretty clear. The M means mandatory if you weren't aware. You hit panth, they can defend all they wish and it doesn't count as breaking the NAP on their end.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

The M means mandatory if you weren't aware.

96bfd1ecf3efea4fb1008a4f5a890520.png.2be03d63761d4465910a05ea76c50ff3.png

M is Mutual. 

Eat them instead.

1 minute ago, Young Guilo said:

96bfd1ecf3efea4fb1008a4f5a890520.png.2be03d63761d4465910a05ea76c50ff3.png

M is Mutual. 

yes, Mutual defense, as in vice versa. Panth would be obligated to defend if you had attacked them instead. They're obligated to defend Panth, as in Panth doesn't need to ask unless Panth is making aggressive moves. Which again you've yet to prove.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

LOL well ill just crawl back in my hole.

However it may mean mutual, its always looked at as mandatory

Either way, they did not break the NAP by defending their ally.

Kek, yeah, i've always confused it with mandatory too, i'm pretty sure the mandatory part is implied anyways.

• Upvote 1

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

1 hour ago, Young Guilo said:

AND TIME:

meh.

Edited by Ichigo Kurosaki

4 hours ago, Young Guilo said:

Black Skies has fought in 3 major conflicts  and two micro wars in the past 30 days. Leaky Faucet (GW 16), AlanFall and Party in the Pantheon. 

Fixed the mistake in the first sentence of your announcement. You're welcome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2