ASM Declaration of Support for Schrute Farms

Comrade Joe

Thank goodness I just saw this.  After this morning’s ghost attacks we were going to deck the whole Schrute mothership at 3 min before day change.   I guess we have to scuttle those plans now in light of this new information.  Thanks for acid raining on our parade ASM.  Pfft.     

Joking aside, Abigor is totally cool.   I don’t know Lightside, but I wish him/her the best of luck.    Glad it’s not me in this situation.   TFP is happy to keep the rogue thieves occupied for a few rounds until we get bored of them.   I didn’t care for my peacetime build anyway.  NAP is for noobs.  

See you next round Dwight!  Hope you brought a tent!  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Orcinus Orca said:

How people didn't see this bank heist amazes me. 

You must have been paying attention. What happened before? Asking for a friend

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

ASM have been amazing and supportive in helping me attempt to make Dwight do the right thing. I have now retired to Rose utterly ashamed I sat with such a guy for so long. Luckily I was on a tax free deal most of the time but I feel for his members that were not so lucky. 

I wish all the remaining schruters the best of luck and the new leaders all the best. Hopefully you can fix the mess and move past this, you have some great members and allies. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Hayley said:

ASM have been amazing and supportive in helping me attempt to make Dwight do the right thing. I have now retired to Rose utterly ashamed I sat with such a guy for so long. Luckily I was on a tax free deal most of the time but I feel for his members that were not so lucky. 

I wish all the remaining schruters the best of luck and the new leaders all the best. Hopefully you can fix the mess and move past this, you have some great members and allies. 

There is no need to be ashamed, comrade.  To try and push a morally dark person to do the right thing is an incredible struggle.  While it was for naught this time, the struggle itself for honour and dignity is incredibly noble.

You should keep your head held up high - we at ASM are proud of you for trudging through the mud, even for a few hours, to provide safety to the Schruters.

Peace to you in Rose, and thank you for your support.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Bidding is currently at 75B, 2 pieces of OPSEC info, the end of daily water pings, and a heart.

My offer stands at 2 bits and a hangnail for Black Death.  The beet farmers are welcome to join Kazlandia in the hemp farming trade. Rope and clothing manufacturing can be quite lucrative.  

• Haha 2

I will unironically pay 10bil for the alliance

with an IOU

Edited by Malal
idk how to spoiler anymore new forum system bad plz revert sheepy k tnx
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oh, I found this late. 

Here I was, seeking to be unbanned from the Schrutecord in light of the recent world conflict which saw Farm vs. Church...  where I thought wrestling fear (fear being Dwight's cousin Mose) would be a token of respect amongst beet farmers and Dwight himself...  perhaps surely to his former farmers now in light of this recent event, at least.  This past war involved me wrestling fear (Mose) and still getting in a Schrute Farm coffin as a martyr for Atom.  Now a little after settling of the dust there doesn't seem to (sadly) be much a Farm left.

I would say @Dwight k Schrute had a huge spotlight at the Farm for obvious reasons and it would only be fair if he gave his side of things here.  For now though it seems he has made off with way more than just the spotlight of his Farm.

All the best to those who were formerly beet farmers!

Edit: You would think being the great salesperson Dwight K Schrute is that he would be able to sell his Farm to literally ANYONE but guess not.  Perhaps Dwight himself was undergoing fear and now needs to wrestle his cousin. 

On 12/22/2020 at 2:33 PM, Haylz said:

I have now retired to Rose utterly ashamed I sat with such a guy for so long.

Not exactly a step in the right direction IMO

Edited by chameleon
Dwight needs to wrestle his cousin Mose

On 12/22/2020 at 4:56 PM, alyster said:

Who said anything about hanging them out to dry? Just asking what's the point of such an announcement :D 

It's obviously to publicly support them while simultaneously shitting on one of the worst AA leaders in the game who was the embodiment of what it meant to be a pixel hugger before he stole another 10 billion dollars from the people that he conned into joining him and decided to go rogue launching missiles. 

Not that hard to see my man.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

23 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

It's obviously to publicly support them while simultaneously shitting on one of the worst AA leaders in the game who was the embodiment of what it meant to be a pixel hugger before he stole another 10 billion dollars from the people that he conned into joining him and decided to go rogue launching missiles. 

Not that hard to see my man.

Aight. I will get a Facebook pic with Scrute logo in the behind for public support man!

• Downvote 1