ASM Declaration of Support for Schrute Farms

Comrade Joe

Honestly? Good on y'all for helping those poor beets out. Hope everything works out for the Farm's members, and Schrute Farms as a whole, they dont need Plague, and are frankly better off without them. 😄 👍

• Upvote 3

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

18 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

Trying to sell your old alliance is pretty damn lame. Time for a hard reset?

giphy.gif

*trying to sell your old alliance whose bank you already ran off with

dwight is a crook lol

Edited by emi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Comrade Joe said:

Orbis, 

As you are well aware there has been some...... turmoil in Schrute Farms the past few days. ASM has stepped in to help Schrute out in their time of need. What happened? Well Dwight Schrute has been attempting to Auction off both the Schrute Farms AA as well as the SF official discord server. This obviously came as a surprise to us, his allies, when he offered it to us for a cool 5 billion dollars. According to current Schrute Farms Members, Dwight has funneled nearly 10 billion in resources to his new alliance The Black Death. After giving control of the AA to Hayley, Dwight still tried to sell the AA to one of ASM’s gov members for a bargain of 4 billion dollars, even though he wasn’t on the AA anymore and had no control over it. Further more, about 3 hours ago I had tried to get the Schrute Farms Discord from him to give to Hayley. He would not. He offered again to sell it to me, and when he found no other buyers he outright deleted the entire server, throwing all current members under the bus on his way out. Classy all the way around. 

So ASM is going to do with ASM does, and stand firmly with the workers of Schrute Farm. Hayley has seen the absolutely shit show that Dwight left for her, and has since departed. As of now Abigor is in control of the AA and is soon giving control to Lightside, who will be leader. ASM will work with Lightside on righting the ship and fixing all the mistakes from the previous branch management. 

Dwight, for the 4th time, trying to sell me Schrute Farms: 

So besides dumping logs on OWF how exactly will you help them. Your announcement seemed as useful as editing a Facebook picture to keep our hearts and minds with "XYZ" victims. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

3 minutes ago, alyster said:

So besides dumping logs on OWF how exactly will you help them. Your announcement seemed as useful as editing a Facebook picture to keep our hearts and minds with "XYZ" victims. 

They're already slotted, so what [non-opsec] things can we do?  We already have a treaty with them.

14 minutes ago, BrythonLexi said:

They're already slotted, so what [non-opsec] things can we do?  We already have a treaty with them.

I'm just trying to wrap my thick head around how on earth does this announcement help Schrute, besides farming you some brownie points for looking like a decent ally in the eyes of rest of Orbis. 

Edit: as we can see the lads already got farmed by their gov for tax money, now you going to milk them for PR as well? :D 

Edited by alyster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I don't see how this is coming off as a surprise to anyone. Dwight has been funding himself to whale size from SF taxes, and that was supposed to be common knowledge. Midwar, he was stealing taxes. NOW, he stole the bank, plus tried to sell the alliance PLUS hold the discord ransom. Why is any of this a surprise? How did yall not see this coming? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, alyster said:

I'm just trying to wrap my thick head around how on earth does this announcement help Schrute, besides farming you some brownie points for looking like a decent ally in the eyes of rest of Orbis. 

Edit: as we can see the lad already got farmed by their gov for tax money, now you going to milk them for PR as well? :D 

yeah if we really wanted to be a good ally we should have shut our mouth and hung them out to dry

Edited by hope
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Orcinus Orca said:

I don't see how this is coming off as a surprise to anyone. Dwight has been funding himself to whale size from SF taxes, and that was supposed to be common knowledge. Midwar, he was stealing taxes. NOW, he stole the bank, plus tried to sell the alliance PLUS hold the discord ransom. Why is any of this a surprise? How did yall not see this coming? 

I do think it's fair to expect a few steps between "abuse bank funds" and "run off with entire alliance bank to fund your shitty pirate micro".

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

I do think it's fair to expect a few steps between "abuse bank funds" and "run off with entire alliance bank to fund your shitty pirate micro".

If you steal from the bank, how much you stole is irrelevant. If you steal, you will steal again, and most likely more. How people didn't see this bank heist amazes me. Almost as much as the fact that people still follow him, i.e. his new aa. 

Edited by Orcinus Orca
  • Downvote 1