What Happened?

Aqua-Corpsman

Hah. 

Now time to copypaste my stupid story because I'm an attention whore. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sips coffee*
Politics And War, your prodigal trap/cuckservative/arrogant/failure has decided to make a statement. 
I know! I know! No need to applaud or anything, gather 'round.

In my typical fashion I did what one would call "a major screw up". That being, I underestimated the power of American Police :).

Story time, I have nothing better to do. Sit back. Relax. Get ready to laugh at my pity party, shitty circumstance, dumb decisions, and snowballing of something that shouldn't have snowballed.

Right so idk how much anyone knows, or if anyone realized (n'er mind cared) if I disappeared. AmethystGamer probably knows the most, and I'm sure it's spread a little considering how friendly he is with everyone and all the mutual servers we have (btw, luv u bby <3). But I'll recap just in case. 
I live with my parents and my family is a notorious fuster cluck. As am I, it runs in the blood. But earlier this year I'm sure some of you remember my rants about stuff. After the dumpster fire of earlier to mid 2020 ended, I had a period of peace. To continue with the analogy, have you ever lain in a bed of ashes? Sure it's hard to breathe, but it's ungodly comfortable. That's how stuff was for a month or so. I was getting my school done, excited to graduate with flying colors (sike my teacher failed me lol whatever, screw up number 1 though) and life was nice. I was finally talking to my mother after a year, I was active in my discord servers (screw up number 3, I'll explain soon enough), on PnW, gaming was predominant naturally and I was starting to have time to think through my dysphoria (screw up number 4).
Guess how long that lasted.
So my father is a Jewish doctor. He thinks I should be a bloody Einstein. Or Marie Curie. Or something. Idk. But, like I said, one of my teachers failed me because I was "rude" to him. I corrected him when he said some stupid shit about Mesopotamia. Whatever, different story. Anyways my father thinks it's in my best interest to enact my 504 plan (in place due to my blood disorder) and force me into special "help". My whole life I have avoided using my 504 unless I was basically dead. I don't like the idea of being treated like I'm mentally handicapped because my DNA thinks my Platelets are the blasted Ebola virus. But no. Grades too low? Spec Ed time. So, naturally, I lost my sh*t (screw up number 5). A bit more than I should've admittedly, but no one was listening to me and I had already had a bad day. Stuff just got worse so I went to my room. 
Then I had a brilliant idea. Let's get geared up, armed (indeed, indeed. Screw up number 6.), armoured, and packed. Let's go for a run. 
My whole state, the wonderful state of New York, thought I was public enemy number 1 for a night. So that was cool. 
I have a question I want to see if anyone can answer, because I have sat up for days on end wondering what I could have done...
How the blessed virgin do you escape thermal imaging drones and the state police?
Needless to say, I didn't. Luckily enough for me the cop that found me, Sgt. Kavenaugh (or something like that), was a great guy. We sat and chatted for a bit, we talked about politics and policing and whatever. I told him my story, and he took pity on me. I eventually was taken to the local hospital and put in the mental health ward where I stayed for a night. They concluded that there was nothing wrong with me and I was sent home at 2am. To the wrong "home" I must note. I was sent to my mother's house. Big mistake.
Understandably, I was tired. The day before I had ran 4 miles and stayed up all night in a hospital. I was cranky, tired, and upset. I stayed in my bed sleeping all day (screw up number 7). In the afternoon, out of no where, my mother came into my room yelling at me. She said I needed to be on meds and yada yada yada. She told me to take the medication I was already on. I said I wasn't getting out of bed (#8). Whoops. She called the police, and I decided to try my luck with taking myself hostage lmfao (#9).
She told the police a bunch of bs, that I was trying to kill everyone in the house. No, just myself. Sorry to disappoint you. Police came. Talked to me through my door and eventually convinced me to open it (#10, shoulda just killed myself there). An officer I had known from before came and talked with me, and gave me false hope....for......something? Idk lol. Naturally, I was brought to the hospital. They don't do 3 strikes. I was marked as an emergency mental patient that needed prolonged observation.
So, this ward I've been talking about, has a nickname at that hospital (Saratoga Hospital to be precise). 
The Paddock. 
Boy, that was terrible. You are only supposed to be down there for a few hours while they transfer you to a dedicated hospital. For some reason, every mental health hospital in the New York state area was full. Why? God playing games with me ig. I stayed on a half inch foam pad on a steel slab in what looked like a jail cell for 3 days while people who were actually crazy would get sedated around me. That was rough. They hardly fed me too. Finally, after 3 days, I got to spend a night in the actually hospital on a hospital bed with hospital food without constant screaming. A tech that had to watch over me I basically fell in love with. We talked about life, video games, politics, etc. for the whole night. Unfortunately I never got his contact information but he will live on in my heart as one of the best people I have ever met. I learned so much in that night.
Next day, they decided to transfer me to Ellis Psychiatric Hospital. Previously I was at a hospital called Four Winds. I heard bad stories about Ellis, so I was kinda scared. The ambulance was 4 hours late. How? Literally no clue. EMTs were nice enough, I had flashbacks to my old Ambulance Squad, and we talked about some of the more famous EMTs and Medics in my area. I was strapped down and handcuffed btw. Cool beans. 
Upon arriving, the Nurse was pretty nice I guess. Literally the whole time at the hospital was bland pretty bunch. They fricked around with my meds, and I didn't sleep for 3 days. They talked with me and made me do those bullshit safety plans. Cool. Everyone else there was a bunch of bluehaired communist whales, so not much friend making. I got along with the techs and read philosophy with them. The food was plastic and water came in soup bowls....for a reason that was never explained. The psychologist I had was a nice Arabic woman from England. That triggered some flashbacks, but we got along pretty well.
Eventually, to my utter dismay, I was to be released because there was nothing wrong with me as far as they could tell. And insurance. Same diagnoses as before, but I opened up about my dysphoria a bit more. Prior to this my family was dismissive if not hostile about my identity issues (as was I...er....am.....) and wouldn't even talk to me about it. After the hospital, my father started talking to me. That was the only good thing that came out of all that though. While I was in the hospital my mother sold my phone and computer (phone I bought, computer was a gift with a few thousand dollars of my own money invested into it) and disowned me...part 2. So now I am at my father's house (he is an ER Doctor that works on the other side of the bloody continent) with school ongoing (which is mostly online, but reminder that I have no access) a mother that no longer cares for my existence a somewhat hostile step mother (as of right now, this issue has been mended up let me be dramatic ;p) that also has work and my own personal issues. His response? Starbucks. Gotta appreciate that. Rich Liberal Jews do love their Starbucks. So I go home for the time pacified. Guess what, he says. What? All your brothers and sisters who hate you and are like little gestapo spies for your mother are coming over for the weekend. Haaaaa...
That was a sh*tstorm that caused a minish*tnado (#11). Lots of yelling, police came again because...idk. He couldnt punish me so he decided the police would scare me. Yeah. Okay. I had stared down big police search dogs and evaded speeding police cars going code 3. He did it anyways. I ended up breaking down in tears under my blanket while the cops stood over me like, tf we do now? They left. I stayed in my room without eating for a few days. Monday came. My father said I was going to school. I said, try me &#33;@#&#036; (#12). He tried to call the police again. The police were like no, call the school. He called the school. They sent a nice old attendance woman to talk with me. We made a "plan". I go to school like this until January and if stuff still isn't resolved I can do whatever I want. I was like, okay bet. Deal made, I went to school the next day. Yikes (#13).
School was complicated, as it was going fully virtual and I had some teachers that were being switched. Luckily my admins helped me a lot. I was assigned a bunch of special help people, for mental health and education, and they felt bad for me because I was just about their only student that could speak without drowning in their own mucus. So they went about their work making school easier for me, pulling strings and what not. I was silent, didn't eat, and just did whatever was handed to me. To the amazement of my teachers I did every assignment with full marks despite being out the past 2 weeks. How? Uhm...anger? Idk lol.
Every time I'd come home and stuff was just depressing.
This repeated for a while and here I am. I have been allowed some privileges finally. Including being allowed to use the T.V, and actually use my Xbox. That was a turn around I didnt expect lol. No complaints. I also finally got issued a school computer so thats nice. It's a bit unsettling to know that I am being watched constantly but whatever, its nothing new. 
Recently I'm sure you heard of the massive storm we got up here (in Upstate NY). Being my father's "indentured servant" at this point, I had the great privilege to stay home alone for 2 days. And shovel snow. And take care of my farm animals. And, in essence, not die. This happens every now and then, cuz he still works and nobody can be here to make sure I don't kill myself. Which is a nice thought.

Rn I just want to make everyone aware of my...situation for lack of a better word. If my discord gets deleted, fear not. It is just my mother. She did it once before and I stopped it just in time. She, in her mind, thinks that everyone on discord is a 84 year old pedophile that wants to track me and my whole family down. Ironic, all things considered. No doubt lots of people on discord lie about their age, but I somehow suspect it's not in the way she thinks of it. So yeah. Idk how much longer I'll be gone. My father will be heading to Louisiana for 2 weeks, so he may send me to Kansas to be with my crazy grandfather. If so then I might be able to be more active. No promises.
Hope you enjoyed, feel free to ask any questions.
Quick note, I know my mother "wants what's best for me". Her issue is her bipolar disorder that she refuses to get help for. I have seen her when she is a good caring mother. But recently she had a stroke, her blood-clots are getting worse, she has major heart issues, and overall isn't doing well. I don't exactly blame her for what's going on. I feel like everyone involved in this is at fault, but nobody in my family likes fixing things so I'm kinda stuck like this.

P.S, this was typed up quickly in a period of [insert amount of minutes] minutes. Some information may have been unintentionally or intentionally omitted due to lack of time or momentary retardation. I tried to make this as lighthearted as I could and I know some may not appreciate that. Oh well. G'day everyone.

P.P.S, hehe pp

P.P.P.S, I imagine people are going to be irritated that I kinda not really posted this twice. Sorry, but I really really want as many people as possible to know about this so no one gets upset over my absence. I am aware 99% of you lot wouldn't care if I did end up dying in some way shape or form, but the folks at Weebunism would probably get angry because of taxes. Jk luv u bbys.

I mixed up my numbers :omegalilwoo:

• Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.