The Ghost of Christmas Past - Commentary on GW16

Phoenyx

16 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

That made me laugh :-). However, I think in the end it's just one more example of the difference between Quack and the forces that went against Quack in GW16. Scarf attacked me simply because of things that I've said. All I did was counter his attacks.

All you did was counter *my* attacks? Friend, you attacked me. With a raid war. Opened with a blockade, then did a ground battle.

The sheer optimism of that is just... bahahaha oh man

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Not lying. Scarfalot, who everyone knows is Syndicate, made his own 1 man Alliance, apparently just to attack me. He conducted a bunch of spy operations, looks like was getting ready to attack, so I decided to just attack him first. Now Isjaki's countered, so yeah, I think it'll be over pretty soon.

Actually, as you can clearly see if you'll look to the left of this post, my alliance name has always been Department of Opposition. Sure I might have ghosted in Syndicate for a while, but one can hardly blame them for that, no?

2 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Sigh, please keep up. First, Scarf left his Syndicate Alliance precisely so he could attack me. Second, he attacked me first with spy ops...

Or perhaps I left Syndicate in order to troll you. I didn't attack you, after all; you did that on your own :P

Of course, that's fine. No treaty has been broken, since no peace treaty exists now nor has ever existed between our alliances. Since I wasn't a member of T$ when it was signed :awesome:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Isjaki said:

Many don't want to hear you not because of you ex🅱️osing the illuminati, or something, many people don't want to hear you the same way I wouldn't want to hear a child crying next to me on a long plane journey.

It's irritating.

Well, if that's the way you want to see it. I spoke to you at length about it in Discord. You say you don't actually read my posts for the most part, so I can see how from a distance all you'd get is that there's a lot of commotion about something that doesn't seem to be important :-p. 

2 hours ago, dtc justice said:

People down vote you because we want you to be invisible.

You're on the right track there. Now perhaps you might want to ask yourself why that is...

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

All you did was counter *my* attacks?

That's right. 

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Or perhaps I left Syndicate in order to troll you.

That too :-p. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, PhantomThiefB said:

Cry more pixel hugger.

If I were truly a pixel hugger, I would have stopped talking long ago. There's a price for speaking truth to power and I'm clearly willing to pay it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Golden Pope said:

Phoenyx I'm having a hard time believing your story because Sir Scarfalot adamantly denies any plans of attacking you. Those spy ops were just paperless defensive agreements. 

I believe him because based on his conversations with me he seems very trustworthy. He clearly has no possible ulterior motive nor does he have anything to gain by lying to me.

Edit* to make it more obvious

Welcome to the internet, full of truths, with so many webs of lies. Scarfie has already proved that he enjoys making the comments he does. Such remarks he makes shouldn't even be agreed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

48 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Welcome to the internet, full of truths, with so many webs of lies. Scarfie has already proved that he enjoys making the comments he does. Such remarks he makes shouldn't even be agreed.

Good grief mate, Pope was being sarcastic. Obviously.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, dtc justice said:

...You make the same thread over and over again, you solve nothing.

Not quite. However, I will acknowledge that by and large, my threads have followed certain themes. At first, I came here to try to understand what caused this global war that I suddenly found myself thrust in. As time passed, I began to establish what I felt was the truth on this. I created various threads that I felt presented certain key arguments that bolstered my theory. Now, this doesn't mean that I believe I have all the answers. There are still various things that I'm not sure about. What I frequently find frustrating is that the Quack and non Quack sides seem to be so adamant about their theories- I mean, they can't both be right. For me, the solution to that is simple- look for evidence. It's what I did early on and I came up with 2 key players- Boyce and Ronny's HM leader source. To this day, I'm still not sure why so few people seem interested in exploring these avenues of information. 

But in the meantime, I figured I might as well point out what seem to be clear flaws in reasoning, especially if I'm getting attacked just for doing so. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

37 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Not quite. However, I will acknowledge that by and large, my threads have followed certain themes. At first, I came here to try to understand what caused this global war that I suddenly found myself thrust in. As time passed, I began to establish what I felt was the truth on this. I created various threads that I felt presented certain key arguments that bolstered my theory. Now, this doesn't mean that I believe I have all the answers. There are still various things that I'm not sure about. What I frequently find frustrating is that the Quack and non Quack sides seem to be so adamant about their theories- I mean, they can't both be right. For me, the solution to that is simple- look for evidence. It's what I did early on and I came up with 2 key players- Boyce and Ronny's HM leader source. To this day, I'm still not sure why so few people seem interested in exploring these avenues of information. 

But in the meantime, I figured I might as well point out what seem to be clear flaws in reasoning, especially if I'm getting attacked just for doing so. 

Whats really amusing to me, is that you're basically fresh off the block and you care more about the intricacies of the war than probably everyone else combined. We don't give a fk. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, dtc justice said:

Whats really amusing to me, is that you're basically fresh off the block and you care more about the intricacies of the war than probably everyone else combined. We don't give a fk. 

You may not, but some people definitely did. Tyrion definitely seemed to. Partisan did as well, though perhaps to a lesser extent- we never had long conversations on the minutae of the war as I did with Tyrion. However, one thing may be true, and that is that it may well be that no one cares quite as much as I did and do as to what really happened. I think it bears mentioning as to -why- though, and that's because I -liked- a fair amount of people on both sides of the conflict. So I wanted to get to the bottom of it all. And I do believe that the theories I came up with are fairly plausible. They may have mistakes in them, but that's due to lack of data, data which the powers that be -could- furnish, if they really cared about finding out the truth instead of sniping at each other. One thing I will say, some never bothered to snipe. Tyrion said his piece and then left it at that. He's one of the few that I wish would have reached out more, if only to his own side- something like, hey Ronny, mind telling me who that HM leader was? But he decided it wasn't worth the potential negative repercussions. C'est la vie. 

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Has it occurred to you that the reason why people don’t want to give you information or post on the forums is because of the f***ing incessant posting of threads?

You took an offhand comment from Ronny and have posted how many threads (?) twisting that to suit your narrative and repeating the same argument over and over and over again. Its tiresome and repetitive.

As I’m sure you’ve been advised by multiple people at this point, please do yourself a favour and take a break from posting on the forums for a while.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Swedge said:

Has it occurred to you that the reason why people don’t want to give you information or post on the forums is because of the f***ing incessant posting of threads?

You took an offhand comment from Ronny and have posted how many threads (?) twisting that to suit your narrative and repeating the same argument over and over and over again. Its tiresome and repetitive.

First of all, the comment wasn't an offhand comment from Ronny. Second of all, no idea why you think I'm twisting things. Thirdly, that's certainly not the only thing I've focused on. Fourth of all, the reason I repeat certain things is because people don't seem to understand the significance of what I'm trying to say. Either that or they just don't care as to the truth of Quack's allegations, as dtcjustice pointed out.

Anyway, going back to Ronny's comment, since you brought it up- it was so important that Quack took it and made it into an ad. Now, Ronny did later state that he hadn't actually talk to anyone in Swamp himself and he even provided me with his source. However, what his source said was ambiguous and Partisan stated that he felt it was essentially agreeing with what Ronny said concerning Swamp. This could have been cleared up- Ronny could have spoken to his source and asked him who it was he spoke to. I imagine eventually, it would have led to the Swamp source, he could have conferred with Tyrion and this whole debacle of whether or not Swamp really did intend to attack Quack could have been resolved.

Now, on the other side of this, Quack really was just hanging on to Ronny's comment and ofcourse Boyce's statement that tCW, HM and Swamp were probably going to attack Quack in December/January. No explanation as to where he got these tentative dates from and anyone suggesting that Sphinx might have said this now have to contend with the fact that Sphinx straight up also said that he had no immediate plans to attack Quack before he left as well. Those in their ivory towers can continue to wish that all of these inconvenient truths would just go away, but they won't. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Isjaki said:

Phoenyx should be rolled everytime he makes a post here.

Isjaki, you disappoint me. You're writing some cool stories, why not focus on that a little more? It's easy to avoid reading what I write. The real question you and others might want to ask is, is the issue really the fact that I'm posting, or is it what I am posting about?

• Downvote 3

19 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Isjaki, you disappoint me. You're writing some cool stories, why not focus on that a little more? It's easy to avoid reading what I write. The real question you and others might want to ask is, is the issue really the fact that I'm posting, or is it what I am posting about?

The issue is that you are posting insanely stupid things and trying to act like you're an expert on a subject that you know nothing at all about, and being insultingly patronizing while being equally insultingly wrong.

You are making no friends, you are saying no truths, you are doing nothing of value.

3 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

The issue is that you are [wrong]

You may consciously believe that, but you certainly haven't proven it. For a long time now, I have pointed out how we could find more evidence as to the truth regarding the genesis of Global War 16. But I can only point the way towards the door. People like you and others in positions of power are the ones who have to walk through it.

• Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

You may consciously believe that, but you certainly haven't proven it. For a long time now, I have pointed out how we could find more evidence as to the truth regarding the genesis of Global War 16. But I can only point the way towards the door. People like you and others in positions of power are the ones who have to walk through it.

No, the issue is that you are persistently, willfully, intentionally, knowingly and insistently not just wrong but completely devoid of any logic, evidence, wisdom, truth, validity, humor, or for that matter any redeeming or even positive quality at all.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

No, the issue is that you are persistently, willfully, intentionally, knowingly and insistently not just wrong but completely devoid of any logic, evidence, wisdom, truth, validity...

You can try to make this out like I'm the only one that's been telling you and Quack that you got your CB wrong. Perhaps it makes you feel better. But I think deep down you know the truth.

12 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree

You may be right on that :-p. 

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

No, the issue is that you are persistently, willfully, intentionally, knowingly and insistently not just wrong but completely devoid of any logic, evidence, wisdom, truth, validity, humor, or for that matter any redeeming or even positive quality at all.

Let me rephrase~

Exasperating farrago of distortions, misrepresentations&outright fibs being posted by an unprincipled showman masquerading as a dilettante.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1