How do we grow? Let's Make Multis (An FSR Story)

Alan

First Voronia is war minister and don't have access to bank this is why he is sending resoruces with trade offer. We place ad for attract members and friends of some members also joined us. communist nations is prefers us when they start playing game. I also see a communist alliance ad and join them when i first start game. We have also have different tax systems for members (they are choosing comfortable one for themselves) this is why nations prefer us. If there's a multi,we'll we'll determine it and do what's necessary. Blaming the FSR for this is just a jealousy and an effort to weaken the FSR. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Screenshots_2020-12-18-15-42-09.thumb.png.46eb3d7c73c397bb30d6f05026c52c28.png

Here's the Locust report verifying the information posted here.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

1 minute ago, Young Guilo said:

Screenshots_2020-12-18-15-42-09.thumb.png.46eb3d7c73c397bb30d6f05026c52c28.png

Here's the Locust report verifying the information posted here.

Slyrot is brother of Voronia. he is sending resoruces with trade to everyone because only Livonia and Mao Zedong have access to bank and they may not always be active due to the difference in time zones. Trades and wars don't prove anything. Our "old member" he was in charge in government. If anything happened like you said, he'd already have the evidence. 

• Upvote 2

The government of FSR does not condone any cheating of any kind such as multis. If members have used such multis they'll have to deal with the punishment from Alex alone. Most are baseless accusations and no hardcore evidence which Alex can investigate himself if are true or not. Regarding the trade deals we have a extensive grant system in place which only the Leader such as I or 2IC Livonia can make withdrawals so whenever either of us may not be online members will help other members with their grant request such as Voronia. There is no evidence of ex FSR members or tips given to proof such statements as I see this as more of trying to prove their agenda. The fact they tried to denounce our alliance in such a way without even asking questions helps to prove my point. This is a text book example of people to defame or make FSR look bad to further their own cause, the writer of the post and people behind it could have just told Alex in private and let him deal with the situation instead of trying to make us out to be something we are not.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Here is Swagohitzo in the public discord chat of FSR admitting to multis within the alliance. Swagohitzo is the head of Internal Affairs for FSR.

a00af0973712975e53b22674d9fbbba3.png.abbdab2490c7a1923ee96488e62c1881.png

And here is their head of Finance talking about the plan he concocted in October (Images are too large for this Report)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sQ3xkHhgArAV3Gpb5AM7yG1uf3V_DmduXpaigv-6TvM/edit?usp=sharing

Here he lays out the entire plan that they're using: Create accounts, transfer money to a single account, create some good and some bad trades (slight loss of funds) but the benefit of recycling accounts outweighs that minor loss.

A special thanks to the person who collected the screenshots for me. I could not continue the research and proof gathering myself as I was banned after joining the FSR discord server.

Edit: Here's FSR's leader claiming that they know of the multis and are doing an "Internal Investigation". Great job guys. 

https://gyazo.com/198438d18549bfb6a1df93d3b43ea3a6

Edited by Young Guilo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

1 hour ago, Young Guilo said:

Here is Swagohitzo in the public discord chat of FSR admitting to multis within the alliance. Swagohitzo is the head of Internal Affairs for FSR.

And here is their head of Finance talking about the plan he concocted in October (Images are too large for this Report)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sQ3xkHhgArAV3Gpb5AM7yG1uf3V_DmduXpaigv-6TvM/edit?usp=sharing

Here he lays out the entire plan that they're using: Create accounts, transfer money to a single account, create some good and some bad trades (slight loss of funds) but the benefit of recycling accounts outweighs that minor loss.

A special thanks to the person who collected the screenshots for me. I could not continue the research and proof gathering myself as I was banned after joining the FSR discord server.

He just talked about this in the server, his words were taken out of context, also I suspect english isn't his first language. He's just saying that multis aren't allowed in our Alliance. 

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Upvote 2

Alright first it's an old conversation in public chat (18 October), why don't you send the full screenshot of conversation, And of course we are discussing our cheating plan in PUBLIC Chat, basically we are joking about multis after I reported someone to Mr. Alex with multis after he tried to scam our prot and rob their bank with his multis and then he joined our discord and trash talking in there lol.(the scammer username is Deleted user) 

I will post the full screenshot here

IMG_20201220_071916.jpg

IMG_20201220_071959.jpg

IMG_20201220_072017.jpg

IMG_20201220_072033.jpg

I am sorry for this ping Mr. @Alex 

But this fake news must be stopped 

And please investigate this issue 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

On 12/20/2020 at 1:06 AM, Young Guilo said:

Edit: Here's FSR's leader claiming that they know of the multis and are doing an "Internal Investigation". Great job guys. 

https://gyazo.com/198438d18549bfb6a1df93d3b43ea3a6

Look, I'm doing a coup here. Everyone in the alliance knows I love trolling. But I'm not stupid enough to plan cheating in general conversation. Besides, what's being talked about in that conversation is about stealing money from other alliance not about making multis and taking the money of multis. 

Screenshot_20201221_141739.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Thank you for the report. I determined the following nations were multis and gave a 3 month ban:

258660, 257484, 255127, 255361, 255254

I also removed a couple of other nations reported that were accidental double accounts (where the old account was just never logged into again.)

• Upvote 6

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Thanks for handling this issue Mr.Alex :)

but The problem is the guy that accused us thought that accounts is made by FSR Government and spread fake news about us if all FSR government involved in multis ring. And the reality it's just our inactive members that probably don't understand about the game rules 😛

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2