10/20/2014 - Bonuses for Forum Posts

Alex

http://s25.postimg.org/8oa3v8u5b/Captain_Nao.png

You should probably add an amendment for this.

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

http://s25.postimg.org/8oa3v8u5b/Captain_Nao.png

You should probably add an amendment for this.

It was only a matter of time before someone abused it. Posts in the Spam forum no longer count towards post count. Spamming anywhere else just to raise post count will result in warns, per the rules already in place. No limit on posting but posts must be relevant to the topic.

• Upvote 3

ruvwf3L.png

"You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before.

All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."

Zs are nice.

War chests for perk swaps are no less a strategy than cool down timers? We have a mix of swap and timer considerations already. A timer strategy would OP the aggressor, who already has too much advantage. You would have the aggressor attack fully mobilized and military perked and they set back the defender x days before they can go military and back to Econ again. That's too much. Warchests is more strategy than a time that an aggressor can choose and leave the defender with no strategy.

• Administrators

Zs are nice.

War chests for perk swaps are no less a strategy than cool down timers? We have a mix of swap and timer considerations already. A timer strategy would OP the aggressor, who already has too much advantage. You would have the aggressor attack fully mobilized and military perked and they set back the defender x days before they can go military and back to Econ again. That's too much. Warchests is more strategy than a time that an aggressor can choose and leave the defender with no strategy.

Eh, I think you replied to the wrong thread :P

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It was only a matter of time before someone abused it. Posts in the Spam forum no longer count towards post count. Spamming anywhere else just to raise post count will result in warns, per the rules already in place. No limit on posting but posts must be relevant to the topic.

^ came here to suggest this, thank you. Great idea, Sheepy. :)

Nation ID: 6912

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6912

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Administrators

All updated so far. If you already received a bonus, but have reached another one, you will have to repost here.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

But then they will just spam the general boards. I like kurdanks suggestion to use the reputation system instead. Quality over quantity.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

But then they will just spam the general boards. I like kurdanks suggestion to use the reputation system instead. Quality over quantity.

Except spamming likes is even easier than spamming posts, and a lot harder to catch onto.

Forums Rules | Game Link

I think if people start spamming then is not fair to others who are genuinely active in the forum. I am not sure how to do it. Not that IT savy maybe. But if it is possible to detect spams then I think it is only fair instead of counting them as a post , there is a penalty imposed instead. I mean lets say if some one has 100 genuine post then he decided to spam one time. So instead of treating the spam as his 101 post, he should be penalised and have his post deducted by 10. So he is left with 90 instead. If we can do such thing then no one will see it beneficial to post spams in the forum.

Nation ID: 730

Postcount: 101

Link to nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=730

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál