10/20/2014 - Bonuses for Forum Posts

Alex

• Administrators

Hey guys, in an effort to promote more forum activity we're doing bonuses for forum post count. We realize there may be some spamming because of this, but please keep it to the spam & games subforum :)

Here are the bonuses offered: 

$2 mil - Legendary (2000 posts)

$1 mil - Exalted (1000 posts)

$500k - Veteran (500 posts)

$250k - Senior (250 posts)

$100k - Advanced (100 posts)

If you are eligible for any of these (at least 100 posts) please reply in this thread and I'll keep it updated like I do the other forum bonus thread. I started to give out bonuses to our highest post count members on the forums, but unfortunately I have to go and so it's going to be up to you to make a post to get your in-game reward. Please use the following format:

Nation ID:

Link to Nation:

Thank you! Let's get everyone active and participating in discussion here on the forum!

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Question that isn't my official reply, are we limited to only one "prize" per se? So like assuming I have 1000 posts would I get every prize underneath me or can I post as I reach each landmark?

[22:36:30]  <&CMDR_Adama>  I want to be spanked.

XglZlQC.jpg

Id: politicsandwar.com/nation/id=2142

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Question that isn't my official reply, are we limited to only one "prize" per se? So like assuming I have 1000 posts would I get every prize underneath me or can I post as I reach each landmark?

This is correct. If you have 612 posts, for example, you're eligible to receive $850k if you haven't already received any rewards.

For further explanation, the titles Sheepy mentioned go along with the post count milestones, but not all members will show those titles. You have the option to change your title by editing your profile, but actual post counts are tracked through the forum top posters link. Sheepy has already begun going through the list and everyone will receive their rewards. Once we're up to speed, members reaching milestones in the future will most likely need to monitor their own post counts and request their compensation here.

This program was implemented to encourage people to become involved in the community because that's where the game happens. Forum and IRC participation offer players a richer experience with the game. Ideas like this will hopefully get others involved while saying thank you to all of you who already are.

• Upvote 1

ruvwf3L.png

"You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before.

All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."

Nation ID: 1006

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=1006

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

Edit: nm

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Nation ID: 3826

Link to Nation: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3826

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I guess I'll have to start posting on these forums more then.

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

Wow, nice idea, I think everyone will be more active now in the forums as well. At the same time one quick question, when we get promoted from one rank to the other do we need to post here each time or will the bonus be automatically granted?

Wow, nice idea, I think everyone will be more active now in the forums as well. At the same time one quick question, when we get promoted from one rank to the other do we need to post here each time or will the bonus be automatically granted?

You need to post I believe :D

• Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse