Vacation mode - taxes and revenues

k009

A relatively new player here. I will be travelling so might have to go on vacation mode.

can somebody tell me what happens to revenues, alliance taxes and resources while I am on vacation?

1) Do i keep producing resources while on vacation, so when I return I have a stockpile?

2) Do I keep getting my net income, so I accumulate money when I am back?

3) what happens to the Alliance Taxes? Do I still pay them? I am assuming that if above two are yes then I would have to pay alliance tax on unutilised money and resources. But if in vacation mode there is no income and resources produced, do I still have to pay alliance tax?

Sorry if these are naive questions - just a new player.

3 hours ago, k009 said:

3) what happens to the Alliance Taxes? Do I still pay them? I am assuming that if above two are yes then I would have to pay alliance tax on unutilised money and resources. But if in vacation mode there is no income and resources produced, do I still have to pay alliance tax?

This part makes it sound like you may not properly understand how taxes are handled. Taxes are taken after your nation has paid its expenses (military upkeep, improvement upkeep, food for population) per turn. Also note that tax isn't applied to money/resources in your nation, it is specifically only applied to money/resources produced by your nation each turn. This means if your nation does not have an income after paying its expenses, you cannot be taxed even if your nation has money and resources in it.