Moving on (not) up

Bezzers

Hey my dude. Im happy for you. One of the best choices I ever made in PnW was joining AIM since I knew literally no one there. Since then you become one my best friends. We experienced the good times and some the worst times together. Stay in touch my brother!  

Elwood: There's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Joliet Jake: Hit it!

• Like 3

You've been one of, if not my best friend in this game since Vexz and Ripper made Val and CoS tie the knot, thanks for the great times both in Val and running Nova together, sad to see you go but happy that you made it out. 

Keep in touch man, Elyion Resistance for life. 

• Like 1

P&W loses one of its rocks. I know we haven't spoken much since AIM, but I know you'll be missed. 

• Like 3

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

• 4 weeks later...

Sadden to see you leave my brother. We have fought shoulder to shoulder, severed under each other, and fought against one another. I wish you all the luck the 11 can bring you.

PS. I hope to hear from you on discord from time to time. ;)

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

• 1 month later...

All the way from BoC in all that craziness along with dillon & goomy. Respect man! Many will miss your spirit.

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac