A Snake's Tale: Surrender, Booze, and Peace

Benfro

12 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Well, we -tried- to have a fun war, so-called multi-polar world and all, but my guess is that there's not going to be a fun war for a very, very long time after this.  If people are just going to have secret dogpile treaties, well, we're going to get the world they decided we should have.

By tried he means they tried to dogpile HM and TCW, but ended up getting rolled themselves.  Or he is referring to being a member of the largest bloc in the game by currently such a large margin, they could cut themselves in half and still be the two biggest blocs in the game.   Then again self awareness has never been a strong suit for Hero.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

By tried he means they tried to dogpile HM and TCW, but ended up getting rolled themselves.

Gotta hand it to you Ronny, that one was good :-). 

7 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

None of that is accurate at all.

Seems accurate to me.

Just now, Adrienne said:

Just more proof that your investigative skills, not to mention basic reading of the forums, need work.

Pfffft. Anyway, if you think I and Ronnie are mistaken somehow, why not try to explain why?

Just now, Phoenyx said:

Pfffft. Anyway, if you think I and Ronnie are mistaken somehow, why not try to explain why?

We already have. Several times over. I, unlike yourself, am not a fan of continually repeating myself over and again on the forums nor I am interested in talking to you any further. If Ronny though wants clarification, he's welcome to reach out to the FA folks on our side.

BrOQBND.jpg

7 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

We already have. Several times over. I, unlike yourself, am not a fan of continually repeating myself over and again on the forums nor I am interested in talking to you any further. If Ronny though wants clarification, he's welcome to reach out to the FA folks on our side.

Fine -.-

41 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Fine -.-

All we're really trying to do at this point is figure out whether you're impervious to facts or simply oblivious to reality.

And which one you'll fall back on when you start your next thread so we can place bets and turn a profit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

4 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

None of that is accurate at all.

It 100% is, you've even admitted yourselves you tried to get Rose and Swamp to stay out despite hitting a literal treatied partner to one of those, and you did so with the flimsy word of Boyce as the reason.

That's why the whole dogpiling whining was so funny. You tried to go 3:1 and instead ended up 1:2. But please keep trying to revise history.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

47 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

It 100% is, you've even admitted yourselves you tried to get Rose and Swamp to stay out despite hitting a literal treatied partner to one of those, and you did so with the flimsy word of Boyce as the reason.

That's why the whole dogpiling whining was so funny. You tried to go 3:1 and instead ended up 1:2. But please keep trying to revise history.

qUaCk mAn bAd

hEgeMoNy

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

By tried he means they tried to dogpile HM and TCW, but ended up getting rolled themselves.  Or he is referring to being a member of the largest bloc in the game by currently such a large margin, they could cut themselves in half and still be the two biggest blocs in the game.   Then again self awareness has never been a strong suit for Hero.

You plotted against us, and the plot was borne out.  Are we supposed to sit on our asses and wait?  Clearly, we were already too late, but how mental are you to think that we should just wait?

And we are only that big now because Swamp cracked open before the end of the war.  Hardly relevant to how things started.  But how big are we, really, when the rest of the so-called "multi-polar" world all has secret treaties against us, hm?

Jamie, can you pull up those spreadsheets?

Edited by HeroofTime55

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

43 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You plotted against us...

Still haven't seen any hard evidence of this. You have Boyce -saying- that they were going to attack you in December or January. His source? Who knows. We're just supposed to trust you guys I suppose. Sorry, not happening. 

• Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

I'm sure you'd love that. It'd distract from the fact that you guys launched this war based on a shabby rumour. 

40 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

It's time to come up with a new act, Phoenyx.

Now now, relax guys.

You'll have plenty of time to rehash this argument in 4 months for the next dogpile of t$!

• Haha 2

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Hime-sama said:

I'll just point out that both sides are telling you to quit your nonsensical spiel.

Actually, when it comes to Quack's notion that HM was going to attack Quack, I think most if not all people on the non Quack side agree that it was bs. Ronnie spanned things up a bit with his comment regarding Swamp, but he -never- said that HM was going to attack Quack first, quite the opposite in fact. 

• Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Who cares? They felt threatened, we felt threatened. War happened. Welcome to the game. You can write about it again when the next war happens.

Players in both sides actually. It's why we're -still- arguing about it even though the war is over. Thing is this- Quack's making the accusation here. It's on them to provide solid evidence. They haven't and I sincerely doubt they ever will. I believe that's because it simply doesn't exist, but they're free to try to prove otherwise. 

• Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

I'm sure you'd love that.

Literally everyone would love it.

19 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Players in both sides actually. It's why we're -still- arguing about it even though the war is over. 

This is not so much an argument as it is you enjoying the sound of your own voice.

• Like 2

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Yeah, lay off the juice, friend. It's not at all accurate and the "admissions" you're leaning on are half-truths.

BrOQBND.jpg

13 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Literally everyone would love it.

You're not paying attention. Akuryo may not like me, but -she's- the one who just pointed out that Quack's CB was bs, not me. I just chimed in in support this time around. 

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

Yeah, lay off the juice, friend. It's not at all accurate

So you keep on saying. But saying something is not the same thing as proving it.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

So you keep on saying. But saying something is not the same thing as proving it.

7 hours ago, Adrienne said:

• Haha 1

BrOQBND.jpg