A Snake's Tale: Surrender, Booze, and Peace

Benfro

32 minutes ago, Sval said:

We didn't properly think this peace through! The real question we all need to answer now that this has concluded...

What will @Phoenyx post about now?

I may stop posting much here. And I'm certainly glad that peace was finally achieved. That being said, a peace doesn't change the fact that some things were left unanswered, at least publicly. The main ones that come to mind:

1- Who was Ronnie's HM leader source?

2- Why did Boyce state that TCW/HM/Swamp were going to attack Quack in December/January?

Perhaps the answers will never enter the public domain. But I believe the fact that those questions remain shrouded in mystery says a lot of the desire, or lack thereof, of many of the war participants' desire to let the truth be known to all.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Benfro said:

2.     Blanket NAP of 120 days (Ending on the 13th April 2021) including all current protectorates on both sides.

Clarification: does this mean Hedge-Rosecam-Swamp-TITFP cannot hit Quack, or that none of the 5 blocks will go to war in that time?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

2 hours ago, LordStrum said:

glad to see that the world has learned from my mistakes with NPO and has stopped with the NAP bull-

hold on my phone is going off

yeah?

you're saying they didn't?

we're still doing this dumb shit?

alright, thanks grandma, hopefully we'll get next christmas

game's fricked, pack it in y'all

Talk to your allies man, get their NAP mongering under control, war could have ended two weeks ago.

50 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Clarification: does this mean Hedge-Rosecam-Swamp-TITFP cannot hit Quack, or that none of the 5 blocks will go to war in that time?

nobody is fighting over the next 4 months.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, zigbigadorlou said:

none of the blocks will go to war.

Whoops, old man doesnt know how to forum...  Sorry for the double post

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Like 1

I hope not to trigger NPOLT PTSD, but: #PeaceInOurTime

On a serious note,

I personally, and us in The Imperium are glad to finally have this war wrapped up, we are grateful for the respect and grace of both our allies and opponents this conflict, and hope it can become the new norm.

See you all on the battlefield in 4 months 😉

Also is that meant to be a compliment or insult @Latsu? I'll take either. Merry Christmas.

Peace in our time

This was a very enjoyable war. I was one of the nations that was allowed to throw the first punch - a new experience for me. But then i started to feel a lot like Poland during the second world war. 

It was an absolute blast. No hard feelings to anyone who ate a nuke or ended up as farming material. 

You all did very well! Merry Christmas and happy rebuilding!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Micchan said:

So the result of a no fun war is 4 more months of no fun wars

brb going to hit t$

Well, we -tried- to have a fun war, so-called multi-polar world and all, but my guess is that there's not going to be a fun war for a very, very long time after this.  If people are just going to have secret dogpile treaties, well, we're going to get the world they decided we should have.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg