A Snake's Tale: Surrender, Booze, and Peace

Benfro

20 minutes ago, alyster said:

Is that one of them paperless treaties again? ALREADY?

Damn you're on to us. Nah, in all seriousness, it was Atlan looking out for a former prot who wasn't being represented on the initial list that was made. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

Damn you're on to us. Nah, in all seriousness, it was Atlan looking out for a former prot who wasn't being represented on the initial list that was made. 

Initial and final lists both 🤷‍♂️

I mean I don't mind. My infra is low already, some rounds more won't hurt. 

45 minutes ago, Cpt Crunch said:

Good luck on the rebuild for all parties ( not you rose and Camelot) it was a pleasure fighting with anf against all of you (not you rose and camelot

20JQIba.gif

36 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

We may not get along, but that was some good writing. 

Whoever wrote this, having finally accomplished their long-desired dream of validation from Phoenyx:
giphy.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Well that's another one behind us. Congrats to all allies who fought by my side and to all enemies who provided a fun challenge. Every single coalition fought hard and valiantly and I look forward to doing this again sometime. Now excuse me while I spend the next several hours removing all of my embargoes lmao

• Upvote 2

Damnit, now i have to actually deal with my debts.

shadows are all colors of the rainbow, just blocked by an object, we hide in those shadows, and we hide in those dark valleys every night and day they have a shadow in them

1 hour ago, Benfro said:

Nameless Paperless Coalition (NPC)

This is brilliant. Who's idea was this?

GG on the war. Hopefully future ones will mimic this one in duration and (lack of) toxicity. 

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Big shout out to Green Supremacy which once again reigns supreme and makes a showing even in the peace terms!

VIVA GREEN!

I, for one, look forward to all of the micros exiting Green with expedient haste to restore Partisani Doctrine to its rightful state.

1 hour ago, Malleator said:

ggwp re after nap

Let's not, unironically.

• Like 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.