In-game awards issued by alliances (with credits)

Ketya

Simple idea: Alliances issue in-game awards for their members by redeeming credits. For example, 1 credit to issue an award to 5 members (numbers are tentative). These awards appear next to the p&w issued awards. 

What do you think? Useful, unnecessary? 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I think it would be better refined as an upgrade for alliances. Pay a one time fee of 2-4 credits to allow an alliance to give specialized awards. Additionally these awards need to be given their own place, right under the game awards. I also think there needs to be limits, both in their size and quantity. All things should be equitable to those applied to the in game awards.

Edited by Malakai
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2020 at 5:49 PM, Malakai said:

I think it would be better refined as an upgrade for alliances. Pay a one time fee of 2-4 credits to allow an alliance to give specialized awards. Additionally these awards need to be given their own place, right under the game awards. I also think there needs to be limits, both in their size and quantity. All things should be equitable to those applied to the in game awards.

This is a great idea, both the one time fee and the ability to display these awards!

I think specialized awards might give some players a boost to contribute more to their alliance and it's also a great addition to the whole RP-factor of the game. 

• Upvote 2