10/19/2014 - Upgraded Hosting

Alex

• Administrators

Hi guys!

I'm happy to announce that I've popped for some higher end hosting for our site. We're now on our own virtual private server instead of just on shared hosting.

I'm hoping this'll mean things will run faster (not that I necessarily thought they were slow, but you know, faster is better!) and we should have less issues with the alliance banks disappearing and turns not working correctly.

Ironically enough, the switch was made at about 4 AM this morning (server time) and I was sleeping and unable to address a minor problem that came as the result of the switch, which was that no one got any turns between then and now. Fortunately, that was only 2 turns that didn't work correctly (and like I said -- it didn't work for anyone so we're still on even ground), but we should be all set now.

As always, thanks for being so supportive of the game everyone!

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

gVALmlw.png

• Upvote 3

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

About time I say!

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win