My thoughts on Vacaid's Color Bloc Plan

Starfuze

Tbh, take an L when he comes to the server. I don't understand how you even managed to extract so much logic out of his words. Whenever I read a long ass paragraph of his, I feel as if all the words from dictionary have gathered around me and are taking turns drilling me inside out. Use him as an entertainment, to troll him and have a 2 min laugh but don't take him seriously please (atleast if you like having a healthy brain)

1 hour ago, Phoenyx said:

I haven't heard the other side to this argument, but your side certainly sounds persuasive to me. 

The other side is vacaid. You cannot comprehend the words of the enlightened one.

• Haha 1

Reminder that Vacaid was so terrified of being raided that he refused to disclose his nation link for months. This fact did not stop him from talking a big game and acting tough, unfortunately.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

34 minutes ago, BSKsplick said:

Why you guys dissing on our great Dear leader Vacaid 

:serious:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and treat your post seriously. But he is not -my- great leader :-p. I'm persuaded by arguments that appear to be well reasoned. So far, all I see on that count are Starfuze's.

8 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

He rerolled after being raided at one point. He sat at c1 with no infra or anything of sort for a while just to be able to run his mouth.

So what you're saying is we should refer a friend to play and get them to C5 for the explicit purpose of rolling him?  I can't atm because i'm on TCM's side of the global.

2 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

He rerolled after being raided at one point. He sat at c1 with no infra or anything of sort for a while just to be able to run his mouth.

Very smart move by good old Vacaid there. Looking forward to more of this showdown! :popcorn:

• Haha 1

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

10 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and treat your post seriously. But he is not -my- great leader :-p. I'm persuaded by arguments that appear to be well reasoned. So far, all I see on that count are Starfuze's.

He is the leader you didn't know you needed, you'll come around 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BSKsplick said:

He is the leader you didn't know you needed, you'll come around 

He's doesn't accept any sort of constructive criticism, which doesn't make for a good leader

1 minute ago, Starfuze said:

He's doesn't accept any sort of constructive criticism, which doesn't make for a good leader

and he claims he doesn't need any data or proof of his plan working, but that we just don't have enough faith

• Haha 1

effefeef.jpg.57f1cc4806abd281ffc72dae46723a2b.jpg

14 minutes ago, Starfuze said:

and he claims he doesn't need any data or proof of his plan working, but that we just don't have enough faith

Vacaid always has a plan Trust

Believe and Together we shall succeed

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Nukey6 said:

Something something you don’t know what you want blah

In all seriousness, when did he suggest improving colour blocs? I have trouble understanding him (understatement) so I might have missed it.

The something or rather about "color bloc poverty".