move mobile navigation bar to the bottom of the page (mobile QoL)

katashimon13

since basically every mobile browser now is oriented at the bottom right since the phones must grow

im asking we move (or have the option) the navigation bar for p&w to the bottom for easier/quicker browsing

obviously if one has the option to display resources all the time on mobile it would be moved to the less conveniently clicked top part of the screen

disclaimer: i... try really hard not to use the mobile site but... occasionally i have to wen i get kidnapped D :

i even logged on to make a crappy picture for yall

Screenshot_20201207-030637.jpg

rawr

Edited by katashimon13
rawr
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• katashimon13 changed the title to move mobile navigation bar to the bottom of the page (mobile QoL)

I have nothing to critique about this. It’s the perfect suggestion for the mobile version. Though my phone is small (I use an iPhone 5s) it’s still annoying to reach for the top of the page for things like trading. I do have two computers that I can use, but I’m always on the mobile version in my phone because a) I don’t want my P&W session seen by my high school while I go online and b) the family computer is a Mac from around 2010 and incredibly slow at times. So I’m stuck with the mobile version of P&W. Having the navigation bar on the bottom makes it so much easier to be on mobile for P&W.

Please implement this, Alex.