So, you want to end the global? Here's how

Isjaki

There have been hundreds and hundreds of lines written by government members about the FA aspect of this war. But then, the large majority of people in this game are not gov. Tired of reading the same posts from the same people over and over again? Love roleplay? Think you can negotiate a better deal? We have something just for you!

I have created a discord server where you can roleplay as a member of any bloc in Orbis (including pirates and neutrals), even if you are a member of a different bloc in-game. Curious about the Rose CB? Have some terms you want to impose on Syndicate? In 'You Play FA', you are in perfect control.

But be warned! Morale drops every day, and if you don't wrap up the war in seven days, mass VMs, deletions and the end of Orbis as we know it await. Our very survival rests on your diplomatic finesse and negotiation skills. This can also serve as great proving grounds, if you are eyeing an FA role in the future ;)

https://discord.gg/tXXvw34VpP

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Isjaki said:

There have been hundreds and hundreds of lines written by government members about the FA aspect of this war. But then, the large majority of people in this game are not gov. Tired of reading the same posts from the same people over and over again? Love roleplay? Think you can negotiate a better deal? We have something just for you!

I have created a discord server where you can roleplay as a member of any bloc in Orbis (including pirates and neutrals), even if you are a member of a different bloc in-game. Curious about the Rose CB? Have some terms you want to impose on Syndicate? In 'You Play FA', you are in perfect control.

But be warned! Morale drops every day, and if you don't wrap up the war in seven days, mass VMs, deletions and the end of Orbis as we know it await. Our very survival rests on your diplomatic finesse and negotiation skills. This can also serve as great proving grounds, if you are eyeing an FA role in the future ;)

https://discord.gg/tXXvw34VpP

brb roleplaying keegoz

• Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif

It's easy 

@Denison@Epi

Agree that BK has to give me 8 million and a public apology w/ a sonnet on how I was chosen by Ayy lmao to lead

BK can exit the war this way

Ayy Lmao: Cinematic Proof Aliens are Real — Hyperreal Film Club

10 hours ago, Sirgeorge said:

Hopefully, we'll never have to see another global war again.

IRL? One would certainly hope so.

Ingame? Scroll up, look at the top of your screen, and check which word is written in huge red letters.

On 12/11/2020 at 12:07 AM, Nukey6 said:

Why do you say that?

I find war to be best when sanctioned, none of this knuckle brawling slug fest stuff. It's ugly and hurts everyone. 

On 12/11/2020 at 8:33 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

IRL? One would certainly hope so.

Ingame? Scroll up, look at the top of your screen, and check which word is written in huge red letters.

I understand, and yet, I hope.

On 12/14/2020 at 7:31 PM, Nukey6 said:

Sanctioned by whom?

There are a couple of options. Though, I'm fairly sure it would end up being a multi polar body that regulate, and pre-approve, wars to be fun and avoid ugly no fun wars. It would have to get the trust of Orbis at large so god knows how you would manage that, and it would have to be big enough to threaten a dogpile to anyone not willing to play ball so god knows if it's even possible. A man can dream though. A man can dream, as silly as it might seem.

43 minutes ago, Sirgeorge said:

There are a couple of options. Though, I'm fairly sure it would end up being a multi polar body that regulate, and pre-approve, wars to be fun and avoid ugly no fun wars. It would have to get the trust of Orbis at large so god knows how you would manage that, and it would have to be big enough to threaten a dogpile to anyone not willing to play ball so god knows if it's even possible. A man can dream though. A man can dream, as silly as it might seem.

That would not be a dream in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sirgeorge said:

What, a nightmare ;) In all seriousness, why do you say so?

I've actually tried that before; the issue is that it is inherently a hegemony, and people will react against it accordingly. If they can't find some way to break it, they almost certainly will take their ball and go home, rather than submit to a centrally planned system of wars.

• Upvote 1

On 12/19/2020 at 9:17 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

I've actually tried that before; the issue is that it is inherently a hegemony, and people will react against it accordingly. If they can't find some way to break it, they almost certainly will take their ball and go home, rather than submit to a centrally planned system of wars.

I'll think on it then. I'm sure there's a solution rattling around here somewhere.