Unacceptable

Denison

I was on voice call with Patrick when he received this message, oddly enough his keyboard was sticking, which can explain this. 

Best wishes 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Looks like a typo to me. Happppens to me all the time. 

Jokes aside:

image.thumb.png.a328410aebee59ffee6712dfe418df9b.png

image.thumb.png.8e85d91af314df0806b0b8b76b4e63ad.pngimage.thumb.png.e8be2557e4d73a6bdad62fe51979829f.png

Should moderation to decide that this attempt at moderation weaponization warrants action, I eagerly await retroactive action against the above.

Hi! As I'm in one of these screenshots I'm considering myself part of this report and would also like to use my "insider knowledge" as one of KT's ex-high gov.

The "KKKT" meme has been around for a while, as evidenced in the screenshots above. Never once has any member of KT taken any offense to it, and in fact we made (as shown by my comment there, as at the time I was in KT still) many many jokes about it and Kosmo, where it originated from. 

Yes - KT is under new leadership and *perhaps* that changes the view of it. And if that's the case - I agree with Prefonteen. If action is taken on this report it should be retroactive. That said, judging by KT's public discord (I know, I know "discord evidence is not permittable" or whatever, but) and the memes that members and government still post there, I highly doubt that being referred to as "KKKT" again offended them in any ways and this is, in fact, just an excuse to have moderation used against an enemy for a "AHA GOTCHA" moment. I remember the days where reports like this from a member of KT would get them nothing but ridicule and jokes towards them from other members. 

You're better than that, Denison. If you have any issues with it my DMs as well as Partisan's are wide open and you are well aware of that. o7

• Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

• Alex locked this topic