Reflecting on GW16 - Almost One Month Old

BrythonLexi

soldiers go brrrrrrr

But seriously, it's a fun war. Shout-out to anyone on the same side coordinating, and everyone on the opposite side who's being a good sport. And all the people who had to deal with the trolling but didn't stoop to that level.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

I'm glad you're enjoying your experience. :) I'm still waiting for those lemon bars. 

My bad.  I'll get right on that.  If only those roof workers hadn't come in.

Yeah... this was an amazing war... of course from a monetary perspective. Since I wasn't in any Alliance that was part of the conflicts, I just got to loot everyone. I have also made many friends... Azure, Keon, and most of all, the troglodyte with one brain cell, Lysander. 

(lysander dont kill me that was a joke)

• Like 3

War's been fine. Kinda boring as they are no targets in my range. I'm just a little bit away from city 29 so that's pretty poggers (getting a new city while in a global is hilarious).

This is going to sound like concern trolling and it's not, but I hope the people in t$-TKR are enjoying the war. Getting sat on can be stale, boring, and suck interest away from the game. That being said, It makes sense politically and as a matter of pride for their side to drag out the war. Lord knows I've done it many times before.

52 minutes ago, BrythonLexi said:

on the first few days of the war, 2 of my comrades and I decided to call ourselves the "Lower Defense Brigade" as a trio of C10s finding targets - and i'm glad for that building of friendship.

This is very precious lol. Good on you guys, Lower Defense Brigade. Keep doing what you're doing.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

33 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

This is going to sound like concern trolling and it's not, but I hope the people in [insert more alliances than I wanna type right now] are enjoying the war. Having no targets to hit and no militaries to wreck can be stale, boring, and suck interest away from the game.

(jk, we are though, thanks for the concern 😄)

*yoink* Thanks for the copypasta

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

As for me, this global's brought me new enemies - on both sides of the conflict.  My alliance being actively engaged with them, i've grown sour towards more than half of the game, and i'm looking forward to hanging them at the conclusion of hostilities.  It's also brought along weaker bonds in my alliance - on the first few days of the war, 2 of my comrades and I decided to call ourselves the "Staying Together For The Kids" as a trio of C30s getting swarmed by c10s- and i'm tired of that mutual suffering.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Love you

I'm extremely upset about this war infact, as I never got the opportunity to raid @Redarmy. I forgot who exactly was responsible for that obstruction but when I stop being lazy enough to find out, they best watch themselves.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Adrienne said:

This is going to sound like concern trolling and it's not, but I hope the people in [insert more alliances than I wanna type right now] are enjoying the war. Having no targets to hit and no militaries to wreck can be stale, boring, and suck interest away from the game.

(jk, we are though, thanks for the concern 😄)

I actually came here to complain about just exactly that.
This war is terrible and boring and I am not enjoying it at all and it is just like Knightfall. Fighting NPO was a challenge with different phases of the war, super exciting, even if IQ was toxic as shit most of the time (it did get stale when it became forever war). Tbh I got along with the GotG guys really well though even though I raided their alliance for years. Those raids on GotG was fun, fighting NPO/IQ was fun and tbh I miss it a bit. Fighting for slots isn't fun for me but it is what it is I suppose.

Though in the spirit of the thread I did enjoy one war, some Oceania nation attacked me completely unprovoked, and I wrecked his military and then nuked him three times.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Akuryo said:

I'm extremely upset about this war infact, as I never got the opportunity to raid @Redarmy. I forgot who exactly was responsible for that obstruction but when I stop being lazy enough to find out, they best watch themselves.

Maybe I will raid you, instead. 

• Upvote 1

Nothing like seeing a bunch of people on the winning side of a dogpile complain about not having slots. You all truly have my sympathy.

All that being said, @Orcinus Orca, @Hodor, and a handful of others are very pleasant folks to see around. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Thalmor said:

War's been fine. Kinda boring as they are no targets in my range.

Clearly you haven't been taunting the opposition enough. See Adrienne's post above pretending I was "distracted" :P

13 hours ago, Adrienne said:

[insert more alliances than I wanna type right now]

Don't mind Thalmor, he just refuses to call you Quack.

10 hours ago, Akuryo said:

No comment 🙊

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 hour ago, WarriorSoul said:

Nothing like seeing a bunch of people on the winning side of a dogpile complain about not having slots. You all truly have my sympathy.

I take back what I said. I hope everyone on t$-TKR's side is having a good time except for you. 

• Haha 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Clearly you haven't been taunting the opposition enough. See Adrienne's post above pretending I was "distracted" :P

I got to launch the most unreal IT airstrike ever though so, actually distracted or not, I enjoyed the 20 minutes while my military existed and let me do that at the very least 😄 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

I got to launch the most unreal IT airstrike ever though so, actually distracted or not, I enjoyed the 20 minutes while my military existed and let me do that at the very least 😄 

when you say existed that means before you deleted them?