Reflecting on GW16 - Almost One Month Old

BrythonLexi

10 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

Nothing like seeing a bunch of people on the winning side of a dogpile complain about not having slots. You all truly have my sympathy.

All that being said, @Orcinus Orca, @Hodor, and a handful of others are very pleasant folks to see around. :)

Awww. I don't know why I did to deserve such a nice @, but thanks. 😊

Edited by Orcinus Orca
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Come at me, NERDarmy!

I cannot let this stand. You better prepare for trouble! And make it double! To protect the world from devastation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light! Surrender now, or prepare to fight! Meowth! That's right! 

8 hours ago, Adrienne said:

I got to launch the most unreal IT airstrike ever though so, actually distracted or not, I enjoyed the 20 minutes while my military existed and let me do that at the very least 😄 

It seems our militaries like reflecting the average WW1 pilots lifespan of 20 minutes.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/30/2020 at 7:17 PM, BrythonLexi said:

As for me, this global's brought me new friends - on both sides of the conflict.  Despite my alliance being actively engaged with them, i've grown fond of several Carthago and TKR members, and i'm looking forward to hanging out more with them at the conclusion of hostilities. 

I love that you've been able to make friends through this conflict!

Carthago has some of the best and nicest ppl in this game! @Daveth is 100% one of my favourite ppl of all time.

3 hours ago, Redarmy said:

I cannot let this stand. You better prepare for trouble! And make it double! To protect the world from devastation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light! Surrender now, or prepare to fight! Meowth! That's right! 

It seems our militaries like reflecting the average WW1 pilots lifespan of 20 minutes.  

You're a dorkmuffin.

• Haha 3

It was fun nuking high infra whales and watching them rebuild it only for me to re-nuke them. One guy even denounced me over it, lol.

Love your post @BrythonLexi 

Furthermore, i believe @Akuryo is awful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

~Snip

Throughout this war and really even way before that, we've had the pleasure of meeting awesome folks like Jordan (tea/biscuit embargo pending clearance), Redarmy, the people at ASM, Solar Knights, Atlas Corps, Amarr Empire, that one fellow at TFP I triple nuked... and many others. 😆

To all of you, specially @BrythonLexi for being so wholesome, thank you and Happy Holidays!

• Like 2

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

I got hit by 2 c30s, got saved by another 2 c30s, got hit by a c35 and then got saved by the Spanish Armada.

Pretty much nothing else has happened since, which is fine by me, because the discussions and meme content on this forum so far have actually been even more asinine than the unnamed 9 month thingo.

• Downvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

3 hours ago, Smokey1 said:

I don't see how anyone can really be enjoying this war. Everyone needs to be honest now because changes need to be made. 

On the winning side there's no slots and even when there is a slot available there's nothing to really destroy and no loot. 

On the losing side you have no spies or military. Bots are being used to counter you within a few seconds and spy slot filling is happening on your targets. 

We need changes now. 

Apart from that sure I enjoyed nuking a few people. 

My alliance mates and I are having tons of fun. Hence why we are climbing the net damage rankings.

While my slots get filled immediately, it means almost nothing - I have basically nothing to lose. Often times when folks attack me, they lose money on net.

Meanwhile I’m ganking some infra whale, destroying 190M of infra with a single nuke. That never gets old.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

5 hours ago, Bollocks said:

My alliance mates and I are having tons of fun. Hence why we are climbing the net damage rankings.

While my slots get filled immediately, it means almost nothing - I have basically nothing to lose. Often times when folks attack me, they lose money on net.

Meanwhile I’m ganking some infra whale, destroying 190M of infra with a single nuke. That never gets old.

Not gonna lie, I love nuking people a lot and it does never get old. And there is always some idiot who you can target with ridiculous infra. The DMs about it you get sometimes are just icing on the cake.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Bollocks said:

Glad to see you active and participating in wars.

22 hours ago, Bollocks said:

I remember when your mates were calling my alliance stupid for doing this same exact thing many years ago.....how times change.  Glad you came around to our way of thinking that short wars only benefit the victors.  🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

On 12/1/2020 at 3:03 PM, Hodor said:

I'm ready to start drinking when you are.

I want to say something!

1. I only fought a few wars, but in one of them @Wizel16 had the NERVE to leave me on read. So now I am pulling a Phoenyx and log dumping you in these totally undoctored screenshots!

copy3.png

copy2.png

HODOR!!!!!

Clearly the post script is forged.  My handwriting isn't even close to that good so it couldn't have been me.  😀

• Haha 5

I came to the game two weeks ago. Picked TFP and made my first real attack today. I know the war seems more or less over but I’m glad I got in when I did to experience any power shifts to come. Also funny my first attack came on the day when TI/TFP leave Swamp

• Upvote 1

On 12/3/2020 at 5:03 PM, Placentica said:

I remember when your mates were calling my alliance stupid for doing this same exact thing many years ago.....how times change.  Glad you came around to our way of thinking that short wars only benefit the victors.  🙂

Why aren't you helping either of your allies, whats the point of having MD treaties if you dont respect the M? 

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

whats the point of having MD treaties if you dont respect the M? 

Respecting the D of course.

...I don't even know myself how many layers of entendre there are in that sentence 😅

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Haha 1