GATO member on Global War 16

Patriot_Optimia

8 minutes ago, Tevron said:

I think the OP is a shit post, but your reply is also a pretty big one.

War in this game is set up so that high city count nations can just buy soldiers and fight with no munitions at 600 infra forever and "outdamage" literally any nations in their range. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up "outcosting" the enemy coalition in the damage charts if you drag it out for five months. The hilarity of this is that you even being able to nuke a member of GATO precludes the broken system that allows you to outdamage and outcost opponents after losing a bunch of wars.

Those stats don't include the loss of income generation, city growth, etc, either. Not to mention loss of recruits. After the initial blow ups of infrastructure and military, it's not like anyone could expect Quack to buy up, because they'll just get knocked down again, so instead they will just endlessly suicide their soldiers into low tier nations to burn munitions and steel used to maintain advantages over them in land battles, since the actual cost of them losing these fights is almost nothing. I have half a mind from reading such nonsensical drivel to become momentarily active enough in this game's community to type up as much to point out the deep flaws of these mechanics, but I've been recently assured that they will make changes re; what is clearly an illogical system.

vanishes back into the void.

Aye, the income isn’t exactly at peace time levels but I’m making roughly 50% of prewar income with resource production. Raid gains are an addition to that. And if at the same time I’m able to make Swamp pay 1,2 billion per month personally, I’m good with it.

So I don’t see what’s your point? Your sonny there argues with numbers of “score lost” while this instant right now Quack’s doing well. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, epsteindidntkillhimself said:

what did i just tell you 2 seconds ago about shutting up

He has freedom to chose to speak or not and he chose to speak.  Read the American Constitution

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, alyster said:

Aye, the income isn’t exactly at peace time levels but I’m making roughly 50% of prewar income with resource production. Raid gains are an addition to that. And if at the same time I’m able to make Swamp pay 1,2 billion per month personally, I’m good with it.

So I don’t see what’s your point? Your sonny there argues with numbers of “score lost” while this instant right now Quack’s doing well. 

Your first bit is exactly my point. The system and stats in general of $$ gained and lost will do little to properly measure the war's effects. Using score is just as dumb. So since you agreed with me, I guess I'll just try to answer your question.

I don't have to parrot or agree with uninformed members within my own alliance and they are not my "sonny". They are an alliance member and I'll defend them on the battlefield, but not in OOC rhetorical discussions. I think they can manage that much on their own. As for me, I represent myself and not some vague side when I'm on the forums; I would suggest that you form your own opinions as well instead of operating under the wrong premises of others. My point is that it is idiotic to measure the monetary cost since it excludes the factors that will eventually result in a peace, and that the current mechanics enforce that the underdog pay less money to do more damage. That's why you know, I responded to a post about the stats and not the rest of this trainwreck.

• Upvote 2

FX6Lzru.png

21 minutes ago, legoboyvdlp said:

you'd know so much about that

_stares at your war history harder_

I meant that waging war here is the dull part- click, click, "utter failure", "triumph", etc. The interesting part is in how we got here and the ongoing negotiations to get out of it. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Patriot_Optimia said:

We gonna make an embassy if OWR wasnt kidding

As a representative of OWR, I do accept your offer to create an embassy with us and discuss peace. If you go here

https://discord.gg/4QHJsexN

and ping @Sval, he will get you set up.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

5 hours ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

You're right. As a proud member of (Insert pixelhugging alliance here), I really hate how much my score has dropped. I'm a trading nation only, and I'm very very distraught over how people have declared on me when I do not want to be associated with my alliance. I further do agree that the aggressors (one of which is my pixelhugging alliance) should peace. Score means a lot to me as does peacetime. As such, with as much power I wield, I wish to be declared peaceful and neutral on Orbis.

Please don't hurt my nation. Thanks.

Don't be an idiot 

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Patriot_Optimia said:

As a proud member of the Global Alliance Treaty Organization, I have known that our side has been winning Global War 16.  It is about time for the Aggressors, (Alliances like Eclipse and TKR) to surrender.  One of the Aggressors, the Amarr Empire has had their score fall from 98K to 50K.  This is due to the high-intensity fighting alliances like GATO have sent towards the Amarr Empire.  I feel that at this time, it would be best for the aggressors to surrender, their scores have gone to trash while defender scores are relatively steady.  Hopefully, the war ends soon so times can get back to normal.

As a proud member of the 3rd Ampersand Prot, I have known that our side has been winning Global War 16.  It is about time for the Aggressors, (Alliances like Eclipse and TKR) to surrender.  One of the Aggressors, the Amarr Empire has had their score fall from 98K to 50K (and as we all know nation score is the most important factor in this game[1]).  This is due to the high-intensity nub micros like GATO have sent towards the Amarr Empire.  I feel that at this time, it would be best for the aggressors to surrender, their scores have gone to trash while defender scores are relatively steady(refer to [1] meme).  Hopefully, the war ends soon so times can get back to pixehugging.

Stop compressing ma score pls btw, I wanna declare on certain a Frinkle Cat (or at least attempt at getting a slot 😭) tomorrow. :D

(ps, keep sipping straight kool aid and making these shit posts pls :3)

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

4 hours ago, Tevron said:

Your first bit is exactly my point. The system and stats in general of $$ gained and lost will do little to properly measure the war's effects. Using score is just as dumb. So since you agreed with me, I guess I'll just try to answer your question.

I don't have to parrot or agree with uninformed members within my own alliance and they are not my "sonny". They are an alliance member and I'll defend them on the battlefield, but not in OOC rhetorical discussions. I think they can manage that much on their own. As for me, I represent myself and not some vague side when I'm on the forums; I would suggest that you form your own opinions as well instead of operating under the wrong premises of others. My point is that it is idiotic to measure the monetary cost since it excludes the factors that will eventually result in a peace, and that the current mechanics enforce that the underdog pay less money to do more damage. That's why you know, I responded to a post about the stats and not the rest of this trainwreck.

True, true and true.

Untitled.png

8 hours ago, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

I'm a part of Micro Pockyclypse. Let's do it!

Stop making fun of him Arctic XD

8 hours ago, Patriot_Optimia said:

Look at the trend of both alliances, GATO's score is going up, TKR is going down

Dude, you're only embarrassing yourself more. I don't think you know how this game is played. Just hide in shame for a bit and everyone will forget about you. :D

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

7 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

I do actually know a few things. I also clearly made some mistakes. But I'm hardly alone on that count. A lot of people here think they know a -lot- of things that I've questioned. Perhaps what most irritates people here is not my lack of knowledge but rather that I question whether what they think they know is actually true.

Hello, it's me, the guy whose point you're proving.

Oh this is sweet as hell... surrender? 🤣 What kind of craziness is on the other side? Your people are leaving alliances more often than ours are, the gap is shrinking, and Quack is still fighting and burning pixels. The momentum is dying and now you need surrender?

I’d suggest learning before posting here, my friend; when this Global is older than you are, your knowledge is nonexistent. Calling for surrender as a newbie with little grasp of the game is... embarrassing, to say the least.

• Downvote 2

23 hours ago, Sahina said:

As a proud member of the 3rd Ampersand Prot, I have known that our side has been winning Global War 16.  It is about time for the Aggressors, (Alliances like Eclipse and TKR) to surrender.  One of the Aggressors, the Amarr Empire has had their score fall from 98K to 50K (and as we all know nation score is the most important factor in this game[1]).  This is due to the high-intensity nub micros like GATO have sent towards the Amarr Empire.  I feel that at this time, it would be best for the aggressors to surrender, their scores have gone to trash while defender scores are relatively steady(refer to [1] meme).  Hopefully, the war ends soon so times can get back to pixehugging.

Stop compressing ma score pls btw, I wanna declare on certain a Frinkle Cat (or at least attempt at getting a slot 😭) tomorrow. :D

(ps, keep sipping straight kool aid and making these shit posts pls :3)

you aint sniping shit cause you slow :serious:

As a pwouwd membew of the gwobaw awwiance tweaty owganization, i have known that ouww side has been winning gwobaw waw 16. It is abouwt time fow the aggwessows, (awwiances wike ecwipse and tkr) to suwwwendew. One of the aggwessows, the amaww empiwe has had theiw scowe faww fwom 98k to 50k. This is duwe to the high-intensity fighting awwiances wike gato have sent towawds the amaww empiwe. I feew that at this time, it wouwwd be best fow the aggwessows to suwwwendew, theiw scowes have gone to twash whiwe defendew scowes awe wewativewy steady. Hopefuwwwy, the waw ends soon so times can get back to nowmaw.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:43 AM, alyster said:

This topic makes me miss NPO.

How fricking dare you wish that upon us. XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

4 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

As a pwouwd membew of the gwobaw awwiance tweaty owganization, i have known that ouww side has been winning gwobaw waw 16. It is abouwt time fow the aggwessows, (awwiances wike ecwipse and tkr) to suwwwendew. One of the aggwessows, the amaww empiwe has had theiw scowe faww fwom 98k to 50k. This is duwe to the high-intensity fighting awwiances wike gato have sent towawds the amaww empiwe. I feew that at this time, it wouwwd be best fow the aggwessows to suwwwendew, theiw scowes have gone to twash whiwe defendew scowes awe wewativewy steady. Hopefuwwwy, the waw ends soon so times can get back to nowmaw.

That uwu makes me wish I was around for NPO.  Brilliant work