Where am I? Partisan musings

Prefonteen

9 minutes ago, Baron Shubham said:

Damn @Isjaki because of you, now everyone wants to be a writer

Who can we get to convince me to become a reader. I can't imagine the average member will understand any of this.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

32 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Who can we get to convince me to become a reader. I can't imagine the average member will understand any of this.

I'm an avid reader of fiction. You learn to make up theories for when things are somewhat cryptic. I certainly have some theories, but I think it's best that I keep them to myself. 

58 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

I'm an avid reader of fiction. You learn to make up theories for when things are somewhat cryptic. I certainly have some theories, but I think it's best that I keep them to myself. 

There's a first time for everything.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Right here, this is the how fake news happens. This is precisely why I've always been wary of avid fiction readers.

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 hour ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Right here, this is the how fake news happens. This is precisely why I've always been wary of avid fiction readers.

It's why I'm keeping my views to myself here. I don't know nearly enough concerning Partisan to make a guess that I'd think is educated enough as to what he means. This is very different from the investigations I've done on other matters.

4 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

It's why I'm keeping my views to myself here. I don't know nearly enough concerning Partisan to make a guess that I'd think is educated enough as to what he means. This is very different from the investigations I've done on other matters.

It's pretty unambiguous to me, but then again I've actually lived through the insanity that he's referring to in his story.

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

It's pretty unambiguous to me, but then again I've actually lived through the insanity that he's referring to in his story.

Exactly. People closer to him would clearly have a better understanding of what he means. 

• Downvote 1