An appeal to Hime-Sama

Phoenyx

So a bit ago, Hime-Sama and PhantomThiefB decided to attack me. Hime-Sama's DoW was "Cease and desist", presumably a reference to my posts here. I know that they have a policy of "shoot first and ask questions later", but here's to hoping they rethink that one. I acknowledge that I've been made some mistakes- I am rather new, after all. But I have always strived to find out the truth and I think we can agree that that is a noble goal.

Anyway, the reason I'm making this appeal isn't actually for those reasons. It's because Hime-Sama has the most adorable gifs for her military units. I mean, I'm a big anime fan. I don't recognize any of these characters, but the anime world is wide and I'm a guy, so stands to reason that I would be drawn to somewhat different fare (those hearts in the eyes of the first character suggest this too, generally not that into the romance type animes). Would love to know the sources of them all though, would at least try all these animes out.

Soldiers:

da36dc248aaf984875f6bab6fe0f07c73bef2058

Tanks:

cc5263afdf1bfaca44a996b68ac97b1f1f3f2afc

Aircraft:

64a717e6fc1d8f7fc8381e1138bdfad40cade319

Ships:

e59efb9c339c22016d081dd50e60f418d43b7eed

Spies:

3f00341a06c2df39f1019c4136eb08a1387e5741

Missiles:

8c7561792f3332a996b44b75ffdd55d17af0ee07

Nuclear Weapons:

a94078500a98c0bcb653d2c74efe35fcfc5620b8

Thinking I should probably start putting in a few gifs of my own... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

7 minutes ago, Broke said:

Can't you...... DM hime-sama .....?

I could have, but I can easily imagine her ignoring it. This way, I can at least share my distress at going against such adorable gifs with an audience that will actually read what I have to say :-p. Anyway, hoping someone can tell me where to get downloadable anime gifs. I've paid for VIP status and found anime gifs, just can't seem to download them... 

Edited by Phoenyx

I agree with belgium, like people who just put this kind of stuff in other sections, they could've put this in off topic, TCM dropping it's protecterate with taith that is more interesting with this because this has a valid reason to, please stop shit posting in central

Edited by Wingawoo

43 minutes ago, Malleator said:

I sincerely doubt it's just national affairs- both Hime Sama and PhantomThief have been quite vocal in their disagreements with me in this very forum. Just thought I'd bring up a bit of levity- people are posting what types of drinks they like in this forum, it's not like it's all serious here. 

29 minutes ago, legoboyvdlp said:

You do know there's an alliance war going on, right?

Yes, and wars of words frequently spill into battles. I just thought I'd point out something I -like- about the side that's currently fighting me, in my ongoing peace efforts. 

16 minutes ago, Nukey6 said:

What was gained from this forum post? How was it necessary to put it in central? 

My hope is that it may have brought a bit of levity into this war that drags on. It clearly wasn't necessary to post it, but my take is that this forum frequently engages in posts that aren't necessary, such as the "what's your favourite drink?" thread. At least mine is still focused on the war, albeit in a somewhat abstract way. 

1 minute ago, Sauron99 said:

Still ignored.

Oh yeah, I never said she'd ever see it. However, others have seen it, including my other attacker.

1 hour ago, Mateus said:

Those seem to be all from Mahou Shoujo

Thank you :-). I have actually watched a fair amount of madoka magika, just been a while. Good series. Anyway, I've offered both Hime and Phantom peace now, in recognition of our shared love for anime.

1 hour ago, PhantomThiefB said:

Edit : btw, called it.

NajpIfG.png

I actually really liked that 🙂

Edited by Phoenyx

• Administrators

I've unhidden and moved this thread to the National Affairs subforum per the request of the OP. Note that going forward, you all should try to stay In-Character as much as possible in this thread.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 11/28/2020 at 6:59 AM, Phoenyx said:

I could have, but I can easily imagine her ignoring it.

...Ignoring a DM is in and of itself a very clear response to it.

Not even making the DM and then acting like this, though, that's just special yikes

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

...Ignoring a DM is in and of itself a very clear response to it.

Not even making the DM and then acting like this, though, that's just special yikes

No- if someone doesn't respond to a DM, it's hard to say why. Since my relationship with Hime isn't good to start with, I thought it'd be better to just write an appeal to him, as was done with me here. You had no objections when Roberts did one for me- why the double standard?

45 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

No- if someone doesn't respond to a DM, it's hard to say why. Since my relationship with Hime isn't good to start with, I thought it'd be better to just write an appeal to him, as was done with me here. You had no objections when Roberts did one for me- why the double standard?

Roberts made his appeal, for your benefit, after an awful lot of pre-existing public drama.

You got salty over a raid.

Yes, there is a difference.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Roberts made his appeal, for your benefit, after an awful lot of pre-existing public drama.

You got salty over a raid.

Yes, there is a difference.

Salty isn't the right word here. To me, the whole thing was just an extension of my disagreements with Hime in the Forums. Thought I'd say something about them that I liked, namely our mutual love of anime, and see if that could help calm the waters between us a bit. It was an attempt at peace.