TCM drops it's Protectorate with Taith

Starfuze

3 hours ago, Ukunaka said:

TCM the Taith protector not involved in the great wat refuses to assist its Meme treaty.

They deserve props for not adding onto a dogpile, I cannot say the same for your micro.

Also props to TCM on dropping that scam bank~

Edited by Hime-sama
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

2 hours ago, Hime-sama said:

They deserve props for not adding onto a dogpile, I cannot say the same for your micro.

Also props to TCM on dropping that scam bank~

right... because your side totally didnt blitz my bloc...ย 

ย 

also the point wasnt that they should be in the war, its that one of the only alliances without an excuse not to defend taith, who is being hit right now unrelated to the global, is dropping their treaty, without providing any screenshots or proof of their claims in their post.

Edited by Ukunaka

47 minutes ago, Ukunaka said:

right... because your side totally didnt blitz my bloc...ย 

ย 

also the point wasnt that they should be in the war, its that one of the only alliances without an excuse not to defend taith, who is being hit right now unrelated to the global, is dropping their treaty, without providing any screenshots or proof of their claims in their post.

Maybe you should join Royal Orbis News! Readers of Royal Orbis News frequently find themselves not looking the uninformed fool as you've done here, good sir!

ย 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600041080406409284/781217283388866590/unknown.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Weย care a lot about this post
โ“˜ ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Maybe you should join Royal Orbis News! Readers of Royal Orbis News frequently find themselves not looking the uninformed fool as you've done here, good sir!

ย 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600041080406409284/781217283388866590/unknown.png

DM me to collect your payment.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

On 11/25/2020 at 2:49 PM, Avatar Patrick said:

I'm glad tcm has come to the realization that the vast majority of banks are a scam. Why would one started by a former cheater be any different?

Cheater? could I get some elaboration.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

ย