I am now extremely popular. [Bug commends]

BelgiumFury

One of our members reported that if you go to someone's page and commend/denounce them, it fixes it for their page. I tested it on his nation and can confirm it works and also gives a new button to remove your commendations/denunciation:

image.png.4275971d0dd4c59480b5f048797f8cdb.png

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=226261

EDIT: Another member tested this and then refreshed the page and said that caused it to shift back again. Tested that as well:

image.png.659c2ecb940241520292c649369c156a.png

EDIT #2: Just to add on, the same member from earlier, Lysander, is guessing that this is mostly a visual bug since the commendations/denunciations do seem to still be there as evidenced by the first screenshot. He believes the number showing for everyone in these categories is the total number of commendations and denunciations in-game.

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 4

BrOQBND.jpg

24 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

One of our members reported that if you go to someone's page and commend/denounce them, it fixes it for their page. I tested it on his nation and can confirm it works and also gives a new button to remove your commendations/denunciation:

image.png.4275971d0dd4c59480b5f048797f8cdb.png

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=226261

EDIT: Another member tested this and then refreshed the page and said that caused it to shift back again. Tested that as well:

image.png.659c2ecb940241520292c649369c156a.png

EDIT #2: Just to add on, the same member from earlier, Lysander, is guessing that this is mostly a visual bug since the commendations/denunciations do seem to still be there as evidenced by the first screenshot. He believes the number showing for everyone in these categories is the total number of commendations and denunciations in-game.

Very interesting, thanks Adri!

30 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I don't think this is correct, considering the achievements were awarded. If it was purely visual it would not have triggered this.

• Upvote 2

Peace in our time

1 minute ago, Lord Vader said:

I don't think this is correct, considering the achievements were awarded. If it was purely visual it would not have triggered this.

Yeah, that's a fair point. But the actual commendations and denunciations are still there as well. So I'm not sure what's up then.

BrOQBND.jpg

33 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Yeah, that's a fair point. But the actual commendations and denunciations are still there as well. So I'm not sure what's up then.

It's honestly probably as simple as calling the wrong column, lol. I doubt it would be hard to fix.

Peace in our time